Kisses sweeter than jolly ranchers...

Kisses sweeter than jolly ranchers...

A Chapter by Babyrhinos
"

This is a spinoff of Black Cat.

"

"Shrinkerman?" Roy laughed as John told him the story, "Sounds like he was a dork!" Roy fell back into the bed and laughed insanely.

       John chuckled, "Yeah, he was a dork...but still...where are all these super villains coming from? Somebody is out to get me...I'm almost positive!"

       Roy smiled, "You don't sound so positive to me." Roy walked over and put his hand on John, "Come on, we are getting out of school early today, and the radio hasn't said one thing about a super villain."

       Suddenly the radio man breaks out in excitement, "This just in...a cat burglar dressed in weird clothing is now holding people hostage in a bank...the police are hoping that Spiderman can come in and help!"

       John sighed, "Because they're just too lazy to do it themselves..." John picked up his spiderman costume.

       The radio man continued, "Obviously the police are too lazy to do it themselves!" he chuckled, "Now then for other news, did you know that lipstick is bad for your brain?"

       Roy sighed and turned off the radio, "But you can't go now! School starts in 20 minutes!" Roy said as John put on his mask.

       John smiled and said, "Tough luck!" John ran and jumped out the window...he didn't know exactly which bank he was supposed to go to, but he figured if he followed the police he'd find where he was supposed to be.

       He landed on one of the police cars and held on for dear life (so what if he sticks?). The police cars took him down to Manhattan. He saw hundreds of police cars staked out in front of a bank. Spiderman sighed, "Why can't crooks be original and rob a school?"

       The police car pulled over, and Spiderman jumped off the car. He walked towards the person who looked like he may be the man in charge. When he reached him he said, "So what are we up against?"

       The man shook his head, "Some crazy woman wearing a weird suit..."

       Spiderman rolled his eyes, "Criminals these days!" He jumped up onto the bank and climbed up to the window. He took it a part quietly, then sneaked in. He crawled on the ceiling and looked down on the CAT burglar and the hostages. He frowned, "Seriously...no criminals are original these days!" he webbed the ceiling and let himself down slowly.

       The burglar laughed a sly laugh (you could tell she was a girl), "Well boys and girls, I'm just gonna take some money and I'll be on my way, don't worry...I won't take all the money..."

       Spiderman lowered himself down right in front of her, "Oh if you leave a couple of dollars then go right ahead!" He dropped himself and threw a punch at her.

       She caught his fist and said, "Spiderman...you look even more muscular in person!" She threw him over her shoulder, he hit the wall and fell on the ground.

       Spiderman got up and held his head, "Come on, so all super villains have a name...what could yours be?" Spiderman said annoyingly.

       The burglar smiled and said quietly, "The name is White Cat..." White Cat's fingers suddenly got sharp!

       Spiderman gulped, "okay...weird...scary...but also hott!" Spiderman webbed the top of the building and came in with a kick. He made contact and sent her back into the wall. He landed and then shot a web net over her.

       White Cat laughed and sliced the web net with her claws. She jumped into the air and gave Spiderman a round house kick, which sent him out the window...

       Spiderman slammed into a car and coughed, "Ouch..." he got up and shook his head, "that was such a fowl!" he jumped through the window and looked around for the White Cat... she was no where to be found! He sighed once he saw that the vault was open, and only a ten dollar bill was left...

 

       John entered the classroom and said, "Sorry Mr. Optomus. I had overslept..." John sat down in his seat by Roy. He looked up at Mr. Optomus hoping that he wouldn't be angry...surprisingly he wasn't!

       Mr. Op smiled and said, "Okay just don't be late again...class I bet you're wondering why I'm so happy today! Well there is a reason, my doctor gave me some special medicine that cools my temper..."

       John's eyes got wide and said, "Umm...Mr. Optomus, you don't think that their are any side effects do you?"

       Mr. Op kept smiling and said, "I don't know, why don't you check?" Mr Op handed him the medicine bottle, "Here you go!"

       John looked at the bottle and gasped, "Mr. Optomus...there is a big side effect, if you don't take another vitamin soon than you're anger is going to come back twice as bad! When did you have your last one?!"

       "I had it at 6:30 with morning coffee." Mr. Op said proudly.

       "IT'S BEEN SIX HOURS! Take another one!" John yelled in panic.

       Mr. Op picked up the bottle and said, "No I think I'll be fine!" he turned around and set down the bottle, but when he turned around all the students were gone. He felt the anger rise up in him as he started to twitch, "DARN THOSE KIDS!!!!!!" he screamed as he picked up his desk.

 

       Roy laughed as he came into his room, "DID YOU SEE WHAT MR. OP DID TO THE ROOM AFTER WE LEFT?!" He fell back on his bed and laughed, "The entire classroom was destroyed!"

       John smiled and said, "Yeah...but I have other problems...White Cat is on the loose, and I don't know what to do...she was pretty strong for a girl, and I've never been beaten before..."

       Roy shook his head, "You really need to learn to be more positive..." Roy sat down and said, "Anyway, who was that girl you were talking to after class?"

       John blushed and rubbed his neck, "Christy...she's just this girl I met the other day and well...we're friends I guess..." he smiled.

       Roy cocked his head, "Only friends? Are you sure?"

       John changed the subject, "But what about White Cat? She's still loose..." John looked outside the window.

       Roy sighed and said, "Well...maybe the radio can give us some info..." he turned on the radio.

       The radio man came in with a nice big greeting, "GOOD EVENING! We are here to give you the news! Our news reporter, Pat Fredrich, is at the movie theatre now looking into what is happening right now! Tell us Pat, what is happening down there?"

       Suddenly a lady's voice comes on, "Well it doesn't look so good...the criminal known as White Cat is up to no good, stealing all the money from the theatre!"

       Roy gasped, "John! White Cat, she's at the-" he turns around to see that he's all alone. He sighed, "He did have good ears..."

 

       Spiderman swung down towards the theatre, "White Cat you're going down now!" He comes in towards the theatre, "WAIT! Landing!" he reminded himself. He jumped and landed on the building. He went in through the window and looked around for White Cat...

       Suddenly, his spidersense tingled! He turned around to see White Cat coming in with another round house kick! He quickly grabbed her leg and through her through the window!

       White Cat jumped back in and said, "ooh...nice move!" she ran at Spiderman and punched him into a nearby food stand. White Cat jumped into the air and landed on the roof, her claws dug into the concrete which allowed her to stick to the wall.

       Spiderman got up and shook his head, "Ouch...come on cat, lets just be friends! Why do you need all that extra money anyway?" Spiderman webbed the ceiling and pulled himself up.

       White Cat got closer to him and said in a whisper, "Oh we can be more than just friends..." she reached out and touched his mask, and pulled down the mask half-way. She kissed him on the lips, they held there for about 10 seconds then she pulled down the mask.

       Spiderman sighed and said, "Cat...I..." he began. He looked into her calm eyes and said, "You seem so..." he didn't know how to say it, "Familiar..."

       White Cat smiled and said, "I doubt you'll find a girl with my charm within a 30 mile radius..." she touched his chin affectionately...

       Spiderman, for a second, thought, "Maybe I could let her go..." but he remembered what his dad had always told him, "with great power comes great responsibility." He looked into her eyes and said, "sorry Cat... but I have to take you in..."

       White Cat laughed, "okay handsome..." she grabbed his hand and hurled him towards the ground.

       Spiderman made a huge impact! He got up and said, "Ugh...I liked the kissing better..." he looked up to see White Cat coming at him, he quickly made a web shield around himself. She landed on the shield and started scratching at it, she was cutting through it faster than he thought she could! Spiderman quickly broke out of the shield, and sent White Cat soaring into the wall. He smiled, "Wow that is a good move!"

       White Cat got up and tossed a knife at him, Spiderman easily dodged and caught it with a web line. He threw it back at her.

       White Cat's eyes got wide as the knife slammed into her shirt and pinned her against the wall. Then to finish her off, Spiderman leaped into the air and shot a web ball. It hit her face and knocked her out.

       Spiderman looked at her. He was about to leave but something stopped him... he grabbed her mask and pulled it off. His eyes got wide, "CHRISTY?" he said. He put the mask back on and lifted her off the ground. He made his way out of the building.

 

Later

 

       "Here you go..." Spiderman said as he set her on the roof. He sighed, "I know that with great power comes great responsibility, but I also know that I can't let her go to jail..." he took off her mask and her suit and left her in her regular clothes. He swung off into the distance.

       When she woke up she was astounded to find that she was on the roof without her suit. She looked at her suit laying right in front of her. She shook her head, "Spiderman... I'll always love you..."

 

       "WHAT?!?" Eddie yelled as he heard the news, "WHITE CAT IS REFUSING TO WORK FOR US?!" He threw his cup at the wall. It shattered and fell to pieces... Eddie hit the wall, "People can't be trusted... only we can be trusted..." the symbiote came over him. 

       Eddie stopped, "But..." the symbiote stopped. Eddie continued, "No, it won't happen again... we will destroy Spiderman... I WILL! But I won't hurt innocent people... but I swear I will crush my enemies... we will crush them..."

 

       John sighed as he fell back on the bed, "Christy, is a criminal..." he couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. Yet he knew in his heart it was true.

       Roy entered the room, "So did the Amazing Spiderman capture the White Cat?" Roy smiled and said, "I bet you did!"

       John shook his head, "I did... but... it was Christy... she is White Cat..." John looked over at a book that Christy had given him, "She's a criminal..."

       Roy gasped, "What?"

 

To be continued...



© 2009 Babyrhinos


Author's Note

Babyrhinos
Tell me what you think...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on July 13, 2009


Author

Babyrhinos
Babyrhinos

Oceano, CA



About
I love writing stories. I started when I was in 3rd grade. I wrote a little comedy series, but soon I came up with new ideas and began writing them on a site called chapteread.com (it was great) but t.. more..

Writing
Broken Hearts Broken Hearts

A Chapter by Babyrhinos