Chapter 6: Kaen

Chapter 6: Kaen

A Chapter by Emunah June.

Ayumi blushed, and I did too.

Why did I just say that?

 

"S-Stay the night, Alphonse sir?"

 

I swallow hard. "Yeah. After all, I can't do anything on my own. Besides, you owe it to me. You're the reason I'm here after all," I say. A look of guilt passes onto Ayumi's face. I grunt, then lay back. "I'll...I'll call Kaen. I need to go out into the hallway to get reception. I'll be right back."

 

The second she left, I breathed a large sigh of relief. Who was I to tell her to stay the night with me?! I slap myself. Idiot! Idiot! IDIOT! Why did I do that? WHY DID I DO THAT?!

 

I sigh. What would Brother do?

Oh thats right.

He wouldn't do anything.

He's married.

 

I shuttered. What would they be doing tonight? The same thing that led to the marriage, probably.

 

I blush.

Why was I thinking about this?!?

 

Ayumi came back a second later. I look up at her, and she looks reluctant to speak. "Kaen wants to meet you," she says a second later. My eyes close. Fine. This Kaen guy sounded reasonable.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Kaen, this is Alphonse."

 

A man walked in, and immedietly his crow eyes trapped my gaze. He had a suffocating demenor. Just him walking into my room made me realize I couldn't mess with him or his sister.

 

Kaen looked quite strange compared to his sister. While Ayumi had slick porcelain white skin, Kaen was a bit tanner. He had dark blue eyes that were nearly a dark raven black. He had spiky hair that was the same shade as Ayumi's, although it was less attractive.

 

I gulped.

 

But Kaen was friendly. "Mr. Alphonse, I am so sorry about what happened. My sister wasn't thinking, please dont be too mad at her. She's really a sweet girl, you've got to believe me," he started panicked.

 

I wondered if he thought I was going to sue.

 

"Mr. Shukketsu..." I began, and immedietly he stopped. Ayumi looked at me, worried, then at Kaen, a hastened glance. "I'm not furious with her, relax," I joked, laughing a bit. He seemed to relax, then took a seat next to me. "So what's this about my sister staying here with you tonight?" he asked, and both Ayumi and I blushed in unison. "Uh, well, you see--doesn't Ayumi owe it to me? I need someone to get things for me until I can do it on my own," I reasoned, and Ayumi nodded quickly.

 

Kaen sat for a moment, fiddling with his fingers. "Well...I guess so..." he started. It took a minute, then he sighed. "Ayumi, stay with Alphonse. He'll need your help."

 

"W-What!? Kaen, I want to go home!"

"Ayumi."

"But Kaen..!!"

"Ayumi."

"Fine!"

 

With that, she sat in a chair and crossed her arms. I wrinkled my nose. Oh, geez. Well then. I see how it is.

 

Kaen gave a small laugh and pat his annoyed sister on the head. "Forgive her, Alphonse. She's just a bit pushy sometimes," he concludes. With that, he gives Ayumi a brotherly kiss on the lips and leaves, telling her to call in the morning. She nods solemnly, sinking back into her seat.

 

I grunt.



© 2011 Emunah June.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah Al, why are you thinking about that?! Wow, Ayumi doesn't want to stay. I like her brother though. But why would he kiss her on the lips?! That is so awkward! She needs to stay. She was the one that hit him! Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol I like Kaen...I thought this chapter was very funny...I thought Ayumi would want to stay the night and get to know Al a little better lol...Once again another sweet chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago


I was laughing through this entire chapter!! I love it! Kaen seems really awesome to me and I LOVE Ayumi's reactions to her brother.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Go Kaen! If she dont wanna stay, make her!! >:D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Thats a good represntation of kaen he is sweet but very serious when it comes to his sister especailly. Very good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Kaen sounds really cool. I like him. ^^ Keep this up because it's really good. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


hahahahahahaha oh gosh
"i see how it is"
XDDD

Posted 13 Years Ago


*snicker*

Oh, Al....never any luck with the ladies.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

503 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on April 30, 2011

Out Came Love


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Emunah June.