Vampire Knight Chapter Fifteen: After The Storm

Vampire Knight Chapter Fifteen: After The Storm

A Chapter by Ryan Henderson
"

This chapter is written from Yuki's perspective. Yuki, Seiren and Zero take on Shizuka, Yori and Toga Yagari. Can Yuki stop her best friend from falling to Level E? Do they kill Shizuka Hio?

"

[Yuki Cross’s Perspective] Chapter Fifteen: I saw Shizuka heading for Zero, Toga Yagari heading for Seiren, and Yori coming for me. Yori’s ruby eyes glistened in the light cast from the twilight coming through the window. I knew that words would not penetrate Yori’s enslaved thoughts. I had to fight back. I balled my hand into a fist, and when Yori got close enough, I swung at her. Yori was too slow to dodge and my punch connected with her jaw. Yori flinched back and cried out in pain. In Yori’s eyes, I did not see her usual spark of intelligence, in her eyes, I saw only a spark of bloodlust. Was she falling to Level E this quickly?

Yori took a step to come at me, but flinched and stopped when she heard gunshots going off. Yori and I both looked to Zero to see that he had shot Shizuka Hio in the arm a few times, Shizuka’s blood sprayed across the floor, but she did not give any indication that she was in pain. I turned my attention back to Yori, who kept her eyes fixed on my neck. In that moment, I had no doubt that given the chance, Yori would kill me in a heartbeat. I heard a man’s cry of pain, and I quickly glanced over to see that Seiren had killed Toga Yagari by stabbing her entire hand and a fraction of her arm through his chest, as if her arm were a stake. I stayed glancing at Seiren long enough to see that she had joined in Zero’s fight and was helping him take on Shizuka.

I looked back to Yori instantly. She was panting like what reminded me of an animal I had once seen. She was now doubled over, her shoulders heaving with each breath she took. She then stood up straight, and her eyes returned to their natural honey like color. “Y-Yuki?” She asked. Her eyes then flashed back to their ruby color and she bent down into a crouch, preparing to attack. Something in Yori was still human. Maybe I could snap her out of this after all? “That’s it, Yori! Fight it!” I told her encouragingly. I saw her eyes fade to their honey colour, then almost instantly flash back to ruby. “Come on, Yori! You don’t need to give in to the beast within! You can fight it!” I yelled at her.

I had to bring out the human inside Yori. It is the only way that I could keep her alive. “Yori, It’s me, Yuki! You don’t have to be the beast that is your nature, you can still fix yourself! You have not yet fallen to Level E! There is still room for redemption!” I yelled at Yori. Yori’s eyes returned to their original honey color. “R-redemption?” She asked. I smiled and nodded. “All you need to do is drink Shizuka’s blood.” I told her. Yori looked to Shizuka, and at Seiren and Zero fighting her. “If we both fight her along with Zero and Seiren, Shizuka won’t stand a chance!” I said encouragingly to Yori. She smiled. “Shizuka took my life away from me, now would be a good time to return the favor.” She said, a certain darkness became set in her eyes. In her eyes was the darkness of revenge.

Yori and I ran over to Shizuka. Zero shot at Shizuka when he could get an opening, but Shizuka was agile and moved around constantly, making it hard to hit her. “We have the job just about finished.” Seiren said. I saw Zero lining up a shot on Shizuka. Wherever Shizuka jumped, Zero’s aim was not far behind. When Shizuka jumped across the room, she landed on the throne, when she stepped to jump again, she accidentally stepped off of the throne, she corrected herself immediately, but immediately was not fast enough, for Zero had lined up a shot in Shizuka’s spilt second of error, and he let a series of bullets fly towards her.

Shizuka did not see it coming. Zero shot seven bullets in all, with three hitting Shizuka in and around the heart area, and four hitting her in the head. Zero did not miss once. Upon being hit with the bullets, Shizuka cried out in pain and collapsed to the ground, her bloody had spilled across the floor. Shizuka lay there, motionless. “Go, Yori, now is your chance!” I shouted at Yori. Yori’s mind clicked into gear, and she ran for Shizuka’s body. I saw Shizuka started to stand up, but Yori forced Shizuka to the ground again, and sank her fangs into her neck. I heard Yori drinking Shizuka’s blood. A moment later, Yori put Shizuka’s body down. Shizuka was now limp and lifeless. Yori licked the blood from the corners of her mouth.

Triumph blazed inside of me. Yori wasn’t going to fall to Level E, plus we were out of danger! I ran over and hugged Yori. Yori hugged me back. “Yuki, can we go back to the academy now?” She asked. I nodded, still stuck in Yori’s embrace. “Yes. Yes we can.” I said with a smile. Yori and I turned to Zero and Seiren. “Are you two ready to head out?” I asked them. “Yes.” Seiren said, nodding. A small smile spread her lips apart. “Yes, we are.” Zero said, also with a smile. “Then let us get out of here!” Shouted Yori happily. So the four of us, Yori, Zero, Seiren and I walked to the front door of the villa, glad to be out of danger. “Which way to the academy?” I asked. Seiren led us out the door and into the night. Seiren looked around, and pointed in a certain direction. “This way.” She said. With that, we followed Seiren back to Cross Academy.

 

The End



© 2014 Ryan Henderson


Author's Note

Ryan Henderson
Please tell me what you think, this is the last chapter in Vampire Knight Fan Fiction! Credit to 'Yuki' on writerscafe for helping me write this fan fiction!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very well written story. In this last chapter you did a fantastic job describing the action. I like how Yori got her humanity back, drinking the vampire's blood to cue what had been done to her. A good happy ending. Over all an excellent vampire story. I'd buy this if it were in book form.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Ryan Henderson

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for finishing the book. I am glad you liked it!
Tina Kline

9 Years Ago

You are welcome.
Very good story indeed.
Oh my goodness! This was one of the best fan fictions I have ever read! great combination of action and detail in this chapter, along with the whole 'fight the beast within' on Yori's behalf in this chapter. I love the happy ending in this chapter! I hope to see more great writing from you in the future!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Well I don't know what I will learn from this, because I don't want to write any battle scenes unless I myself were to engage in a type of fighting which I could get at in a good way its intricacy, for the sport of it though, not for blood lust which I can say is not a problem with me, unless it is the blood of other families or bloodlines, there is an importance of belonging, and protecting keeping things whole. perhaps uncontaminated, though this is a school of anger, I fear that it's boundaries are too virtual and bloody, but what else do vampires have but it? I appreciate reading it, I don't expect to forget the story, though I'm sure I have missed some details in the reading

Posted 9 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Laura Lynn

9 Years Ago

ok, sure thanks! I will try to figure out that feature, I have only used it once before on here
Ryan Henderson

9 Years Ago

or message me with the link to one of your writings! It is my way of thanking you for reading this e.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

443 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 29, 2014
Last Updated on December 7, 2014
Tags: Vampire Knight, Vampire, Vampires, Fan Fiction, Teen


Author

Ryan Henderson
Ryan Henderson

Cobourg, Ontario, Canada



About
I will review your work if you send me a read request, I like to help writers get off of the ground, I will also suggest ideas for your work if needed. Please note that I don't really like poetry... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Blue Blue

A Story by Archia