Is it love?

Is it love?

A Chapter by Starrbitt

Erik

"Ugh,I don't know what to do.I love her.Really,I feel like I do but that justs it. I FEEL like I do.What if I find out I dont love her? What do I do than?"

Erik rubbed his hands over his eyes.He was talking more to himself rather than Steven,a guy in his flock,in his quiet,dark and neglected room.

"To tell you the truth.I have NO idea. We both know your not even suppose to be seeing this girl." Steven said..again.

They have been talking about this for hours,a topic Erik carelessly started,and Steven was no help when it came to,well,anything.

"Thanks Steven.Your a real help." Erik sarcasticly said.

Steven shrugged,drinking out of a near by cola can."No prob bro. Now lets get down to business."

Erik shook his head."I've made my decision.You can't change it."

Steven glared at him."You can't change who you are by simply dismissing it. You have to."

Sadly sighing,Erik whispered."I refuse Steven.I refuse darkness.I refuse myself."

Steven,trying to lighten the mood, said."I'm sorry for the loss of your brain man but if you give in,your flock will be lost. Espeically Naomi."

Naomi was the youngest and she loved who she was. She's a natural at finding victims.

"Leave it. You can be the leader when I'm gone."Erik said,walking up to his window,to stare off in the distance.

When a harsh caw vibrated in his ears.


© 2011 Starrbitt


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on June 16, 2011
Last Updated on June 17, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt