chpter 8

chpter 8

A Chapter by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

After Orlando dropped Daniel at his apartment he went right inside and sat down on his couch. He turned the tv on, He sat there for a moment watching Sports center, then he decided he needed something mindless and funny. He pulled up the menu and saw that “Ferngully: The Last Rainforest” was on.

“That’s what I need.” He mumbled to himself as he click to the channel.

The Character named Batty, Voiced over by Robin Williams, was in the middle of his rap when his phone went off. He looked at the screen to see it was his mom. They hadn’t talked much since he was accused of killing his girlfriend. She said she knew he was innocent, but talking about what happened and is happening to him now made her sick to her stomach.

page37image15512

He hit the accept button. “Hello... Yes, I know it was you before I answered; I have you saved in my phone... Well, I’m doing okay considering the circumstance, How are you?... Please, mom, I don’t want you to stress out... I know. I have a great lawyer,

He said all they have is circumstantial... I don’t know who did it, maybe an been racking my brain trying to figure it out. The only thing I figured an intruder broke in and got a hold of my knife... Please relax; You stressing out is not helping me... Everything is going to be fine... Look mom, I love you but I need to get some rest in case I need to take the stand tomorrow.. Love you too.” He hit the end button.

He just sat it on the couch as his phone went off again. He looked at the screen, it says unknown. He hit the accept button. “Hello.”

The phone call ended without a reply.

Seconds later it went off again. Again it said unknown. Daniel looked at the number but didn’t recognize it. He hit the accept button. “Hello.”

There was no reply, just dead air. “Hello.” Daniel said again.
The phone disconnected. 



© 2023 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, cat and mouse the killer just can't resist tormenting him ha,aahaa,aaaaa, Dale this is just so good! Somebody stop me!

Posted 1 Year Ago


A short chapter and you added some mystery. A very nice chapter Dale.
Coyote

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 27, 2023
Last Updated on January 27, 2023


Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing