And that is?

And that is?

A Chapter by Starrbitt

A slam of the front the door. That's what I easily woke to.

Opening my eyes , I turned my head. Erik stood , leaning in the door way.
My mother looked over his shoulder.

"You can't just walk in here. I told you Erik , you are not aloud in this house."

"Mom , it's ok." I say , sitting up right "Remember? Forgive and forget."

She frowned at me. "Well than , I will be down stairs. Where I can hear noises of any kind."

Horrified , I jumped out of bed and rushed over to the door. Erik entered my room freely. "Oh my gawd , mom! That's just. Please , go , trust me. Nothing will happen." Than I shut the door "Yeesh"

Erik was opening my window. When he turned around , I saw , he was not as thin as last time but his entire face showed slight anger.

"Morning sunshine."

Erik shook his head. "You do know I shouldn't be here with you at this time. Anytime really."

I shrugged , fumbling off my wrist a ponytail holder and pulling my hair back.

" About Steven. Don't mind his threatening butt."

"Steven?"

He sighed , glancing at the window. "The guy who came into your room yesterday. Don't mind him. He's....over protective when it comes to the flock."

I nodded.

"Come on Sky. Don't be like this."

"You have been building a wall of secrets. You...don't trust me , do you?"

Erik gave me a harsh look. "It's not like that. The reason why I didn't tell you is because it can get dangerous. You have no idea what I have done after your little visit yesterday."

I scratched the back of my neck and avoided his eyes. "Um , about yesterday. I got a question."

"I'm half mortal , half demon. I change into this raven thing that eats liver. Its gross-ish to see. I almost took your liver away. I haven't been eating untill yesterday. The half demon part is trying to fade me into the darkness so he can take over my mortal body. I'm a mess , my flock knows , you know , I know." He vomitted up the words.

"What!?"


© 2011 Starrbitt


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this chapter!!and yes, Im reading backwards

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on June 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt