Venom's Back Story

Venom's Back Story

A Chapter by Babyrhinos
"

This tells what Venom has been up to during the last few episodes.

"

  I know that you're all used to John being the main character in each episode, well today, we're gonna have the villain, Venom, be the star of this episode. I bet you're all wondering, "What does Venom mean when he says, 'It won't happen again...' why didn't he take over the city after Spiderman was dead?" well now is the time for some answers. Let's go back in time to the day that Venom was victorious... It all started when Peter was getting ready for work...


       "MJ, where's John? I want to give him a hug before I go to work..." Peter said as he slipped a shirt over his Spiderman costume.

       MJ smiled, "Peter you might want to hug him twice... his spider powers are coming to him! He gave me the love sign and web splatted in my face!" MJ laughed.

       Peter gasped, "HE FINALLY GOT THEM?" he picked up MJ and spun her around the room, "I knew he would inherit my powers... I'm so happy for him, now he can protect the city just like I did..."

        MJ frowned, "Peter you know he may not want to become Spiderman... he is just a little kid, don't mention stuff like that to him now..."

       Peter ignored the comment, "We may be able to stand side-by-side someday!" Peter leaped into the air, "WOOHOO!!!" he breakdanced on the ceiling.

       MJ shook her head, "What about work?"

       Peter smiled, "right, see you after work!" he jumped out the window and made his way down to his science emporium, "A kid who inherited my powers, a great wife, how could life get any better?" Peter wondered as he ran down the streets.

       Suddenly, a black figure jumped out and grabbed hold of Peter, "PREPARE TO DIE SPIDERMAN!" yelled the figure as it slammed him into the roof of a building.

       Peter shook his head, "No..." he looked up at the dark figure, "Eddie?"

       Venom laughed an insane laugh, "WE ARE NOT EDDIE! WE ARE ONLY VENOM!! Now we will destroy you!" he picked up Peter and threw him into the ground.

       Peter jumped up and started running, "VENOM BACK OFF!" he quickly webbed a building and swung away. He hid on a nearby building and sighed.

       Suddenly, Venom slammed onto the wall and started punching at Peter! Peter crawled away and web zipped to get more distance, but something stopped him. He faced Venom, "NO MORE RUNNING!" yelled Peter as he jumped at Venom and kicked him off the wall.

       Venom fell down and hit the ground, "Ouch..." Venom quickly shot a tentacle that grabbed Peter, he started sucking the life out of him.

       Peter broke the tentacles then landed on the wall. He shot a web ball at Venom and then continued climbing. He looked back to see that Venom was gone. He sighed, "glad thats over...."

       Venom landed right next to Peter and grabbed him, he carried him up the side of the building. He threw him into the ground then started pounding. Peter jumped out of the way and got on Venom's back, but Venom grabbed Peter and threw him back into the ground, he kept pounding and pounding. Suddenly Peter stopped moving, he stopped breathing, he stopped doing anything. Venom's mouth dropped open, "There has to be a catch, Marvel would never let us kill Spiderman..." Venom pounded on Peter again, "He really is dead..." Venom smiled, "YES!" He picked up Peter's lifeless body, "No one will ever know what happened to you..." he tossed Peter's body into the ocean.

       Little did Venom know that Mary Jane had been watching the whole thing.

       Venom laughed, "This would be a good time to start our conquest of the world!" he jumped down to the streets below and flipped cars over and smashed others. He laughed and laughed, but soon he was getting hungry... he looked around for someone to feed on. He saw a lady not too far away, he grabbed onto her and pulled her in close. But before he started sucking the life out of her, he noticed her face, it was his past counselor, Shiela. Oh how he loved her so...

       He stopped himself but the symbiote was growing stronger and stronger. Venom sucked the life out of Shiela and left her motionless on the ground. Venom gasped, "SHIELA!!" He yelled, he picked her up and held her lifeless body, "NO!!" the symbiote crawled back under his shirt.

 

       About an hour later Venom was at his house thinking, "You killed Shiela..." the symbiote replied, "WE KILLED SHIELA!" Venom shook his head, "This is all your fault..." Eddie's head started to show, "We'll never become Venom again, now that Spiderman is gone, we have no enemies...I don't need this symbiote anymore..." But Eddie knew that the symbiote was permanently attatched to him. He frowned and said, "I'll always be Eddie, but we'll never be Venom..." the symbiote didn't argue and crawled under his shirt.

 

9 years later

 

       Eddie turned on the radio, "I need some relaxation time..." he said as he sat on the couch.

       The radio man came on the line, "Here's the news! Spiderman was spotted yesterday he foiled the plan of a supervillain named Jaws..."

       Eddie gasped, "Spiderman?" the symbiote knew now was the time to talk, "Eddie...Spiderman is back! You have an enemy again, only Venom can stop him..." Eddie shook his head, "No... I can't..." the symbiote shook, "You must! Or else Spiderman will take your life..." Eddie nodded, "You're right..."

       Eddie looked down, "Spiderman's back...impossible we crushed him..." he said as the symbiote slowly came over his body... Eddie looked up, "Wait... we don't want to reveal ourselves so soon, we need to watch and see if he's the real deal, there have been past fakes. This one may be one of many... Let us go find a test..."

 

       Venom swung into the home, "Hello there...we know you are in here..."

       A man stepped out of the shadows, "what do you want? Don't make me use this machine!" he said holding up a gizmo, "I have a gun too!"

       Venom smiled, "We have a proposition for you... Spiderman is back, and we don't want him around... could you maybe defeat him? Make a distraction?"

       The man nodded, "I could...what is in it for me?"

       Venom sprung upon him, "You'll be repayed with your life!" He picked up the man and screamed, "NOW DO AS WE SAY OR ELSE!"

       The man nodded violently, "OKAY! OKAY!" Venom dropped him.

 

Two days later

 

       Venom screamed, "ONE FIGHT??? ONE FIGHT?!? ALL IT TOOK WAS ONE FIGHT?!?" Venom yelled as he heard the news, Shrinkerman had been defeated. Venom smiled, "oh well, we have other choices..."

      

       "This stinks..." the guard said, "We have to stand here guarding these doors for 24 hours and we get payed 10 bucks..." he complained, " I mean I know we are guarding important suits and weapons, but what is the fun if we cannot see them?"

        The other guard rolled his eyes, "Stop complaining and do your job..." he heard a noise, he took out his gun, "I heard something..."

       The first guard grabbed his rifle, "It was probably just a mouse, but just to be sure..."

       Suddenly, the first guard felt breathing on his neck, he turned around to see Venom, "AHH!!!" he screamed as Venom sucked out his life. Venom faced the other guard and snarled. The other guard ran out of the room.

       Venom broke down the door of the classified weapons area and laughed, "There it is...Black Cat's suit...oh well, we'll add some things to it and make a new Black Cat! Muahahaha! We'll start with Black Cat's daughter..."

 

       Venom broke down the door of the house and ran in, there stood the girl, Christy, "What are you doing here?" Christy asked in a confused tone.

       Venom got really close up to Christy, "We have a proposition for you..."

       Christy jumped up and kicked Venom in the face then tripped him. She landed on top of him and grabbed his tongue, "Now we can talk..."

       Venom through her off of him and said, "We like your attitude...now...onto the proposition... Spiderman is an enemy of mine, and well we just can't allow enemies to be loose in our city."

       Christy nodded, "So you want me to distract him and try to defeat him, right?" Christy smiled, "I wouldn't mind getting close to that hunk..."

       Venom smiled, "We picked you for the job because you are so charming that you could easily distract Spiderman..."

       Christy sighed, "But what is in it for me?"

       Venom laughed, "We'll give you your mom's old suit... you will become the new Black Cat..."

       Christy groaned in disgust, "I hate black!"

       Venom stopped, "What?"

       Christy groaned, "Black is just gross...now white is just awesome! Can't I just become White Cat?"

       Venom nodded, "Sure whatever..."

       Christy smiled, "Now... if that's the case you have to pay for my education and all my other needs."

       Venom screamed in anger, "I'll take care of everything! Just do as I say and put on the suit!" he yelled as he gave her the suit. He ran out of the house, "That girl talks way too much!"

 

2 days later

 

       Venom screamed, "WHITE CAT IS REFUSING TO WORK FOR US?!?" the symbiote's voice said, "Eddie we must go and finish her!" Venom shook his head, "No... I won't let it happen again, hurting someone innocent... we'll just try again... but not today, I'm tired..." the symbiote went under his shirt. He walked down the road in silence.

       Suddenly, he spotted a "Save Nature" shop. Eddie pushed open the doors and walked in, "I could use a good laugh..." he said to himself as he walked over to the manager.

       The manager turned around, "Hello there. I am Thomas Nat. I am the head of Save Nature. Or SN for short. Our goal is to-"

       Eddie rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Could you please just explain to me why it's so important to save the trees. I need a good joke."

       The manager's eyes turned green and a nearby cactus shot needles at Eddie. Eddie became Venom and swatted the needles away, "How'd you do that?" Venom asked.

       The manager frowned, "You are an interesting specimen. Follow me..." he motioned for Venom to follow him into his office.

       Venom followed him in, "What's going on?"

       Thomas sighed, "Look. I was tired of watching my plants and pets die, so I tried to come up with a syrum that could give someone the ability to keep them alive. I was successful. Though it gave me more than I could ever want. I can control plants and any animal I want to do my bidding... and..." Suddenly vines came out of Thomas's hand, "I am now part plant..."

       Venom rubbed his chin, "What would you say if I had a favor to ask of you?"

       Thomas frowned, "What's in it for me?"

       Venom sighed, "What do you want?!"

       Thomas took a piece of the symbiote off of Venom, "I want to have your permission to examine this."

       Venom rolled his eyes, "Whatever, go ahead." Venom made an evil grin, "Now onto my favor."

       Thomas cut him off, "Wait! This, favor, cannot involve any harm to a living thing."

       Venom started to get angry, but then got an idea. Venom started to smile, "You know... I might have the perfect gig for you..."

To be continued...



© 2009 Babyrhinos


Author's Note

Babyrhinos
Tell me what you think...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on July 13, 2009


Author

Babyrhinos
Babyrhinos

Oceano, CA



About
I love writing stories. I started when I was in 3rd grade. I wrote a little comedy series, but soon I came up with new ideas and began writing them on a site called chapteread.com (it was great) but t.. more..

Writing
Broken Hearts Broken Hearts

A Chapter by Babyrhinos