Chapter 7: Reality of it All

Chapter 7: Reality of it All

A Chapter by Emunah June.

We sat in a long period of silence for awhile.

Then I spoke.

 

"I don't hate you for what you did."

 

She looks up at me, her misyt turquoise eyes swirling with relief. "You don't?" she asks, just to make sure she wasn't hearing things. I nod, rolling the sheet covers inbetween my fingers. "No, I don't. You weren't paying attention. It's not like you did it on purpose, right? So what's the reason to hate you? I'm pretty sure it'll never happen again," I say, and I pass her a genuine smile. She places a hand over her heart and breathes a long sigh of relief. "Thank God. I was worried you did. Either way, it was my fault and I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay. Again, I don't hate you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

 

She smiles back at me, then snuggles into her chair. "Guess I'd better get to bed, eh?" she laughs playfully. I stare at the hard metal chair as she adjusts herself to make herself comfortable. I start to hand her one of my bedsheets, then stop.

 

"Ayumi?"

"Yes, Alphonse sir?"

"Two things. One: you dont' have to call me 'sir'. Call me Al. Two: I need your help. Come over here."

 

Ayumi stares for a second, then nods as she stands up. She comes closer and I smile. "Sleep with me."

 

She blushes hard and stumbles back. "Are you kidding me!? I barely know you, you nasty pervert!" she shouts, and she raises her hand to slap me. I shout, then cover my face. "No, not like that! I meant share my bed with me! That chair looks like it's real uncomfortable!" I shout all at once, and I wonder if it comes out as a garbled up mess.

 

Instead of slapping me, she blushes again. "Oh..see I thought you meant--"

 

"No! Oh goodness no! I'm not like that!"

"Oh..."

 

She looks back at her chair, then at my bed, then back to the chair again. "Y'know, I think I'll take you up on that offer."

 

She's skinny, so her crawling in is no problem. She cuddles next to my body, the heat bouncing off her delicate skin. I'm blushing, I can tell, but I dont think she notices. Almost immedietly she's alseep, but I stay awake for awhile longer.

 

I need to get her out of bed before morning. If Brother walks in...

 

I fall asleep before I can finish my thought.



© 2011 Emunah June.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg! This chapter is funny! I loved it! Don't slap an injured man! What is wrong with you?! I was gonna scream if he meant in that way. Al, bad boy. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol Al knew what he meant when he wanted her to sleep with her lmao...Nice cover up though...I like that they are getting along, Al seems to be a forgiving guy thats cool...So will he get Ayumi out before Brother gets in? Lets find out

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awww that's so adorable xD I love Ayumi's response!

Posted 12 Years Ago


love it!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


XDXDXDXDXDXD Maybe Al should learn to phrase things better!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh, Alphonse. At least his luck with the ladies is changing. ^_~

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Oh, Al! You are so awkward, it's cute! LOVED this chapter! "Sleep with me." "Are you kidding me?!? I barely know you, you nasty pervert!" I never thought Al would be the "pervert" type.

Posted 13 Years Ago


XDDD
this made me literally LOL
thats so cute!!!
more please :3

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love it! :3 I cant wait to see what happens next!

Posted 13 Years Ago


"misyt turquoise eyes " I think you meant to type: 'misty'

"Are you kidding me!? I barely know you, you nasty pervert!" HAHAHA.

I'm blushing, I can tell, but I dont think she notices." Awwwwwh .

This chapter was goood. You really pulled me in. I'll read on. :)

Keep writing! Your words are simple yet well-described.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

457 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 1, 2011

Out Came Love


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..