Chapter 29- The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend. Nah, I Hate You All

Chapter 29- The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend. Nah, I Hate You All

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

The scene begins and it starts off at a restaurant. It looks to be a pretty fancy one. There are seven people at the table and sitting across from each other is a man who seems to be well kept and dressed in fancy clothing. The people sitting on each side of him are in suits and look to be bodyguards. On the other side of the table is a man who looks very similar to Takasugi Shinsuke (A character from the manga, Gintama. Better yet my profile picture). His distinguishing feature is a scar over his eye and three of his fingers are wrapped in bandages. He also has a cigarette in his mouth. Next to him is man who is wearing headphones and has a guitar in his hands. On the other side of the Scarred Man is some who appears to be a wolf-human hybrid. The man is very huge and to the side of him is a woman with her hair wrapped in a scrunchie. She is a very pretty lady. Soon the Scarred Man starts talking

 

Scarred Man: “This is pretty funny Acero. You’re taking me out on the duckets I gave you. I could’ve equipped myself with some weaponry if you were to just waste it like this”

 

Acero: “Don’t worry about it. This was just some extra money I had left over. Why not spend it on some food? I know some people here and we even got a discount for it. I can see Wolf-Boy over there is enjoying it”

 

You can see the Wolf person gulping down on some filet mignon and steak. He lets out a loud burp

 

Scarred Man: “Rougarou, you act as if you haven’t eaten in days.”

 

Rougarou: “Sorry Boss. It’s just delicious.”

 

Rougarou still continues to chow down. The guitar looking player seems to be listening to music and bobbing his head and the lady is drinking her wine.

 

Scarred Man: “Felicia, make sure you don’t drink too much.”

 

Felicia (drunk): “Ahhh suuurre ting man. Don’t worry bout nothing!”

 

The Scarred Man, Guitarist and Rougarou all look at Felicia

 

Scarred Man, Guitarist, and Rougarou (thinking): “She’s already drunk…”

 

Acero: “Enough with the bull. I brought you demons out here to tell you that this tournament is going exactly the way we planned. Quite a few gangs are coming. I do wish there would be more attending”

 

Scarred Man: “Don’t sweat it. It’s not like every gang has a swordsman. Even if it’s five or six that’ll be enough. And you also bribed the F.O.R.C.E Officers that watch over that area to right?”

 

Acero: “You know it. This plan is going to go off without any interruptions. This plan is going to weaken some gangs, and I’ll take advantage of that. But you? What do you gain from this?”

 

Scarred Man: “Fun. Acero you know what my favorite color is?”

 

Acero: “What’s that?”

 

Scarred Man: “It’s red. And at this tournament I’ll get to see plenty of my favorite color dripping from people’s bodies all over the floor.”

 

Acero: “You’re a scary man.”

 

Scarred Man: “Want to know something scarier?”

 

Acero: “What’s that?”

 

Scarred Man: “This tournament is just a stepping stone. Pretty soon this whole city is going to be destroyed. You’re welcome to see what Hell is going to look like”

 

Acero: “I’ll be glad to see that. But first things first this tournament is going to be a blast. I got my own swordsman participating in it. It’s getting coverage on “All That Radio” too! Do I know how to promote or do I know how to promote?”

 

Scarred Man: “That’s why I figured you’d be the best man for the job”

 

Acero: “Speaking of “All That Radio” have you heard the news about Skymon getting defeated by some guy name Myles?”

 

Scarred Man: “Skymon was just a weakling to begin with. It’s easy to take over East Caesar when there’s hardly anyone there”

 

Acero: “I’d like to give that guy Myles a shot”

 

Scarred Man: “You probably wouldn’t stand a chance”

 

The Scarred Man and Rougarou start to laugh. Acero seems a bit offended by this and decides to sit up straight up. He motions both of his men to leave and they get up and walk away.

 

Acero: “And what makes you so sure of that?”

 

Scarred Man: “A person who has to resort to underhanded methods like this in order to get ahead doesn’t seem all that much of a threat”

 

Acero (laughing): “Well you’re probably going to think I’m not an even bigger threat”

 

The Scarred Man seems confused and doesn’t know what Acero is talking about

 

Scarred Man: “And what exactly is that supposed to mean?”

 

Acero: “When I had a little extra money, I decided to tip the F.O.R.C.E off about us meeting here. Lord knows they won’t take kindly to somebody who has murdered F.O.R.C.E Officials”

 

Acero starts to stand up and when he does the door opens up and about seven members of the F.O.R.C.E walk in, all holding guns pointed at the Scarred Person and his crew. Acero starts to head towards the door.

 

Acero: “Thanks for the money. I’ll even use some of it to pay for your funeral”

 

Scarred Man (smiling): “You should pay for a little extra protection. Cause next time I see you I’ll be sure to rust your a*s out.”

 



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Secret: The DJ was influenced by Deadpool from Marvel Comics

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked this chapter. It was an awesome chapter. Ooo I tournament. I can't wait to see who wins it. I like Myles still and I can't wait to read more about the gang. Lol I liked Acero. I can't wait to review. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome opening! Like the whole tournament idea.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This Scarred Man seems very scary, and the DJ dude doesn't seem to care at all!
"Ahhh suuuurre ting man. Don't worry bout nothing!"
"She's already drunk..."
Hahahahaha, I love that part!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ooooh the tables are turning... In my head that is. Not literally, cause that would be weird, well, you know what I mean... Anyway, I like the new people, but I wanna know Scarred Man's name! If he has one... And will we see them again? I hope so! More!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
Hahaha! Great and awesome! This is really good, yeah that dude pretty much scares me, too! Anway missing periods:
Soon the Scarred Man starts talking(...)
You can see the Wolf person gulping down on some filet mignon and steak. He lets out a loud burp(.)
The Scarred Man, Guitarist and Rougarou all look at Felicia(.)
Great Manga so far! I have never read anything like it. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Scarred Man: “This tournament is just a stepping stone. Pretty soon this whole city is going to be destroyed. You’re welcome to see what Hell is going to look like”

That line gave me shivers. That was amazing! :D Im glad to see we're in a new arc. Wonder whats ahead for Jax and friends? Guess I'll have to read on to find out!!



Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

772 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 2, 2011
Last Updated on September 2, 2011

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas