Chapter 32- Tourney Talks!

Chapter 32- Tourney Talks!

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

Myles and the crew all have a suspicious look on their face.

 

Kidd: “Tournament?”

 

Kojin: “Yeah, for swordsman all throughout Caesar. A little test to see who is the best.”

 

Jax: “Why do you seem so happy about it? Isn’t it just for swordsman?”

 

Kojin: “What do you mean? I’m a swordsman at heart.”

 

Kojin places his hands together and then pulls them apart to create a sword made out of fire.

 

Kojin: “I call this Blaziken”

 

Kazuto, Kidd, and Myles (thinking): “Where have I’ve heard that name before?”

 

Jax: “Ha Ha! With all this fire you’re spouting around, you just seem like a throwaway Uchiha.”

 

Kojin: “What are you talking about!? My flames actually cause damage! But anyway where is Sashimi anyway? I know he’d be happy to hear about this.”

 

Soren: “He’s out and about. Can I see that tournament sheet Kojin?”

 

Kojin: “Be my guest.”

 

Kojin hands the tournament sheet over to Soren and Soren looks over the paper. After a few seconds of glancing over the paper, Soren reaches a conclusion.

 

Soren: “This tournament is a set-up. We can’t have Sashimi do this.”

 

Jax: “WHOA WHOA WHOA! Soren! What the hell are you talking about?”

 

Kidd: “Geez, Soren just end the whole arc here why don’t you?”

 

Kazuto: “So lame dude. Think about it Soren. Babes show up at tournaments. There may even be some females entering. Babes holding blades. When have you ever seen an ugly chick that wields a sword?”

 

Myles: “Even for other reasons Soren, I know there’s going to be big plans for this arc. Set-up or not you know we’re going to look out for another. We’ll be okay.”

 

Jax: “I mean Soren, we do the things we do cause we can back it up. I mean honestly, we spontaneously just went over to East Caesar and bullied a gang that we haven’t even had any conflict with for a couple years.”

 

Soren: “There actually was a good reason we had to take down Skymon’s gang. I told you and Kidd before we left.”

 

A flashbacks shows Kidd, Soren and Jax about to leave to East Caesar and Soren begins to talk when suddenly the screen fades to black.

 

Soren: “And that was why we had to go.”

 

Kidd and Jax both look confused at what just happened.

 

Jax: “THAT DIDN’T EXPLAIN S**T!”

 

Soren ignores the two of them and looks at the tournament sheet again. Myles looks over his shoulder and reads it.

 

Myles: “It says we can only allow two other members aside from the participant. So looks like some of us are going to have to sit this one out.”

 

Kojin: “Heh, I’m sure there are ways around it. It’s not like they’ll know who exactly is in each gang. Worst case scenario I burn the arena down.”

 

Jax: “You’re such a pyro. Sashimi is my protégé so I think I should go and be his support.”

 

Kidd: “You cause Sashimi more harm than help. I worry for him every time he’s out with you.”

 

A flashback shows Jax and Sashimi surrounded by seven gang members. Jax starts speaking.

 

Jax: “Now me, I could f**k all you b******s up. Fodder in my eyes, but it isn’t about me today.”

 

Jax points at Sashimi.

 

Jax: “This guy right here is going to do the honors.”

 

The gang members start cornering Sashimi and pounding their fist. Sashimi looks nervous and starts sweating.

 

Sashimi: “Sen~Pai!!”

 

Another flashback starts and Jax and Sashimi are surrounded by several women. Jax starts speaking.

 

Jax: “Now me, I would never hit a woman.”

 

Sashimi: “What about Avon?”

 

Jax: “Doesn’t count.”

 

Jax points at Sashimi.

 

Jax: “But this guy! Wouldn’t hesitate to do so. Sick little b*****d.”

 

Sashimi (nervous): “Uhh senpai. What are you doing?”

 

Jax winks at Sashimi and puts one thumb up.

 

Jax: “Making you a man.”

 

Sashimi: “Bullshit!”

 

The women begin to surround and corner Sashimi. Some of the ladies are pounding their fist. One of the ladies starts licking her lips and another woman begins to rub her breasts.

 

Sashimi: “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? AM I GOING TO GET BEAT UP IN A GOOD WAY OR BAD?”

 

The flashback ends.

 

Kazuto: “Oh come on dude, where was I at for the last flashback? So not cool.”

 

Myles: “Look, as for whose going to the tournament we will talk about it all when we get back. We’ll discuss everything. And we also have to wait for Sashimi and Avon to get back.”

 

Kojin (smiling): “I guess I’ll see you guys there. Hopefully Sashimi can face off against my bro. It’ll be a fresh new rivalry.”

 

Kojin grabs Kali by her hands.

 

Kojin: “Well Kali, we did what we came for, what do you say we try to find the rest of our siblings?”

 

Kali: “Siblings…Find”

 

Kojin gives the crew some fist pounds before he picks up Kali.

 

Kojin: “Until the tourney fellas!”

 

Kojin jumps off the roof and the rest of the gang are just standing atop the base.

 

Myles: “That guy seems pretty excited about this. It could be a little fun.”

 

Kazuto: “Babes.”

 

Jax: “Fighting”

 

Kidd: “Food”

 

Myles: “So is everyone ready for this?”

 

Whole Gang (Except Soren): “HELL YEAH!”

 

Jax: “Let’s put our fist together. Someone grab the butler too, he’s a part of this now too.”

 

Kidd: “I got him.”

 

Kidd grabs Takashi, who is still passed out by the head and puts his head where everyone’s fist is at.

 

Myles: “You could’ve just grabbed his hand.”

 

Kidd: “No matter. On three, everyone except sour puss Soren over there, says tourney? Ok one, two, three…”

 

Whole Gang: “TOURNEY!!!”

 

Soren (thinking): “Shouldn’t we wait for Sashimi first?”



© 2012 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
I just began to watch Breaking Bad a few days ago. Irrelevant to the story but that show is bad ass!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well then, seems like that's it for now. D; The next chapter better be up soon. It's such a good story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was an interesting chapter lol. I mean poor little Takashi! xD I love Soren and how concerned he is! I'm glad Soren and Jax were able to shine in this chapter. I can't wait to read more. Add more soon or I will beat you! This is one of my favorite books on this site. I really liked this manga so far! If you don't write more *evil smile* Hehe. Thanks for sharing. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


@Sandra: Never!
This was a good chapter, can't wait for more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
When have you ever seen an ugly chick that wields a sword?”

hahahahaha! if it were me with the sword i would probably swing it around like a physco until i hit something. then i'm pretty sure i probably have won and kicked some serious booty!!! oh yeah thats sounds awesome. can't wait for the next chapter!!!!! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

583 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 16, 2012
Last Updated on January 16, 2012

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..