Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Vampire Knight Chapter Eleven: Before The Storm

Vampire Knight Chapter Eleven: Before The Storm

A Chapter by Ryan Henderson
"

This chapter will be written from Yuki's perspective. Yuki is almost bitten and turned into a vampire by the pureblood Shizuka Hio. After reuniting with Zero and Seiren she finds that a battle near...

"

[Yuki Cross's Perspective] Chapter Eleven: I heard Shizuka bending down to bite me, she was kneeled down on my back, restricting my breathing and my movement. She lowered her head. I could feel her hot breath on the right side of my neck. I heard her inhale deeply. "Please, make it quick, Shizuka!" I begged. I heard her chuckle. Fear made my stomach plummet. This was it. This is where it ends. I heard Shizuka bending down even further. She brushed my hair aside from my neck where she was going to bite. The fear in my stomach made me feel like vomiting. I could hear the sticky, slimy sound as she pulled her lips back to reveal what were undoubtabley fangs. More tears rolled down my cheeks. I began to cry again. I felt her fangs touch my neck. I felt her pressing down, there were two needle-like appearances of pain on my neck, and I felt her lips on my neck, but Shizuka's fangs did not pierce my skin. Yet.


Shizuka made a sound signaling confusion, then got off of me. Yori and toga Yagari followed her, they all left me there, crying and terrified on the forest floor. Confusion settled in my thoughts along with the fear. What had gotten them to run away from me? Or were they running towards something else? I ran away from that spot as fast as I could, tears were uncontrollably streaming down my face. I then heard a sound that filled me with hope, it was a sound that I had heard so often while watching Zero at the firing range back at the academy. It was the sound of a gunshot from his pistol: Bloody Rose.


I turned around, slipping and falling, and ran towards the gunshot.


I ran blindly through the dark woods, afraid I'd hit a tree. "Zero! Zero, I'm here!" I shouted over and over. I heard the gunshots come again, this time they were louder. "Zero! Over here!" I shouted, running even harder towards the gunshots. My heart burned, but I refused to give up. "Zero!" I shouted, losing my bearings. There was a second or two of silence, then another gunshot came. I altered my direction slightly and ran towards the gunshot. I turned and tripped on a root, crashing to the ground and cutting my cheek, which was still damp from the tears I had shed while pinned underneath Shizuka.


I wiped off the dirt and tears and ran towards the gunshots once more. "Zero! I'm coming!" I shouted into the blackness that surrounded me. Again, silence. I waited for a gunshot, but none came. I wondered if Shizuka had killed Zero, fear filled me at the thought, but then, if he was killed, wouldn't I hear his agonized screams? After what seemed like hours, another shot came, loud and distinct, to my left. I changed direction once again and stumbled through the night, desperate to find Zero.


I almost tripped over a tree root, and I stumbled, but didn't fall. I kept running. "Zero!" I called. I then tripped over a rock and stumbled into a clearing, I caught myself just before I fell. In the clearing, I came out behind Shizuka, Toga Yagari, and Yori. They all turned around to face me. Fear made my heart sink. When Toga Yagari stepped out from behind a tree to grab me, Zero shot Bloody Rose, and hit him right in the shoulder! Toga Yagari cried out in agony and tell back behind the tree. I noticed Shizuka and Yori were standing behind trees, hiding from Zero and Bloody Rose.


I took Toga Yagari's wound as an opportunity to run to Zero. I sprinted over to him and embraced him with all I was worth. I then saw Seiren standing next to Zero. "Zero! Thank you! Thank you..." I said, my built my fear, sadness, anger and hatred all came pouring out of my eyes in the form of tears. Zero hugged me tightly with one hand, keeping the other hand that held Bloody Rose pointed at the three trees that sheltered our enemies. I turned so I was behind Zero. "How did you draw them off of me? Shizuka was about to bite me, then..." I trailed off, figuring Zero could figure out the rest.


I then looked to Seiren. "What is Seiren doing here?" I asked, feeling slightly more relaxed since Shizuka, Toga Yagari and Yori had not peeked from cover yet. "Seiren helped me find you, well actually, I had cut myself a while back, I fell down the mountain side, I suppose Shizuka smelled my blood and came after me. It was perfect timing though, seeing as Shizuka was about to bite you, but the plan was to have Seiren track you down." Zero said. I nodded, smiling. "Thank you, Seiren." I said. I turned to Zero. "And thank you, Zero." I said, embracing him again. I let go and remained behind Zero and Seiren.


I looked out from behind Zero. I did not see Shizuka, toga Yagari, or Yori. "Zero, have you seen... Yori?" I asked him. He nodded with a grim expression on his face. "Yes... She appears to be that woman's slave. If that's true, then that woman is a pureblood, and if that was her villa back there a few miles, and since there was a dead vampire hunter in there, then we can safely assume that this woman is Shizuka Hio, she has been on the Vampire Hunter's Association's kill list for years." Zero said. I nodded. "Yes, that's her name. Shizuka Hio." I said. I saw Shizuka peek out from behind her tree for a second. "Yes, very clever, Zero Kiryu." She said. Zero took a shot with Bloody Rose, but Shizuka ducked back into cover before the bullet hit her.


Zero looked stunned. "How do you know my name?" He demanded. I heard Shizuka laugh. "How could I not know who you are, Zero? Your parents, two of the best vampire hunters in the world, tried to kill me for the last four years." Shizuka said from behind the tree. Zero's face took on an expression of recognition. "That's why my parents went away for long periods of time when I was younger." Zero said, remembering his past. After that, all was silent. I did not even hear the three vampires breathing behind those trees. It was eerie.


After a few minutes of total silence, I was wondering what to do now. Should we approach them? "What do we do, Zero?" I asked him. Seiren answered. "We wait. We do not approach them. They will have the advantage of surprise." Seiren said. I nodded. "That's smart." I said. Seiren nodded. Just then, without any form of warning, I was grabbed by my long, brown hair from behind. I yelped in pain. Fear seemed to coat my insides. Then, I looked at my captor. It was Shizuka Hio.


Zero reached out for me, but it was too late, Shizuka already had me in a hold that restrained my arms, rendering me utterly defenseless. If I kicked her, one of her vampire servants would subdue me, I decided not to instigate anything unnecessary. Shizuka then lightly grabbed my head, and pulled it gently to the right side, leaving the left side of my neck vulnerable to her fangs. Zero reached out, this time, Bloody Rose was in his hand. "Shizuka! Please, don't!" Zero yelled. The familiar fear that had gripped me when I was pinned underneath Shizuka a short time ago came rushing back.


I could see Zero looking subtly down the sights of Bloody Rose. I could see his finger tensing on the trigger... "Drop it." Shizuka commanded. I could hear Shizuka's lips pulling back over her fangs, and Shizuka lowered her head down to the exposed left side of my neck. Shizuka applied pressure, creating the twin needle points of pain that she had before, but didn't bite me. Yet. I then lost control. "Zero! Please, do as Shizuka says! Don't let her bite me!" I yelled at Zero. I heard Shizuka chuckle. She looked directly at Zero. "Choose wisely..." Shizuka trailed off in a sing-song voice.




© 2014 Ryan Henderson


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Ryan Henderson
Please tell me what you think :) Credit to 'Yuki' on writerscafe who is helping me write this fan fiction!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good descriptions in this. I like the increased vampire action in your book.
Strong characters, a smooth read, lots of action. You have a very good book going here.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Ryan Henderson

9 Years Ago

Thanks! I am so glad you like it :D
Tina Kline

9 Years Ago

You're very welcome.
This chapter was... Amazing. Suspenseful, fearful and full of detail, I love your writing style, and I love the way you describe the way Shizuka's fangs feel on Yuki's neck; "Twin needle points of pain" this is very clever, and I also love how you slowly built up the suspense of Yuki almost being bitten by Shizuka, that really had me on the edge of my seat, well done!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Ryan Henderson

9 Years Ago

Thank you for reviewing!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 12, 2014
Last Updated on December 7, 2014
Tags: Vampire Knight, Fan Fiction, Vampires, Vampire, Cool, Teen, Dark, Mysterious


Author

Ryan Henderson
Ryan Henderson

Cobourg, Ontario, Canada



About
I will review your work if you send me a read request, I like to help writers get off of the ground, I will also suggest ideas for your work if needed. Please note that I don't really like poetry... more..

Writing