Episode 1

Episode 1

A Chapter by Babyrhinos
"

Prologue kind of episode.

"

       "OH NO!" yelled John as he got out of bed, "ROY ITS 7:30! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" John jumped out of bed and made his way to the closet, "On the first day too!"

       Roy yawned and got out of bed and sighed, "John...calm down, its Sunday..." Roy fell back against the pillows and said in an annoying voice, "I'm going back to bed..."

       Embarrassed, John sighed and fell down on the bed, "Well, now that I'm up maybe its a good time to get some training in. And I need to get a suit...but how am I supposed to find a store to sew a spiderman costume if I'm trying to keep it a secret that I'm spiderman?" John thought to himself. He got up and got dressed.

Later that day

 

       "Oh this looks manly..." John said to himself as he kept sewing. John sighed, "Sewing is boring...it'll take me another two years to knit this thing right!" John looked up wide eyed. "Spidersense is tingling..." he shook his head, "Great I'm stuck sewing this and somebody needs me out there!"

       Roy entered the room, "John, what are you doing?" Roy looked at the not even half finished mask and gave him a look.

       John rolled his eyes, "Great thats what my spidersense was warning me about, Roy was coming!" John thought. John got up and stuttered, "Well I...you know...I was just...Well...I..." he stopped and decided it would be alright to tell his roomate his secret, "Roy...sit down." Roy sat down smiling, "I'm Spiderman..."

       Roy paused...then broke out in laughter, "HAHA! You fooled me there for a second John! You spiderman? HAHA! HAHA! Thats hilarious!"

       John frowned and shot a web in to his mouth. John stood up and said, "Are you done laughing yet?"

       Roy frowned and mumbled something...he couldn't make it out since Roy's mouth was covered in web. John peeled the web from his mouth. Roy coughed and repeated himself, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!"

       John looked at the ground and said, "Its kinda a rule that no one knows..." John smiled slightly, "Now that you know want to help me with this suit?"

       Roy looked up and smiled, "Wow, you're in a rush aren't you? But okay. I'll sew it, you go and do whatever else needs to get done..." Roy grabbed the sewing machine and the suit and got to work.

       John smiled, "I owe you one!" John ran up the stairs to the apartment roof. He couldn't wait to try out swinging, but he knew he'd have to wait for his suit before he could start swinging. He decided to try out some web practice. He looked at a nearby pipe and aimed his hand. He fired, direct hit! He smiled, "I'm a born spiderman! Quite literally actually..." he said to himself.

       John heard sirens, "AWW! I can't go without a suit... Oh what to do... what to do... well I'll go and check it out..." John looked down over the roof, "Wow that's a long way down... HERE I GO!" he leaped into the air and started to fall, he pressed his fingers against the wall to keep himself from falling too fast. He landed on the ground safely, "Woo..." he turned around to see an old lady staring at him, "I have a thin wire on me."

       The old lady nodded, "Oh. Okay, but remember to eat your vegetables." she turned around and walked down the street.

       John shook off the awkwardness and face the sirens, "Okay... lets see if I can use my spidersense to see what's wrong..." John concentrated, "Nothing. Okay I guess I'll need to practice more." John took off towards the police cars, "Lets hope it's not a thug or someone I have to beat up."

       John finally caught up with the police cars, "Woo... what a work out... WHOA THAT TREE IS HUGE!" John looked at the police men that were looking up into the tree, "What's in the tree anyway?" John looked up to see a cat stuck up in the tree, "Well, at least it's something..." John ran over to one of the policemen, "I'll get it."

       The policeman frowned, "No kid. That's way to high."

       John rolled his eyes, "I take gym."

       The policeman laughed, "That changes everything!" both policemen laughed.

       John frowned and did a back flip and landed on one of the branches, then he leaped to another branch then another then another, til finally he grabbed the cat and jumped from branch to branch back down. He gave the cat to the policemen and said, "You're right, it does." then he took off.
       One of the policemen passed out. 

Later

       John sighed, "I sure hope I don't have to get cats out of trees for the rest of my life..." John entered his room, "Well, let's see how my suit is doing..." John peeked into Roy's special room (where he does his "special" things), "How's my suit-AHH!!!" he yelled.

       John saw that Roy was covered in yarn and was trying to work the sewing machine, "It's not what it looks like!" Roy said.

       John laughed, "ROY WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" John fell to his knees, "At this point Spiderman is going to have to go public!"

       Roy smiled, "Come on. Just give me a little more time, I think I know how to get it done!"

       John smirked, "Okay one more chance, but if I find you like this again I'm going to make sure you never get close to another ball of yarn ever again!"

The Next Day

 

       John looked at the clock, "Ahh...time for another day..." He rolled over in bed and then realized that today was Monday. He leaped out of bed and jumped for his clothes, he threw them on and started making breakfast. He yelled for Roy, "GET UP!!!!" But Roy was way ahead of him, Roy was already on his way to school. John started for the door, then he saw it...the red and blue suit...John smiled and said to himself, "Good ol Roy never disappoints me. Better watch out Venom, cause I'm coming for you..."

The End



© 2009 Babyrhinos


Author's Note

Babyrhinos
Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on July 12, 2009


Author

Babyrhinos
Babyrhinos

Oceano, CA



About
I love writing stories. I started when I was in 3rd grade. I wrote a little comedy series, but soon I came up with new ideas and began writing them on a site called chapteread.com (it was great) but t.. more..

Writing
Broken Hearts Broken Hearts

A Chapter by Babyrhinos