Chapter 15: The Canister and The Flowers

Chapter 15: The Canister and The Flowers

A Chapter by Emunah June.
"

Lol this is getting kinda fun :D

"

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of rain breathing outside the window.

I sit up, encasing myself in the darkness of my room.

My heart is aching with confusion. Who was that girl? Why was Koda sending me mixed signals? And why was my dream continuing each night? None of it made any sense.

 

I yawned and leaned my head against the cold metal bars of the bed frame. I felt completely useless, just sitting here in a hospital bed like I had all the time in the world.

 

Sitting around is what made me place 2nd to Brother all the time.

 

Had I been bold enough and confessed my feelings, maybe our roles would have been switched. Maybe I'd be married and Brother would have been sitting here, wallowing in sorrow.

 

I gasp. No! It was never okay to think like that!

 

I slap myself lightly. Why would I ever wish harm on Brother?! I love him! I love my big Brother!

 

I blush with embarrasement. I think the hospital smell is getting to me. I want to open a window, but it's so far away and my legs are still weak.

 

I think of Ayumi.

 

Would she pick up now if I called?

 

I doubt it.

 

I lay back against my pillow in defeat. These dreams were just too much.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

"Alphonse? Are you awake?"

 

My eyes slowly creaked open to a hazy female figure leaning over me. I knew I was half alseep, which is why the actual identity of the woman wasn't registering with me.

 

"I guess not. Well, I'm sorry I missed your call. But Im here now. Please wake up soon."

 

The woman places something on my bedside table and sits in the chair next to my bed. I feel myself slipping back into fatigue.




© 2011 Emunah June.


Author's Note

Emunah June.
You'll see soon Al, that you won't want to have your place switched with Ed's. Heh heh heh.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yay! I liked this chapter! I'm glad she came back! Ayumi is amazingly amazing! Muahhaahhaha! Anyways it was cute! I would have slapped myself in the face for thinking that about my brother too. You did a nice job. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol aww Ayumi is back! YEah-Uhhhh

See Al you dont need to worry about Koda when you have Ayumi right here beside you. And quit trying to wish harm on your brother Al! Both you and him can be happily in love, just with different women

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ayumis back yay!! Bout time! Poor Al was getting lonely!

Posted 12 Years Ago


XXXXXXX Reminds me of when Jane read my story, she said "Who knew Al could French!" when I called her. XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Yay! Ayumi is back. ^^ I was starting to think that she had disappeared. Lol.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Poor Al. He's so loving. But yes! Show him he doesnt want to switch places!! XD

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

463 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 13, 2011
Last Updated on May 18, 2011

Out Came Love


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..