Chapter 19- Bullet Wounds Different From Media And Real Life

Chapter 19- Bullet Wounds Different From Media And Real Life

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

Dodge:  “Heh, ya sorry thug. Those are some pretty fancy bullets there huh? Fitting for a person of my nature”


Jax:  “So you can make bullets go BOOM! Nothing special. I deal with explosions on a natural basis”

 

Jax suddenly has a flashback. He sees a Cola on a table and begins to drink it. Right after he finished drinking it, Soren walks in the room

 

Soren: “Jax, you didn’t drink a Cola that was sitting around here have you?”

 

Jax: “Hmmm. Maybe I have. Why you want to know?”

 

Soren: “Because I couldn’t find a proper place to put my explosive chemicals in so I had to put it in the Cola bottle for the time being.”

 

Jax: “Son of a---”

 

Jax then begins to have another flashback. He sees some candy on a table and starts to eat it. Then Soren walks in the room

 

Soren: “Jax, you didn’t eat any candy looking things that were sitting around here have you?”

 

Jax: “Hmmm. Maybe I have. Why you want to know?”

 

Soren: “Because I couldn’t find a proper place to put my explosive chemicals so I had to put it in the forms of tablets for the time being.”

 

Jax: “Son of a---”

 

Jax has one final flashback. He sees a sandwich on a table and starts to eat it. Soon after Soren walks in the room

 

Soren: “Jax, you by chance didn’t eat a sandwich that was sitting around here have you?”

 

Jax: “Hmmm. Maybe I have. Why you want to know?”

 

Soren: “Because I couldn’t find a proper place to put my explosive chemicals so I had to put it in the form of bread.”

 

Jax: “HOW THE HELL IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!? LET ALONE WHY DID YOU BOTHER TO MAKE A WHOLE SANDWICH WITH MEAT AND CHEESE ON IT?”

 

Soren as usual, just ignores Jax and walks away. Then the flashback ends.

 

Dodge: “What gave you the idea that it was just bullets that I could explode?”

 

Jax then notices that the bandana that he was wearing on his bicep has a hole in it. He then sees it glowing red. Jax hurriedly takes the bandana of his arm and accidentally throws it in the direction of Takashi and explodes. Takashi is suddenly wide-eyed and nervous

 

Takashi: “Easy now!”

 

Jax: “My bad.”

Dodge: “I believe I fired another shot there boys”

Jax: “…The hell?”

Jax sees a piece of glass glowing red but notices it too late and the glass explodes, sending him flying into a wall. Jax’s arm is bleeding a little and looks a bit charred. He manages to shake it off and stand up.

 

Jax: “You know if you want to win, then you’re going to have to do a lot better than that”

 

Jax grabs a bowl off of the floor and heads towards Dodge. Dodge shoots a bullet at him but Jax blocks it with the bowl. He notices that the bullet is still stuck in the bowl.

 

Jax (Thinking): “How thick was this bowl? Oh well.”


Jax sees the bowl starting to glow and then he throws it in Dodges direction but is way off. Dodge looks to see where it landed and starts to gloat but before he can he notices Jax is right at his chest. Jax then punches Dodge right in the stomach, causing Dodge to buckle over. Jax then notices that the bowl is still glowing. He takes advantage of this by putting Dodge in a headlock, spinning him around once and then throwing him where the bowl landed. As soon as Dodge lands the bowl explodes. There is a smoke cloud covering Dodge so Jax can’t see what’s happening. Takashi and Victoria both think the fight is over and come out from where they were hiding and walk over to where Jax is. Soon afterwards a shot is fired off. It hits Jax in the shoulder. Takashi and Victoria look in fear.  



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Secret: We all said at the beginning Jax may be the fan favorite in the story...Turns out it was true

I hope the Jax fans don't kill me lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I WANNA KILL YOU!! HOW COULD YOU HURT MY POOR JAX!!!!! T.T!!! I LOVERS HIM! HOW COULD YOUU?!!!!!! Anyways I liked this chapter and the beginning was funny. I'm mad at you for hurting my pooor JAX!!!!!! I would have been afraid if I were them too. YEAH AND IF HE DIES I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEANIE!!! Anyways can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


The flashbacks are the best part in this scene! They made me laugh so hard! And I hope Jax is okay... If he dies I WILL kill you though! I like Dodge's power though, exploding stuff would be fun and really dangerous, just like he likes!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love the flashbacks. I'm dying on the floor from laughter! XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


Jax can tough it out... he should be tough enough and is clearly a survivor...
tough I still don't like that he's hurt XD
greetings

Posted 12 Years Ago


YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY JAX WHY-HY-HY!!!!!!!!!! *sob* IF HE DIES I'LL KILL YOU!!! >:(

Posted 12 Years Ago


._____.
o____o
O____O

WHY?!?!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?! TT^TT NOOO JAX WHY!!! OH GAWD IF HE DIES I'LL DIE A BIT ON THE INSIDE!!! NO NO NO!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

585 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 15, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


To:__ __ To:__ __

A Poem by Akeen V.