Vampire Knight Chapter Thirteen: The Plan

Vampire Knight Chapter Thirteen: The Plan

A Chapter by Ryan Henderson
"

This chapter is written from Yuki's perspective. After finding out that Shizuka is toying with them, Yuki, Zero and Seiren come up with a plan, but can they execute it before Shizuka executes them?

"

[Yuki Cross’s Perspective] Chapter Thirteen: I looked to Seiren, a question forming in my mind. “How do you know that about vampires?” I asked her. Seiren looked to me. “Well, you are on the disciplinary committee, so I trust you to keep this secret.” Seiren told me. I was now confused. “Keep what secret?” I asked. Seiren’s violet eyes bore into my own. “I am a vampire, and so is every member of the night class. If you ever tell anyone, I will personally drain every drop of blood from your body. Do you understand?” Seiren asked. Fear filled me at the thought of being drained of blood. “Yes, she understands Seiren, she won’t tell anyone. Will you, Yuki?” Zero asked me. I shook my head. “No.” I said. Well, now I know why my father avoided the topic of the night class, and I now knew why we even had a night class. Fear and excitement filled me. I already knew about Takuma, but I did not know about the others, should I be afraid? Would they kill me? I shook my head to clear the thoughts of vampires. I could worry about that later.

Zero shook his head. “So, what is your point, Seiren? You think Shizuka Hio is… Playing with us?” Zero asked angrily, bringing us back to the topic we were on before Seiren told me about the night class being vampires. Seiren nodded. “Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.” She said, a dark look crossed her face. “But why?” Asked Zero. Seiren frowned. “I do not know, and I do not wish to stay here and find out. Let us move back to the academy, we will be safe there.” Seiren said. That sounded good to me, I just wanted to put all the evil vampires behind us. I wanted to be safe. Seiren led us in a certain direction, which is presumably the direction of Cross Academy. “The academy is quite a ways away from here, we should hurry.” Zero said.

Seiren and Zero led the way, we had to travel up a small mountain, the entire terrain we crossed was forest, trees and bushes and long grasses surrounded us on all sides. I wondered if Shizuka and her followers were hiding in wait for us. Why did Shizuka give us time to escape, from what Seiren said, she could have killed us back there, why didn’t she? From what she said, we had until ‘next night’ which meant we had until nightfall to escape back to the academy, it was a race against time. As we reached the apex of the mountain, we looked around, Seiren looked at all angles, adjusted out path, and kept going. Zero and I followed her.

As we descended the mountain, the forest grew thicker and thicker. At the base of the mountain, there was a valley, filled with shrubbery, trees, grass and other plants. The brush here was very dense, and underneath the canopy of the trees, it was dark, bestowing the scenery with an artificial twilight. We passed underneath the canopy and continued on. “Do you think we will make it back to the academy in time, before nightfall, I mean?” Zero asked Seiren. “I do not think so, Yuki is not in as good a shape as we are, if we went ahead, we would need to wait for her, and that would slow us down considerably.” She said. It did not hurt my feelings, I was not fat, I was actually pretty thin, but I did not go to the gym as much as Zero, so my stamina lacked more than his or Seiren’s.

We walked for what seemed like ages, my feet were getting sore, but I did not complain. When we came out of the darkened forest, I saw that the sky was now above the horizon, I guessed it was around ten O’clock in the morning. After a few more minutes, Seiren stopped us. “We should take a short break right now, to make our progress better in the long run.” She said. I sighed with relief and sat down, giving my feet a rest. Seiren sat down on a nearby rock, and Zero sat down on a fallen log, inspecting Bloody Rose in his hand. “I think we might need to stay out here for the night.” Said Seiren. I looked to her in horror, silently demanding an explanation. “There is no way we will make it back to the academy at this rate, taking breaks every few hours, our best option will be to find shelter when nightfall comes, and hope Shizuka and her followers do not find us.” Seiren said. The thought of staying out here for a night terrified me.

Zero looked up from Bloody Rose. “Hey, Seiren?” He asked. Seiren looked up without a word. “Remember that structure that we came across earlier that you smelled blood coming from?” He asked her. Fear began to grip me as I anticipated where this conversation was going. “Yes, why?” She asked. Zero continued. “That is a villa, it has a few bedrooms, and the throne room with the dead vampire hunter and the pool of blood. We could stay there.” Zero suggested. Horror tightened its grip on me. “Zero, was the pool of blood… beside the throne?” I asked him, my voice shaky. “Yes, it was. Why?” Zero asked me. I put my hand to my mouth, beating back the horrible memories of that villa.

My eyes widened as the memories came flooding back to me. “That is… Shizuka’s villa.” I said, my voice just above a whisper. Zero gasped. “We may not have any other choice, if we need to, we can confront Shizuka at her villa tonight. We could end this tonight.” Zero said, his voice rising. “Zero is right, Yuki. We should go to Shizuka’s villa tonight, if she is not there, then we stay there until morning and get back to the academy. If she is there, then we face her and end this.” Seiren said with confidence. Zero and Seiren’s confidence gave me some of my own. “Well, okay. I guess we could try it… Right?” I asked them. “Absolutely.” Zero replied. Seiren remained silent. After a few more minutes, Seiren stood up. “Okay, we need to move, if we want to get to that villa at this rate before sundown, that is.” Seiren said, already leading the way. Zero and I followed.  



© 2014 Ryan Henderson


Author's Note

Ryan Henderson
Please tell me what you think :) Credit to 'Yuki' on writerscafe who is helping me write this fan fiction!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes, questions that need to be answered and decisions made that might not be too smart in the end. A very engaging and interesting chapter.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Ryan Henderson

9 Years Ago

Thank you for the review!
Tina Kline

9 Years Ago

You're very welcome.
Confirming my earlier suspicions: Shizuka is indeed sadistic and playful! I love how she is 'toying' with Zero, Yuki and Seiren by having them get all scared and needing to execute their plan before they are executed themselves! Love this chapter, keep it up!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Seiren is cute with the secrets, I get a picture of a girl not afraid of secrets, which for shame one may not whisper to another in fun always, being not familiar with one's own body or having created so much distance thereby. Though it shouldn't matter what the characters look like, I get the sense that she is or is destined to be more than cute one day and here leads the way, a new favorite friend, it was fate for them here, no brash mistakes have been made, the heroes or adventurers do not make mistakes, how could they? They wouldn't know if it were a mistake or not, not knowing what to expect... there are some missing from the scene but those are the flat characters I guess...I'm not the best with such events, I can't be sure, they are all going somewhere walking back and forth...there are some forces, however, beyond their control, which are not present here, perhaps forces of nature

Posted 9 Years Ago


Ryan Henderson

9 Years Ago

Thank you for taking the time to review this! The entire fan fiction is now finished if you decide t.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

403 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 28, 2014
Last Updated on December 7, 2014
Tags: Vampire Knight, Fan Fiction, Vampire, Vampires, Teen, Cool, Epic


Author

Ryan Henderson
Ryan Henderson

Cobourg, Ontario, Canada



About
I will review your work if you send me a read request, I like to help writers get off of the ground, I will also suggest ideas for your work if needed. Please note that I don't really like poetry... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Blue Blue

A Story by Archia