Shrinkerman, Shrinkerman, does whatever a shrinker does...?

Shrinkerman, Shrinkerman, does whatever a shrinker does...?

A Chapter by Babyrhinos
"

A new villain!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"

John yawned, "Roy, if it's passed 8:00 I'm gonna murder you!" John glanced over in Roy's direction, who was busy picking his toes.

       Roy looked up and said, "It is..." Roy looked at his clock, "7:00, we have plenty of time. Plus if we're late Mr. Op will probably praise the Lord."

       John laughed, "What is with him?" John picked up his spiderman costume and put it on, then quickly slipped a shirt over it. He looked at Roy, "He seems depressed, yet so..."

       Roy smiled, "Insane?"

       John laughed, "Yes! Very, but...nevermind..." John grabbed an apple and took a bite.

       Roy stood up and turned on the radio. "Welcome to News 22! The news that gives you the news!" The radio man gave a cheesy giggle, "Now onto the..." more chuckles, "news!" More insane laughter, "There was a bank robbery last night, yet the security system did not go off...the security guards are being questioned, and everyone is asking the question, "Who could of gotten through the security system? And could the newly returned Spiderman be involved?? Now onto other," more laughter, "news! HAHAHAHA!" Roy switched off the radio.

       John frowned, "Great, right when my life was going great with the public, then some psycotic...psycho, breaks into the bank then everyone blames me!" John said, frustrated.

       Roy smiled, "That is why...Spiderman is going to show up when the next robbery happens to catch that crook to prove that he had nothing to do with it."

       John laughed, "Yeah, if he can get through security he obviously can break through pieces of web..." John got his backpack and left the room.

       Roy sighed, "What does that kid have up his sleeve?" Roy picked up his backpack and tried to catch up with him. No luck, all he saw was Spiderman swinging down the road...

 

       "Now if I was some crook that could get through security without breaking a sweat, where would I go?" Spiderman thought as he swung down into Central Park. He looked for something suspicious, but everyone seemed to be doing their normal thing. Except one thing did look particularly weird...some guy was walking down the road towards a bank holding some gizmo thing, but Spiderman was too high to see what it could be...

       Spiderman swung down towards the bank, but suddenly, as he passed the man, he disappeared...vanished, capooshed! ADIOS! Astonished, Spiderman forgot all about swinging and impaled the wall with his head. Spiderman hit the ground and said, "I really need to practice landing!" He got up and looked around for the man who disappeared. But he was no where to be found...he started walking towards the entrance to the bank to see if he had gone in. Suddenly, his shoe started lifting into the air, the man appeared under his foot! Spiderman fell back to the ground, "YIKES! What the heck?"

       The man looked at him smiled (Well it was meant to be a smile but when someone only has two teeth left, it sure doesn't look like one), "Aww...Spidey got scared! Well you've seen nothing yet, get in my way and you'll really get scared!

       Spiderman jumped to his feet and then threw a punch at him, but the man just disappeared again. Spiderman looked down to see what looked like a miniature man walking towards the bank, suddenly Spiderman understood it! Spiderman reached down and picked up the man, "Hi! I'm Gulliver, I've been shipwrecked! Where's the closest jail?"

       The man smiled, "Okay, you got me...but you don't know what you're up against!" The man held up the device and shrunk Spiderman to the size of a bottle cap! The man then made himself go back into normal size. He laughed and said, "Haha! Shrinkerman triumphs again!"

       Spiderman frowned, "Umm...why didn't you just make a machine that could make you bigger?" there was silence...Shrinkerman blinked a couple of times...Spiderman cocked his head.

       Shrinkerman finally spoke up, "Uhh...what would be the fun of that...?" Shrinkerman shook it off, "NEVERTHELESS YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!" Shrinkerman brought his foot down towards Spiderman, but Spiderman easily jumped out of the way and quickly grabbed onto Shrinkerman then made his way up his leg. He jumped inside his pocket (where the gizmo was located).

       Spiderman knew that if he could get himself to normal size, Shrinkerman would be toast. But he was having a hard time pressing the button. He kept hitting it and hitting it. He could feel Shrinkerman's hand starting to enter the pocket, he hit the button with all his might! Suddenly, Spiderman was getting larger! After the pocket broke he realized his misunderstanding...he had only shrunk Shrinkerman to his size! Spiderman quickly made his way to the gizmo again.

       "HAHA!" Shrinkerman laughed, "I have more than just a shrink ray Spiderman!" as he said this he took a gun out of his pocket and shot Spiderman.

       Spiderman fell back into chewed gum. Spiderman groaned, "Aww...come on!" he leaped to his feet and ran at Shrinkerman. But he just fired again, this time Spiderman was able to jump out of the way, but he realized that everytime he dodged it, he was getting farther from the gizmo. Spiderman knew that now was the time for action. He quickly shot a web ball at Shrinkerman. It impaled his face! Then Spiderman leaped into the air and shot a web net, Shrinkerman fell to the ground, completely vulnerable. Spiderman quickly webbed the gizmo, and brought himself to normal size. He sighed...

       "HOW DARE YOU??" Yelled the shrunken Shrinkerman, "NO ONE CAN DEFEAT THE SHRINKERMAN!!!!" as Shrinkerman carried on his complaining, Spiderman made his way to the closest jail.

       After a little convincing, the guard finally put Shrinkerman in jail... Spiderman laughed as he watched the guard place him in a mouse cage. Spiderman laughed and said, "Well I gotta go! Stay in school!" With that he jumped out the window...then it hit him, "SCHOOL!!!" He forgot to start swinging so he fell into the dumpster below, "Great, there was already gum on it! Now I have to take a shower!"

      

After John takes his shower (no I'm not going to write a paragraph on that)

 

       "SORRY I'M LATE MR. OP!" John said as he entered the room, "I had...uhh...cancer..." John looked up expectant of a grin or maybe even a chuckle...his expectations were crushed.

       "Mr. Parker please refer to me as Mr. Optomus, and Mr. Parker..." Mr. Op kindly began, "IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THIS ROOM IN TEN SECONDS I'M GONNA HIT YOU SO HARD YOU'RE GOING TO WISH YOU HAD CANCER!!!" Mr. Op screamed, he sniffed, "ALRIGHT IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THIS ROOM IN 5 SECONDS I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A SHOWER MYSELF!" John took off. Mr. Op smiled at everyone else, "Okay, turn you're chemistry text books to page 12."

       "Well that went well," John groaned as he walked down the hall, "I was late for class, and I smell like gum and trash combined...ugh..."

       "Hey, you were late too...a real drag, huh?" came a voice from behind him. John spun around to see who was speaking to him, it was a girl. John stuttered but she stopped him, "My name is Christy, what's yours?"

       John's eyes got wide as he looked at her, "She's so beautiful..." he thought. He rubbed his neck, "Umm...hey there Christy...I'm John...Parker...uhh...so...come here often?"

       Christy smiled, "Well though I go to school here I don't come here all that often." she walked over and laid back against a wall, "So what was your excuse for being late?"

       John blushed, "Cancer..."

       Christy laughed, "Classic! Are you good at school?" Christy asked as she picked up her backpack.

       "I don't want to look like a nerd, but I don't want to act stupid..." John thought. John finally spoke up, "Yeah, I think I do pretty well..."

       Christy smiled and said, "Me too, if I do say so myself... we should study sometime!"

       John rubbed his neck, "Uhh...sure! That'd be great!" John stuttered. His knees were knocking...

       "Do you have to go to the bathroom?" Christy said suspiciously.

       John laughed, "YEAH! GOTTA GO!" He ran into the bathroom, "That went well!" he said to himself, "Man...school's gonna get a lot more interesting!"

 

       "Sir," a voice said, "Shrinkerman was defeated by Spiderman..."

       Venom frowned, "Of course he was...I'm just warming Spiderman up, for me...Venom!" Venom looked down on the city below... he smiled and said, "Time to reveal myself to the city!"

       Venom broke the window and jumped down into the streets below. He slammed into the ground and screamed, "IT IS YOUR NOT SO FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD VENOM!" he quickly grabbed a car an hurled it at a nearby building. He sighed, "I'm hungry..." He looked for someone to feed on.

       Venom stopped, "Why hurt all these innocent people? Our only enemy is Spiderman..." Then another voice came out of Venom saying, "NO! These people are against us too! We must have revenge!" Venom shook his head, "It won't happen again..." the symbiote slowly went under his shirt, and Eddie started walking away. But he said under his breath, "But when I see Spiderman...he will be destroyed..."

 

       To be continued...



© 2009 Babyrhinos


Author's Note

Babyrhinos
Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on July 13, 2009


Author

Babyrhinos
Babyrhinos

Oceano, CA



About
I love writing stories. I started when I was in 3rd grade. I wrote a little comedy series, but soon I came up with new ideas and began writing them on a site called chapteread.com (it was great) but t.. more..

Writing
Broken Hearts Broken Hearts

A Chapter by Babyrhinos