Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Through my window

Through my window

A Chapter by Starrbitt

It was five p.m. when I arrived home.My mothers car was in the garage,smudged with dirt and dust.

When I got in the house,mother was already examining every inch of my face."You okay?Claira's mama called."

I hugged my strong,smart mother."I'm fine mom.Not a scratch anywhere."

Surprised,she ackwardly hugged back. We don't hug often. When theres a need for a hug,we bake our hearts out."Um,well,as long as your okay honey."

I let her go,smiling."Mom,I'm so very lucky to have a mother like you. You know that right?"

She scratched her arm. She was never good with sharing feelings."Yeah,I believe so...I guess.Yeah."

I made my way to my room,leaving my mom in a confused mess.

I searched for my guitar.
* * * {9:07 p.m.} * * *

I couldn't find it. It vanished off the face of the earth,well it seems like it has.So after searching for an hour,I passed two more,typing and typing in my online journal.

Mostly everything I wrote was about Erik. My feelings towards him,the love I see behind his eyes,the silver line that connects when I'm in his pressence.

It's like I'm suppose to be with him.Ment to be.Forever.Always.

Now,I'm lieing in my bed,wishing the time would pass faster so I can go sneak out and see my one and only true love.I ached to see him in my chest,like my heart couldn't bare being this faraway from him.

Than something hit my window,making a huge thud sound.I have no idea what I exspected.Erik throwing something at my window like a classic love story?

I opened up the window,peering outside.Nothing.Pitch black sky,fireflies,crickets.All the same thing.

Than in it came,flapping its huge wings.Round and round it flew,cawing and knocking down anything standing.

I didn't scream.

The crazy bird came for you.Don't make any sudden movements.Don't you dare breath.The words blurred past me but I still listened.

The bird skidded across my desktop,and stood.

Beady eyes landing rite on me.



© 2011 Starrbitt


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

what is up with the bird? that bird is really creeping me out!:) lol i like the chapter :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 18, 2011
Last Updated on June 18, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt