Attacked

Attacked

A Chapter by Starrbitt

A caw vibrated in my ears.

Jumping out of my skin,I looked up. It was only a raven.

"oh thank god." I said out loud,than, planting my hands on my hips,I frowned.

My guitar. Where was it? Examining the front yard,confused,I stared up at the bird."Did you take it?" I asked the beady eyed creature.

It just sat on the branch,as still as a statue.

Wait a minute. I was asking the bird? Okay Skylar,your going nuts.I shook my head,wanting to kick myself for loosing it even though that had to be impossible.Only I and the bird stood outside and when I jumped,startled by the birds caw,I'm pretty sure I didn't throw it.I dropped it down beside me.

Than where is it?

Suddenly,the flowers one the cherry blossom tree rustled,the black bird jumping into the sky and flying a few feet above my head like a vulture.

The first thing that popped in my head was that it was going to peck my eyes out when it swooped down towards me.I smacked at the raven,its feathers flooding my vision when it clung to the front of my face.

I screamed and screamed bloody murder,grabbing its body and tearing it from my face than running for the house. When I got inside,I slammed the door shut,breathing hard.

I could go for my mothers warm chocolate chip cookies right about now. Those cookies force you to look at the silver lining when it comes to bad days but both my parents were at work.

Claira might have a free schedule.



© 2011 Starrbitt


Author's Note

Starrbitt
I hope you guys liked this chapter as much I did.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love this i thought i t was a crepy old guy but instead it was a bird lol and you made me laugh at how she said she was asking a bird i like this keep on writing !!:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on June 17, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt