Chapter 2- Plans

Chapter 2- Plans

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

It is around three in the morning. Soren is lying down and Jax is standing by the door. Gunshots, screams, sirens are all heard.

 

Jax (laughing):  “Man the city of Caesar never sleeps!”

 

Soren nods his head in agreement. Then there is the sound of someone coming downstairs.

 

Person: “Caesar never sleeps? I can’t get any damn sleep myself with all this noise.”

 

At the end of the stairway stands a lean, muscular sized person. He has a grin on his face and is holding a knife.

 

Person: “So fellas, when will we start this quest to the top?” Should we aim for the gangs and take over all these territories? Should we bring down the F.O.R.C.E first? When will the world know of the Sunset Squad?”

 

Soren (starts to sit up): “You seem pretty eager Kidd. All that would be hard to accomplish with just the few of us at the base this moment.”

 

Kidd: “Aren’t you forgetting the Boss? With him, this will be an easy feat.”

 

Jax “Boss hasn’t been back in a few months. Who in the hell knows where he is or if he’s even alive.”

 

Kidd (laughs): “Come on Jax. This is the norm for Boss. He’s out there doing more work on the outside than he is here. The only reason he came back last time was to use the bathroom.”

 

A flashback shows a man running in the house saying “Sup!” and then ten minutes later the sound of a toilet flushing starts and the man runs out saying “got to go”.

 

Kidd: “Besides, we do have our older members around. They can be of some use.”

 

Kidd points to a group of people playing cards and talking among themselves

 

Jax: “Nah. Those guys won’t appeal to the fans. I don’t even know their names. Hell this would probably be the last time we see them for a while. If it isn’t Sashimi, Kazuto or Avon it’s pointless.”

 

The group of people starts grumbling.

 

Kidd shrugs his shoulders and says whatever. Soren then asks where everyone else is and either Jax or Kidd has no idea but Kidd was being impatient.

 

Kidd (continues speaking): “As I was saying. Which will we accomplish first? We can just start off small.”

 

Soren: “We’re heading to East Caesar. There aren’t as many gangs in that area as there is in any other part of Caesar. There is only one large gang over there as opposed to the dozens we have around here. Especially over on the West side of the city. Last but not least think of it as a little payback for when they tried to raid our base. Now seeing as this is our first time pulling something like this off do you guys think you can take on the people over there?”

 

Jax: “East Caesar gangs are p*****s. I’ve worked to hard to turn tail. I’ll just give them the good one two.”

 

Jax smacks the door and it flies off its hinges toward Kidd. Kidd easily evades it and sighs

 

Kidd: “Jax you’re a destructive son of a b***h you know that?”

 

Jax: “And you’re a speedy son of a b***h Mr. 1-2-3 Kidd.”

 

Kidd (Gives Jax the middle finger): “So who are we dealing with out there in East Caesar? The main gang over there is Skymon’s right?”

 

Soren: “Yeah “The Son of Vayu.”

 

After Soren mentions the name you can see a silhouette of a man with a huge grin on his face.



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Note: I'm one of the few people that actually liked Near on Death Note

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Agreed, hilarious indeed... the characters are so witty at times especially it seems with each other and kind of realistic, I guess since it feels like you know some of the background story and information. Reading on!!! :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


Haha!! I'm a sucker for random funny moments!! xD This is pretty cool!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love Near!!! I didn't see that show though. Inloved this chapter. Jax seems like a strong, but laid back person. My favorite character is Soren so far. I love Jax as well though. Kidd is cool. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


this really gives you a look on their lives! i really loved it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I never really go to liking near, because I couldn't stand that fact that L died. And the grin more reminds me of that one part in D.gray-man where Tyki kills another person, and walks off smiling. Great chapter, by the way. I would like to find out who this character is

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hmm... I'm liking Jax. Reminds me of someone else I know..lol. Good job on this chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked near on Deathnote :3
It's difficult to say anything bad about this book. The imagery is amazing, the characters are interesting. I love Jax and Kidd. I also love the spelling of Kidd :3 (souleater: Death the Kidd)
MOVING ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


another fantastic chapter! Nothin really negative to say about it. Keep up the good work. Oh, and i was wondering...since you say this is a comic/manga have you tried drawing anything yet?

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is really funny and i like the images that im picturing in this chapter.this story already sounds great and its only chapter 2! xD

Posted 12 Years Ago


Kidd: “Jax you’re a destructive son of a b***h you know that?”



Jax: “And you’re a speedy son of a b***h Mr. 1-2-3 Kidd.”



Kidd (Gives Jax the middle finger):


Thats my faverite part.
i dont know how to write a proper reveiw of this chapter but,
i really liked the conversation and visual image given to this story already.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1438 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..