Episode 2: A Real Nail Biter

Episode 2: A Real Nail Biter

A Chapter by Babyrhinos
"

Episode 2

"

"Parker you're late!" Mr. Op said. Mr. Op pointed to a seat, "There's where you'll be sitting, now don't come late again..." Mr. Op turned to the board and started writing.

       "Thanks a lot..." John whispered to Roy, "You didn't wake me up!"

       Roy smiled, "Yea, but you did..."

       John smiled, "Alright we're even..." John looked back at Mr. Op who was busy writing some boring math problem. John looked down under his shirt and saw his new Spiderman costume. He turned back to Roy and whispered, "And thanks for the suit! How'd you get it done so fast?"

       Roy sighed, "Well, I just asked my mom to do it." Roy smiled a real cheesy smile.

       John chuckled, "Figures." John looked back at Mr. Op who was busy writing down a paragraph of things he hated about his life. John decided that now would be a good time to focus.

       Suddenly, the sound of sirens reached Roy. Roy whispered to John, "John, sirens! Wouldnt this be a good time for Spiderman to show up?"

       John sighed, "But I was already having so much fun reading Mr. Op's soap opera of a life..." John smiled, "Well I'll act like I don't feel good." John thought. John looked at Mr. Op with his best imitation of a sick face, "Can I be excused?"

       Mr. Op frowned and said, "yeah sure, get out of here! SERIOUSLY! GO!! Does anyone else want to be excused? Then be my guest, just don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

       John's eyes got wide, "Ookay..." he whispered to himself. He left the room, "Surprising that he would let me go so easily...whats up with him?" He was so confused that he forgot about the sirens, "Doh! THE SIRENS!" he said to himself. He ran into the bathroom and hid his clothes in his locker. He went throught the bathroom window then started down the road, on foot...

       "WHAT AM I DOING?" John thought. He looked up at the tall buildings and lamposts, "Here goes nothing!" He said to himself. He leaped into the air and shot a web onto a lampost, he started swinging! John shot for the next one, another swing. Spiderman smiled, "Here we go!" Spiderman saw the police cars parked over by a bank. He came in towards the bank, and everything was going great, til he smashed into the bank window and fell to the ground.

       "Spiderman?" one of the police officers said. He looked at Spiderman and said, "Is that you?" he helped Spidey up and said, "There's a maniac robbing the bank, and he's got hostages."

       Spiderman got up and said, "Maniac, hostages? Wow sounds like I'm gonna need lots of advil after this..." Spiderman broke down the door of the bank and entered. He saw a man wearing a mask in the corner, but he didn't look like your average crook. He had a utility belt crammed with pockets and looked like there were weapons in those pockets. Spiderman sighed, "Great...my first rescue, and I'm already against a supervillain..." Spiderman frowned, "Okay surrender and no body gets hurt."

       The man looked at Spiderman and said, "I'll never surrender to the likes of you!" he spit at the ground, "Never!"

       Spiderman sighed, "Well it was worth a try!" He quickly webbed the top of the building and swung towards the man, hoping to kick him.

       But the crook was too quick. He stepped aside and let Spiderman pass, then threw a pair of dentures at him. They bit on to Spiderman.

       Spiderman yelped, "YOUCH! What kind of grandson are you? Stealing your grandmothers old teeth like that?" Spiderman pulled it off, "Man...Marvel doesn't come up with badguys like they used to..."

       The crook smiled and said, "The name is Jaws..."

       Spiderman chuckled, "So how did you turn to a life of crime? Your boss didn't give you your paycheck? Well I'm not surprised, dentists aren't supposed to rip out people's jaws!"

       Jaws frowned, "DO YOU EVER SHUT UP!?" He threw another pair of dentures, this time Spiderman dodged them. Jaws picked up more and threw them too. Spiderman dodged one but then got hit by two others.

       Spiderman yelped again, "YOUCH! What can't take a joke?" Spiderman pulled off the jaws, "Ouch...thats gonna leave a mark..."

       Jaws frowned and threw another one, "TAKE THIS ONE!" The jaw came at Spiderman, but Spiderman jumped out of the way and webbed it, he tossed it right back at him. Direct hit! The jaw grabbed Jaws jaw, sounds a little reduntant...Jaws looked down at his hand and screamed, "I'm gonna hurt you for that!"

       Spiderman laughed, "Really than? I wouldn't open your mouth if I were you!" Spiderman quickly threw his hand at Jaws and tied him up with his webbing.

       Jaws couldn't break out of the webbing, "DARN YOU SPIDERMAN!" he fell on the ground and wiggled like a worm.

       Spiderman shot a web ball over his mouth, "I told you not to open your mouth!" Spiderman shot a web line at the roof and swung towards the window. Of course the window wasn't open so he just slammed into the glass, "Okay... looks like Spiderman is gonna have a lot of bills." he broke the glass with his fist then jumped out the window and swung away.

Later that day

 

       John smiled, "Well that was a fun first mission...my first success!" 

       Roy smiled back, "Great job super hero! But thats not the end of your career, its gonna get harder you know!" Roy said.

       John sighed, "Thanks for the encouragement... seriously though, thanks, for everything."

       Roy laughed, "Don't mention it!" Roy yawned, "Well I'm gonna go to bed, gotta get ready for another lecture from Mr. Op...Good night!" Roy laid in bed.

       John smiled and thought, "Wow, how lucky I am...I have a great friend, cool powers, and a house to live in...but things aren't gonna stay easy..."

Meanwhile

 

       "Spiderman is back? Impossible, we crushed him..." Eddie said as he read the newspaper. Eddie frowned and yelled, "ITS TIME THAT WE JOIN TOGETHER AGAIN TO BECOME VENOM!" Eddie looked down as the symbiote came over his body...

 

The End...



© 2009 Babyrhinos


Author's Note

Babyrhinos
Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on July 12, 2009


Author

Babyrhinos
Babyrhinos

Oceano, CA



About
I love writing stories. I started when I was in 3rd grade. I wrote a little comedy series, but soon I came up with new ideas and began writing them on a site called chapteread.com (it was great) but t.. more..

Writing
Broken Hearts Broken Hearts

A Chapter by Babyrhinos