Chapter 21: Dark Secrets

Chapter 21: Dark Secrets

A Chapter by Emunah June.
"

Alphonse fails X3 100 POINTS FOR UPDATING FINALLY! :DD

"

Point of View: Koda

 

 

 

 

Kaen is going to be showing up soon, but Alphonse is still asleep. Edward has taken Ayumi out to go and grab lunch while I sit here with Alphonse.

 

He's mumbling in his sleep.

 

I stand over his bed. He looks like he's in pain. I feel my heart drop. Oh the poor thing. I sure hope he gets better.

 

He tosses and turns. Wow, that dream of his must be killing him. I rearrage the flowers next to his bed. Who gave these to him? I didn't. Did Edward? No, he probably didn't. Brothers or not, Edward's not that nice. I look back at the new arrangement. Ahh, it had to have been Ayumi.

 

I think about her. She was nice. Very nice. And shy. Very shy. And from the looks of things, she was thoughtful to. Overall a very good person. I look back at Al. He seemed to enjoy her company, too. Could this be a start of a glorious friendship? I think about the car accident, then about them both. Had it been Edward, the answer would have been "Go burn." But Alphonse was sweet and caring. He probably wasn't mad at her anymore. I smile. That's perfect. Alphonse needed a new friend.

 

He gasps, then groans delightfully. I step back a bit. Oh, so he was having one of THOSE dreams...

 

He coughs, then slides under the covers.

 

I sit on the chair next to his bed and yawn.

Man, I was tired.

 

After the visit yesterday, Edward took me to a doctors appointment of my own.

 

No, not like that.

It was for the baby you pervert.

 

The baby seems to be in order. All we need to do is wait for two more months and I should be holding her. Or him. We dont know yet. We haven't bothered to ask.

 

"Koda..."

 

I jump. Oh? So Alphonse is awake? I walk over to the bed and grip the side. "Yes Al? How are ya feeling? I was just--"

 


"Koda, wait..."

 

I stare. Huh? Was I speaking to fast? What did I need to wait for?

 

"Koda please don't go..."

 

My eyes widen. Ohhh he was dreaming!

 

About me.

Again.

 

Hold on.

Something wasn't right there.

 

 

 

 



© 2011 Emunah June.


Author's Note

Emunah June.
FAIL

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah, you did confirm a girl. Unless she didn't know. Uh oh. I was guessing that was a bad sign! I would have been scared if I were her. Oh Edward be so much nicer to your brother! He deserves you love more! NOW LOVE HIM! START BRINGING HIM FLOWERS!!! I enjoyed this. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.


Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol uh oh...Al is about to get caught up! I laughed at the part where Koda said he is having THOSE dreams. But like Keevan said earlier you confirmed it was a girl. Plothole? lol But a good chapter! They all have been!

Posted 12 Years Ago


"The baby seems to be in order. All we need to do is wait for two more months and I should be holding her. Or him. We dont know yet. We haven't bothered to ask."

You said a few chapters ago that the doctor confirmed it was a girl.





Posted 12 Years Ago


I wasn't even thinking about the doctor appointment thing until you pointed it out! I think UR the one with the dirty mind not us XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
The doctor's appointment thing confused me at first, but then I got it. I wasn't even thinking of it that way either until you pointed it out. ^^"

Posted 12 Years Ago


oh no!!! :(
Al.... stop that. no. bad boy.
and hey now, i didnt even think of the doctors appointment like that until you said something XD hahaha

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

454 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011

Out Came Love


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Emunah June.