Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Union

Union

A Chapter by Eddie Davis
"

Aurei and Eleazar awaken to a new life together

"

60.

Union



 

Aurei lay naked against Eleazar’s chest, hearing the morning birds chirping, and smiled.   Rising on one elbow, she touched the lips of her husband with her fingertip.   His eyes opened and he smiled.

“Good Morning.” She said sweetly, and he brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

“Sweetheart, it’s been morning for several hours now.”

“Really, I guess I passed out sometime before sunrise.”

“Not long before I did, actually.   I just woke up earlier.”

“I thought you’d be much more tired then that.” She teased, kissing his neck.

“Well, parts of me still are.   How are you?”

“Very, very happy and very much in love.”

“Well, yes, but I was referring to last night.”

“My answer stands; it was wonderful, Laz.”

The half-Drow seemed greatly relieved, “Good.   I thought so too, but I wanted to make sure.”

She leaned in and kissed him passionately, “Sweetheart, you have nothing to worry about, believe me!”

“So that should have settled the Ssinssrigg-Chath to a more manageable level?”  

Her look told him that the opposite was true.

“Oh,” He smiled, “Well, maybe we should take a break and eat some food.   You know everyone is expecting us for the traditional second banquet at noon down in the Muddy Boot.   We don’t want to keep them waiting.”

“You’re saying you’re too weak to continue?”  She asked with a playful look.

“Well, yes.”  He admitted.

Aurei sat up and placed her hand on his chest, “In the name of Yesh, be restored.”

Eleazar felt the healing energy flow into him as she rolled, pulling him over with her.

“Now you have the strength; our friends and family will wait for us.   They love us, you know.”

Eleazar found her lips and felt his passion for her stirring up to full intensity.   He knew what she said was true; they were home, their family and friends would wait, and love was all around them.

 

 

The End of the Chronicles of Aurei

(be sure to read the Marksylvania Series for more stories of Eleazar, Aurei and their family.)



© 2014 Eddie Davis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gah! At long last, I have finished it. And I was not disappointed. You've done a wonderful job with these books...Now on to the next series. Haha

Posted 9 Years Ago


Eddie Davis

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much for reading all three books. From comments I've received, there are are only a h.. read more
Elina

9 Years Ago

It was my pleasure!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
1 Review
Added on February 24, 2014
Last Updated on April 22, 2014
Tags: Drow, Elf, Romance, Fantasy, Adventure, wedding, Sword and Sorcery, Knights, Paladins

The Chronicles of Aurei Book 3: Bane of the Necromancers


Author

Eddie Davis
Eddie Davis

Springfield, MO



About
I'm a fantasy and science-fiction writer that enjoys sharing my tales with everyone. Three trilogies are offered here, all taking place in the same fantasy world of Synomenia. Other books and stor.. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Eddie Davis


Two Two

A Chapter by Eddie Davis