Father Nature

Father Nature

A Chapter by Babyrhinos
"

A new villain!

"

"How could Christy be a criminal?" Roy asked, "I mean she's so...". He shook his head, "This is just plain weird... but it kind of makes sense, about a day after she shows up, White Cat shows up... but still!"

       John was silent. He knew that he would either have to throw her in jail, or convince her to stop being White Cat. He couldn't wait for school so he could talk to her.

       Roy sighed, "We probably shouldn't turn the radio on, should we?" Roy asked kind of speechless.

       John shook is head, "No...turn it on, I need something to get my mind off of White Cat..." he said turning to the radio.

       Roy pressed the power button on the radio. The radio man came on with a, "For all the new listeners out there let me update you with what is going on. Someone has let all the animals out of the NYC zoo! We fear that whoever let them out of their cages will release them on the city as well."

       John gasped, "ALL THE ANIMALS? What kind of a psycho would let out ALL the animals?" John quickly through off his shirt and got in his Spiderman costume, "I have no time to lose, and Roy, make yourself useful and get the largest butterfly net you can find and get down here!" he put on his mask and jumped out the window.

       Roy shook his head, "It's probably somone from the PETA that's gone nuts." said Roy. Roy quickly ran out of the room to find a butterfly net...

 

       Spiderman swung into the zoo, literally, he slammed right into the front door, "AWW COME ON!" he yelled as he hit the floor. He climbed in and looked around for a freak being followed, or chased, by animals. He swung around the large zoo looking for any humans, or animals for that matter. He spotted a tiger walking around the corner, "Aha!" he said as he jumped down towards the tiger.

       The tiger snarled as Spiderman landed a couple spaces away. Spiderman started circling the tiger getting ready to shoot a web net over him. Suddenly, a beam of light hit the tiger... the tiger suddenly broke out into a rage! It jumped at Spiderman! He tried to get out of the way but he just ran right into a bear. He fell on the ground and got tackled by both savage beasts. Spiderman quickly kicked them off and shot a web net over them, "Well that is not going to hold them for long!" He ran deeper into the zoo.

       Suddenly, something grabbed his arm. He looked and saw a vine clinging to his arm, "What the," he began. Suddenly the vine tossed him into the horse's feed box. He groaned, "Aww come on! What happened?" He got up and turned around to see a man dressed in odd clothing standing a couple paces away.

       The man smiled, "Well here I am... I am the one you came for aren't I?" he started walking towards Spiderman with an evil look in his eye.

       Spiderman frowned and jumped out of the horse feed box, "How could you be so stupid and let out all these animals?" he said angrily, "You'll hurt innocent people!"

       The man scowled, "I'm more of a hero than you will ever be! I'm giving these animals freedom, and I am making sure they get revenge on the people that put them in there!"

       Spiderman shook his head, "You're even more crazy then I thought..." he quickly leaped over the psycho and grabbed him, "Now... I know this won't help cause you have some super natural power, but just get this over with..." Spiderman said in an annoyed tone.

       The man laughed, "As you wish!" Suddenly his eyes started glowing green, and a nearby plant transformed into a giant venus fly trap! It grabbed Spiderman and lifted him high off the ground, "Ooh Spiderman, if only you understood how important nature is... it is so delicate... yet so dangerous..."

       Spiderman sighed, "Here we go... look... Mother Nature or whoever you are, I'm not going to let you turn New York into a Jungle!" He  webbed up his arm and made a sharp spear around his arm then stabbed the venus fly trap, "But I have to admit, you were right about the delicacy of plants..." Spiderman jumped at "Mother Nature" and kicked him into the wall.

       The man looked up and said, "I am not a mother... but a Father... I'm Father Nature!"

       Spiderman sighed and rolled his eyes, "Whatever, now if you please... tell these animals to go home..." he quickly webbed Father Nature and pulled him towards his incoming kick. Father Nature slammed back into the wall. Spiderman knew it wasn't the end of the fight so he quickly fired a web ball that knocked the wind out of Father Nature. He smiled, "Well looks like I took the fight out of you!"

       Father Nature gave a cruel smile, "Okay... you got me..." suddenly, his eyes started glowing again! Then the garden by the zoo entrance started to come alive, all the plants wrapped around the door and crushed it! His eyes kept glowing, and then all the animals in the zoo charged out into the city!

       Spiderman gasped, "OH NO!" He tied up Father Nature with his webbing, "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Spiderman asked as he knocked Father Nature unconscious. He made his way out of the entrance and looked around for man eating animals.

       "John- I mean...Spiderman!" Roy yelled. Roy ran up to Spiderman and sighed, "I found a butterfly net!" he lifted up a tiny butterfly net.

       Spiderman sighed, "This is a lot more serious! But where did those animals go?" He looked everywhere but saw nothing... but then he heard a small cry, "HELP HELP!" he heard... he quickly swung down the street.

       Roy sighed, "great so I have to go back??!" Roy groaned and moaned as he limped down the street.

       "HELP ME! HELP ME!" the little girl cried as the lion circled her, "PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!" then the lion leaped into the air and was about to come down on the little girl, but Spiderman swung in and kicked it back, "Spiderman! Thank you! Thank you!" the little girl said in a high pitched voice.

       Spiderman nodded and then ran towards the lion and gave it a combo of kicks and punches. The lion fell back, tired, and defeated. He shot a web net over it. Roy ran over just in time, "Here..." he gasped.

       Spiderman smiled, "Perfect, take this lion to its cage..." he handed the net to Roy. Roy's eyes got wide, "Don't worry, it's not in a fighting mood..." Spiderman assured him as he muzzled the lion with a mouthful of webbing. He quickly webbed a leash onto the lion and handed it to Roy, "Here you go."

       Roy rolled his eyes, "Great now I have to walk back?!? UGH!!!" he ran back towards the zoo, dragging the lion behind him.

       Spiderman smiled. Suddenly, strong arms grabbed him. He looked up to see an oversized gorilla standing right behind him. He threw up his leg and hit the gorilla's face! Then he punched its chest, but nothing happened. The gorilla punched Spiderman through a window!

       Spiderman slammed into a desk, "Ouch, that is gonna leave a mark..." he jumped back out the window and looked around for the gorilla. He spotted it running down the streets, "Here we go!" Spiderman said as he swung down the street. He stood only a couple of paces away from the gorilla, and next to him was a man just getting out of his car. Spiderman frowned at the gorilla. He turned towards the man next to the car and asked, "Do you have car insurance?"

       The man frowned, "Umm...yeah why?"

       Spiderman immediately webbed his car and tossed it at the gorilla. It landed on top of the gorilla, "Whew! Good, that eases my conscience." Spiderman gave the gorilla a couple of wacks then webbed it up.

       The man groaned, "OH COME ON!"

       Then Roy came down the street, "Here..." he said gasping for breath.

       Spiderman gave Roy the web net to hold, "Take the gorilla back too." Spiderman said as he webbed up the gorilla tightly.

       Roy groaned, "AW COME ON!" he tugged with all his might and couldn't seem to move it, but suddenly, White Cat landed right next to Roy.

       White Cat smiled, "Let me take care of this..." she swung the net around and around and tossed it back into the zoo, "There..." she sighed.

       Spiderman gasped, "White Cat? What are you doing here?"

       White Cat touched Spiderman's cheek, "I'm here to repay you for letting me go..." she said somberly. She looked at Roy who was just staring, "Do I know you?"

       Roy was about to say something but Spiderman cut him off, "Look White Cat...I need you to promise me, no more crime... but if you want you can help me..."

       White Cat smiled and shook her head, "I can't promise you anything about crime, but for now we're partners..." she reached to pull off his mask.

       Spiderman pushed away her hand, "Sorry Cat... but if you want to help you should start by taking down some animals and getting them back to the zoo!"

       White Cat nodded, "I'm on it!" she turned around and tackled a bear and started wacking its nose, then took rope and tied it up then tossed it into the zoo.

       Roy's mouth dropped open. He looked at Spiderman and whispered, "And you passed up the oppurtunity to kiss her? What is wrong with you?"

       Spiderman looked at Roy, "Be quiet and do your job!" Spiderman turned around and looked for an animal. There was none in sight so he started swinging down the roads. He spotted two ostriches nearby, running down the street. Spiderman smiled, "This is going to be fun!" he swung down right next to one of the ostriches and webbed its neck. He swung onto its back and started steering it around towards the zoo, but he couldn't get the other ostrich to follow, then White Cat came in and tied a rope around the ostriches neck and started riding it. Spiderman shook his head, "Cat, how do you do it?"

       White Cat threw back her hair, "oh I don't know..." when they got to the zoo they tied up their steeds at a post then ran back into the city.

       Spiderman looked around for some more animals... but there were none to be found, "How will we ever get all these animals back?" Spiderman groaned.

       White Cat put her hand on her face and started to think. She looked up and said, "I have an idea..." she took off in a heap and yelled, "Where is the closest helicopter?"

       Spiderman ran and tried to catch up, "There is one just over there!" he said as he pointed up towards a helicopter.

       White Cat jumped into the air and threw a rope onto the bottom of the helicopter and climbed up, "Shoot the largest web net you can!"

       Spiderman aimed very carefully, "HERE IT COMES!" he warned as he shot the large web net towards White Cat.

       White Cat caught the web net and tied it up to a rope and then jumped into the helicopter. Suddenly, two tiny bodies flew out of the helicopter.

       Spiderman groaned, "AW COME ON CAT!" he jumped into the air and swung down towards the two people falling, he caught one then webbed the other. He got them to safety then looked for White Cat. He saw the helicopter going towards a large group of animals, then the net went right over the animals! Spiderman whistled, "Wow Cat, I misjudged you..."

       The helicopter turned around and started towards the zoo...

 

       One Hour Later

 

       Spiderman sighed, "Finally, we don't need to worry about those animals anymore..."

       White Cat smiled, "Yep, but seriously! What kind of an idiot would let these animals out?"

       Spiderman's eyes got wide, "Father Nature!"

       White Cat grinned, "I believe it's Mother Nature, and why would she let out the animals?" but Spiderman was already gone...

       Spiderman swung in to where he had left Father Nature hanging, "OH NO!" he moaned as he saw that he was gone, "GREAT!" he sighed, "Well atleast we got the animals back in their cages."

      

       Later that night

 

       John sighed, "Oh what a day..."

       Roy smiled, "Yeah, life is really exciting when Spiderman is your roommate!" He looked out the window and said, "Umm... I know you probably are tired and want to go to bed... but..."

       John's eyes got wide, "What?"

       Roy's eyes got wide, "Are you sure you got all the animals?"

       John frowned, "Yeah, I swung through the city for a long time looking for an animal."

       Roy shook his head, "I don't think this is any normal animal! Look!" he pointed out to the shadowy figure.

       John looked out the window and eyed the creature he couldn't figure out what it was. It suddenly hit him, "Venom..." he said to himself.

       Roy's eyes got wide, "Venom? Is he dangerous?"

       John shook his head and frowned, "Worse than dangerous, he was the one that killed my father..." he grabbed his Spiderman suit and slipped it on, "I'm going out there..."

       Roy grabbed John, "Stop... you don't know what you're doing, you are just starting off in the Spiderman business... don't you think you should wait?!"

       Spiderman shook his head, "No... I don't..." he climbed out the window and hid in the shadows, he didn't want Venom to know where his apartment was. He jumped towards Venom and swung towards him.

       Venom sensed Spiderman coming and turned around just in time to be kicked in the gut, "OUCH!" he yelped as he hit the wall.

       Spiderman landed on the ground and shot a webline on Venom, "what were you doing?" he pulled Venom towards him and tried to kick him, but Venom came under his leg and grabbed Spiderman.

       Venom looked Spiderman in the eyes, "Do you really want to know? We're contacting backup so we can make sure we defeat you... looks like we might not need it..." he lifted Spiderman off the ground and punched him down into a building.

       Spiderman groaned, "Ow..." he climbed up the wall slowly and looked around for Venom, "Where is he?" he asked himself.

       Suddenly, Venom jumped out of nowhere and kicked Spiderman up onto the roof. He jumped up on top of Spiderman and was about to crush him. Spiderman didn't know what to do as he looked up at the large tentacle getting ready to crush him. Right before it striked he yelled, "WAIT!"

       Venom stopped, "what?"

       Spiderman rolled out of the way then brought up a kick that sent Venom down towards the ground, "I WASN'T READY YET!" he took off towards his apartment. He took off his costume on the ground then went through the front entrance. When he got to his room Roy was sitting there waiting for him.

       Roy gasped, "You're okay?! Did you beat him?"

       John shook his head, "No... he was too tough, I barely escaped alive... but he did make one mistake, he told me that he called for company, so now I need to be getting ready to face more villains..."

       Roy nodded, "Wonderful, so does this mean that we aren't going to sleep tonight?" Roy teased.

       John smiled, "Sure... I just need to learn to be more careful..." he said as he got in bed.

 

       Meanwhile

 

       "WE ALMOST HAD HIM!" Venom yelled as he got off the ground, "We fell for a cheap trick..." he hit the ground with all his might, then the symbiote said, "But now our brother is coming, and with all three of us, Spiderman is doomed!"

 

       Who is the brother?

       Will John be able to withstand another fight with Venom?

 

       Find out on the next couple of episodes of Spiderman, the All New Series!!!!



© 2009 Babyrhinos


Author's Note

Babyrhinos
Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on July 13, 2009


Author

Babyrhinos
Babyrhinos

Oceano, CA



About
I love writing stories. I started when I was in 3rd grade. I wrote a little comedy series, but soon I came up with new ideas and began writing them on a site called chapteread.com (it was great) but t.. more..

Writing
Broken Hearts Broken Hearts

A Chapter by Babyrhinos