Chapter 3- On The Subway. The Metro Kind, Not The Food Place!

Chapter 3- On The Subway. The Metro Kind, Not The Food Place!

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

The scene shifts over to inside of a run down beat up looking train, the three of them realize they’ve taken the wrong train and are completely off track. Kidd is upset with Jax while Soren thinks to himself “And here we go again”.

 

Kidd: “I thought you knew how to get there! You said you take the train to East Caesar all the time.”  

 

Jax: “Do I look like a damn GPS?! Do you see me in a conductor hat? I don’t know these train schedules like that. Besides, I wanted to make a stop somewhere before we go.”

 

Kidd: “YOU DAMN LIAR! YOU SAY THAT EVERY TIME WE GET LOST!”

 

The passengers are staring at the two of them. They are talking amongst themselves. Soren can only shake his head. Jax stands up now and the passengers are getting intimidated by his imposing figure. He lets out a loud scream that almost sounds like a war cry then punches a dent in the steel walls of the train. Kidd doesn’t back down and continues to taunt Jax.  

 

Kidd: “Who are you scaring with those animal mating calls, you need to be scared of this.”

 

In less than a second Kidd pulls out a pistol from his pants and aims it at Jax’s head.  The passengers are panicking. Jax is unfazed and laughs it off

 

Jax: “You think cause you got a gun to my head I’m supposed to be scared? With bullets like that, it’ll feel like a bee sting. Bet you can’t pull the trigger fast enough to�"

 

Kidd (with a grin on his face): “Look behind you”

 

Jax looks behind him, confused because he only sees scared passengers running around but then he notices out of the corner of his eye, Kidd’s custom made pistol is unloaded with shells surrounding them. Jax then notices that Kidd has a knife up to his throat. Jax starts to smile

 

Jax: “You should know better than to point sharp objects at people.”

 

Jax grabs the knife and breaks it. He then flexes his muscles which causes enough force to blow Kidd a few inches. The two of them still argue as they watch the passengers running around trying to make their way to the conductor for help. Suddenly the lights go off. 

 

Jax (looking at Kidd): “Well I guess someone wants to blast the lights.”

 

Kidd flicks him off and reaches into his coat and pulls out a flashlight. Jax comments on his seemingly endless supply of equipment. Kidd waves his flashlight around trying to make sense of what’s going on while ignoring Jax. Kidd is busy looking around, passengers are running around exiting the train and Soren is nowhere to be seen.


© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Let me know what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm not very good at reviewing, but this is interesting and funny!! ^^ Two guys always arguing, while the third one sighs and watches.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol I love that Kidd is an easy person to get pissed off. I do like this chapter. It made me laugh. Oh Jax had to start a fight! Soren is amazing. Haha it seems like Jax and Kidd always fight! Hehe I wish I had an endless supply of weapons. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


never ending supply of weapons? I like it :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


!!! :D
Kidd and Jax are amazing

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hehe, I enjoy Kidd and Jax's bickering. x3 Soren's an interesting character too.

Posted 12 Years Ago


"Do I look like a damn GPS?!!"
HAHA! very funny!
this story is getting pretty good! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
Lmao I love the title, and the manga is like my sugar right now.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Jax's and Kidd's relationship reminds me the relationship my brother and I have, only a little bit more loving. haha

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ahaha, I really like Jax in this scene. He makes me laugh. (Oh, man, I would have so much fun drawing this myself, but that would be bad since it's your story >.>) The passengers reactions also make this scene even better. But where is Soren? Must read more...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Jax: “Do I look like a damn GPS?! Do you see me in a conductor hat? I don’t know these train schedules like that. Besides, I wanted to make a stop somewhere before we go.”

L.O.L

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

887 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 3, 2011
Last Updated on August 3, 2011

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..