Crazy eyes

Crazy eyes

A Chapter by Starrbitt

Claira looked at me from head to toe one last time before the light bulb flickered on." Oh my gawd.Are you ok?Did something happen?"

I sat on the edge of her pink on pink bed." Well,I was attacked by a creepy bird,thats all."

Claira smiled and patted my back."I think its choco chip time."

I laughed as she took a plate half full of chocolate chip cookies from off her desk."Bad day?"

She shook her head,stuffing one in her mouth."No,I'm just hungry."

I grabbed a cookie too and bit into it.

"So. You and Erik.Anything speical happen yet?"

A quick surge of sadness swept through me but was quickly coated with sweet sweet chocolate."Absolutely Nothing.Same old same old."

"Have you tryed any moves?"

"Nope.I try to be myself around him you know."I say,taking another bite of yummy goodness.

Claira shook her head."Just kiss him already!!"

Erik struck my mind in that moment."Oh,Claira,I'd love to but I'm afraid theres bigger things to worry about.I think his foster parents are neglecting him."

Instantly,cookie fell out of her mouth before she said."Why do you think that?"

"He never ever invites me over and changes the topic when I ask him about it and hes skinny.Rib skinny."

She shot up off the chair."A*s kicking time!!Come on. Lets go get those damn abusers NOW!!"

Crazy spun in her eyes.Shes gone mad!! Run!! My limbs screamed

Claira looked over at me."Come on Sky.No ones gonna abuse my best friends boy friend."

My jaw dropped down to my knees."I'm not kicking their er...butts. I'm not completly sure they are."

She shot me a look that could have killed."He tells you everything Skylar."

"I know." I sighed."Besides,I don't know where they live."

Claira finally loosened up a little."S**t."

"Ya. Poopie."

Than Claira gave me a lecture about how its not against the law to curse.



© 2011 Starrbitt


Author's Note

Starrbitt
Haha,I had alot of fun writing about her sweet,funny and bad temperd friend.
Hope you guys liked it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol i love claira ! well the character keep on writing !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on June 17, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt