Smashy, the Snowman

Smashy, the Snowman

A Chapter by Babyrhinos
"

NEW VILLAIN?!?!?!

"

"Christy," John called out, "Can I talk to you for a second?"

       Christy smiled, "Sure, what's up?" Christy said as she started walking towards John.

       John blushed, "Great, so I'm here but what do I say, 'I'm Spiderman and I know that you are White Cat?' Me and my stupid brain!" John thought. He smiled, "Umm, so did you here about that White Cat?"

       Christy frowned and cocked her head, "Yeah, what about her?"

       John rubbed his neck, "Well I just wondered if you had heard about her. I just can't believe that some girl would turn to a life of crime..."

       Christy sighed and turned around, "Well she did some good right? She helped get the animals back into the zoo yesterday..." Christy said in an annoyed tone.

       John cleared his throat, "Yeah too bad she isn't going to quit doing crime..."

       Christy shook her head, "Well how would you know? Maybe she has changed..."

       John smiled slightly, "Why do you think she has?"

       Christy said nothing. John looked into her eyes, "Maybe it's out of her hands..." she blurted out.

       John sighed, "Maybe..." The bell rang, "Umm... I guess we should get to class..." but it was too late, Christy had already left for class, "GREAT!" he said to himself.

 

       After School

 

       Roy smiled, "So any luck with Christy?"

       John shook his head, "None. Hey turn on the radio, I want some action..." John said.

       Roy rolled his eyes, "As you wish master..." he reached for the radio, "But John," Roy said, "What about Venom? Aren't you worried about the brother that he was talking about?"

       John ignored the question, "Turn it on..."

       Roy nodded and turned on the radio. The radio man came on, "And that's why cows don't eat bark. Now on to other matters, as you know today a meteor crashed in Central Park. There's more, after the meteor crashed, everything suddenly got chilly. There is frost on the trees. But there is even more news, a mugger running with another woman's purse got hit by the meteor. But when they came to look for him, all they found was a crater, a meteor, and some snow like material laying around... also they think that the meteor may be radio active so they are sending in some specialists to take samples and run some tests.."

       John sighed, "Well I guess that means there will be no action today... maybe I should go down there for just to look around..." He grabbed his Spiderman costume and slipped it on.

       Roy laughed, "Wow you always have to take every chance you can to put on that suit so you can swing around town!"

       Spiderman shrugged and jumped out the window, "How can he blame me?" he swung down towards Central Park...

     

       When Spiderman reached Central Park

 

       Spiderman swung in and landed on a nearby tree, "Wow they were right when they said there was a crater! Look at the size of that thing!" he exclaimed as he looked down on the large crater. He looked around, "And they were right about the snow too..."

       Spiderman looked at the meteor, "They said they needed specialists, who better than a man with radio active blood!" Spiderman said as he jumped down towards the meteor. He landed on the meteor and felt around on it, "Feels okay to me..." Then he stepped in goo, "GROSS!!!!" he exclaimed, "This will never come off! Come on!" He groaned, "Great..."

       Suddenly, some snow next to the crater started to move! It came together and formed what looked like a man. The snow suddenly formed into a complete human! The human was wearing a mask and was holding a purse. The man looked at himself and screamed, "WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME?! I've become a freak!"

       Spiderman landed right behind him, "Technically you already were a freak before... so nothing has changed..."

       The mugger turned around to face him, "Don't you mock me!"

       Spiderman laughed, "Aww come on, but it is SOO much fun..."

       The mugger screamed in anger, "SHUT UP!" suddenly his hand turned to snow and formed a gigantic fist! It shot out and punched Spiderman back into a tree.

       Spiderman groaned, "Ouch... That is gonna leave a mark..." he got up slowly and faced his opponent.

       The mugger smiled, "Maybe this isn't so bad after all!"

       Spiderman frowned, "Well try this on for size!" he yelled as he punched the mugger. But his hand went right through him! He pulled back his hand.

       The mugger's smile grew even bigger, "NOW TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE!" his hand suddenly formed a hammer and he brought it down on Spiderman's head. Spiderman hit the ground with a thud.

       Spiderman spun around and kicked the mugger's legs and that part of his leg fell off and the rest fell over, but they just came back together! Spiderman moaned, "AW COME ON!"

       The mugger shook his head, "With this power I can do...anything... I AM NO LONGER PATRICK TUT! I am now the Snowman!"

       Spiderman sighed, "Okay that is such a parody of Sandman..." Spiderman leaped to his feet and wacked off the Snowman's head.

       Snowman's head grew back, then the Snowman threw out his hand and picked Spiderman off the ground, "Too bad that our fight has to end so soon!" He hardened his hand so Spiderman couldn't move.

       Spiderman tried to move with all his might, but nothing happened. He tried to think of something he could do! Suddenly, the goo on his shoe climbed up and covered his entire suit, "GREAT AND EVERYTHING WAS ALREADY TERRIBLE! Now my suit is green!" Spiderman thought. But Spiderman suddenly felt a boost of energy. He tried with all his might and finally broke the ice. He landed on the ground and smiled, "Okay Snowman, shall we dance?" He leaped at Snowman and gave him a punch that sent half of his body up into the air, he then webbed the legs and pulled them to the side.

       The Snowman fell apart completely, he got up and turned his hand into an axe, "NOW FACE THIS!" he screamed as he lunged at Spiderman. Suddenly, Spiderman's arm formed into a shield! Spiderman blocked the attack, then his other arm turned into an axe, Spiderman did an upper cut that sent the Snowman flying back.

       Spiderman gasped, "DID I DO THAT? Or did this green stuff do it?" Spiderman smiled, "Whatever the case, I like it!" Spiderman jumped into the air and webbed right next to the Snowman then came in with a kick that sent him flying.

       The Snowman fell a couple of feet away, then started taking off in the other direction. Spiderman frowned, "OH NO YOU DON'T!" He started after him. The Snowman kept running. Spiderman decided to use this time to think of a strategy, "I can't hurt him... so how do I defeat him? He has to have a weakness..." That's when it hit him, "HEAT! If I get him in heat then it'll work for sure!"

       Spiderman thought, "The sun, of course! But today isn't much of a sunny day..." he was stumped. He suddenly heard the sound of police cars, "Hmm... should I go after the thugs or super villain... I'll go with super villain..." He kept running but then he got an idea, "Wait... thugs have weapons... and usually they have flamethrowers!" Spiderman smiled but then he stopped, "But... that could permanently hurt him." then another thought arose in his mind, "he's a crook, what good is he?" Spiderman nodded, "To the police cars!" he turned around and started swinging in the direction of the police cars.

 

        At the black alley

 

       Spiderman landed in front of one of the thugs, "Lets see some action..." the thug took out a pistol, but Spiderman webbed it against the wall. Another thug pulled out a weapon that fired, well fire, at him. Spiderman smiled, "Flamethrower..." he webbed the flamethrower and pulled it towards him. Than threw the thugs on the ground and tied them up.

       Spiderman started back to Central Park, "Now if I was a snowman, where would I go?" Spiderman thought as he swung down the streets, "I'd probably go somewhere very cold..." he thought about the places in town that would be a really cold place, "Rockefeller Center! The ice rink..."

       Spiderman made his way towards Rockefeller Center. He frowned, "If he gets there he'll be even more powerful, and he was already pretty powerful..."

       Spiderman made it the ice rink and swung in through the window, "Okay Snowman give it up, I know you're in here..." he jumped down and landed on the ice, "WHOA!" he screeched as he slipped and hit the floor.

       A chuckle echoed through the room, "Looks like you need to practice your foot work..." the Snowman said as he arised from the seats, "Now we are in my kind of conditions... let us finish this..."

       Spiderman jumped up but slipped again, "AHH!" he screamed, but before he hit the ground, the suit stuck out a tentacle and kept him balanced, then his Spiderman shoes turned to ice skating shoes. He smiled, "Okay now we'll dance..." He charged at the Snowman and punched him down onto the ground. He took the flamethrower out and aimed it at the Snowman, "Put your hands up!"

       The Snowman jumped into the air and made a hammer out of his hand then brought it down on Spiderman, "HAHA!"

       Spiderman fell back and dropped the flamethrower, but didn't slip, "I can feel the suit balancing me..." he said to himself. He looked at the Snowman who was coming in with another hammer. He smiled and formed his hand into a big machete, "Time to show off some moves..." he ran towards the Snowman then leaped over him then brought his blade down on his head. He turned around and webbed the flamethrower then turned around and fired it into the Snowman's face. He melted into a puddle of water.

       Spiderman looked down at the puddle of water, and looked up to see a janitor walk in, "Just in time..." Spiderman thought, "Hey clean up on isle 12!" Spiderman said.

       The janitor nodded and gave him a funny look.

 

       One Hour Later

 

       Roy shook his head, "Wow out of all the weird stories you've told me, this has got to be the weirdest... You're saying goo got on your suit and now helps you in battle?"

       John reached for his Spiderman costume, but it just slipped on by itself, "See... and watch this..." he said as he lifted up his arm, suddenly it formed into an axe!

       Roy gasped, "THAT IS SICK! How did that happen?"

       John shook his head, "I think it is just radio active, so since I have radio active powers it just boosts what I already have."

       Roy looked at the suit and said, "How do you know it is safe?"

       John smiled, "Without it I'd probably be dead right now..."

       Roy raised his eyebrows, "But... it just doesn't seem right unless you check it out first..."

       John frowned and yelled, "WELL WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW?! Why can't you shut up and stop trying to act like my babysitter!" he stopped himself.

       Roy frowned, "Sorry..."

       John sighed, "I'm sorry, I guess I'm just a little frustrated right now. I didn't mean it, and you're right. I will check it out..."

       Roy nodded, "okay..." he turned over and said, "So did you hear that Father Nature was spotted again?"

       John gasped, "Where?"

       Roy smiled, "I knew that would interest you... well he just appeared about an hour ago in Central Park taking a stroll, the police came for him but he disappeared the minute they came..."

       John shook his head, "That guy is a serious psycho..."

       Roy laughed, "That makes too of us!" They both laughed.

 

       Meanwhile

 

       Eddie smiled, "Our brother is here... we can sense him... He has already landed... we should go and greet him now..." the symbiote came over Eddie.

 

       The End



© 2009 Babyrhinos


Author's Note

Babyrhinos
Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on July 13, 2009


Author

Babyrhinos
Babyrhinos

Oceano, CA



About
I love writing stories. I started when I was in 3rd grade. I wrote a little comedy series, but soon I came up with new ideas and began writing them on a site called chapteread.com (it was great) but t.. more..

Writing
Broken Hearts Broken Hearts

A Chapter by Babyrhinos