Chapter 7- Just His Name Is Kidd. He's One Of The Oldest Out Of The Gang

Chapter 7- Just His Name Is Kidd. He's One Of The Oldest Out Of The Gang

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

The scene shifts and Kidd is standing in front Skymon's base.

 

Kidd (talking to himself): “Man it’s a bit windy over here.”

 

The street lights are on, lighting up Skymon’s base. The base is two stories high and about fifty yards wide. There is a whole bunch of graffiti on the building. He looks at one in particular that has a painting of Skymon with his thumbs up claiming he is the best. Kidd doesn’t look amused and pulls out some spray paint from his coat and spray paints a mustache and a black eye on Skymon. He laughs to himself and tells himself playtime is over. He remembers Soren telling him that there would be approximately five people, including Skymon at the base. So far no one seems to be around.

 

Kidd (thinking): “Maybe they are on the second floor.”

 

He figures now would be a good time to think of a way to ambush Skymon. But before he can do anything he feels a gust of wind come towards him with enough force to push him into a wall and leave a dent in it.

 

Voice: “Well well well, who do we have here?”

 

Kidd holds the back of his head and says s**t. He looks up and sees a tall, slender dude with tattoos covering his arms & torso. He immediately recognizes the guy.

 

Kidd: “Skymon?”

 

Skymon: “In the flesh. Now who are you”?

 

Kidd: “The name’s Kidd.”

 

Skymon: “Kidd, Kidd, does that name sound familiar to me?”

 

Kidd: “Maybe this will jog your memory”

 

In a split second Kidd shows up behind Skymon with his arm around Skymon’s shoulder as if they’re friends. Kidd then unsheathes a 2 ft. blade from his glove around Skymon’s shoulder and holds the blade up to his neck. Skymon starts to smile. He looks down at the blade.

 

Skymon: “You’re that little fast guy from Sunset Squad. A poor man’s Barry Allen.”

 

He then pulls out a blade and with his wind abilities, swings at Kidd. Kidd does a back-flip and dodges out the way.

 

Skymon: “You should’ve gone for the kill when you had me. What the hell are you doing in my territory anyway?”

 

When he finishes speaking two men run outside and two other men show up on the second story. Kidd looks and counts at how many people there are. There are five on the dot. Thinking back to what Soren said Kidd thinks to himself

 

Kidd (Thinking): “How the hell does that b*****d know all this?”  

 

Kidd (Talking to Skymon): “You know, kick your a*s and get some recognition over here in East Caesar.”

 

Skymon (laughing): “Really now?”

 

He then signals his subordinates to come over where he is. The two jump down from the second story and the other two walk over to Skymon.

 

Skymon’s Flunky: “Yes boss?”  

 

Skymon looks at Kidd

 

Skymon: “These are four people I personally picked to stay at the base with me. I’d say rank-wise their high on the list, only Dodge and myself come before these people. Say hello to Marco, Fatty, Ryobi and Moscow

 

Skymon tells his men to put on a show for him and they comply

 

Skymon (backing away): “Don’t kill him too quickly. This will make for some nice entertainment.”

 

After Skymon moves the four men are trying to corner Kidd. 



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG the suspense is going to kill me! I hope that Myles shows up before Kidd gets killed. That would be so bad! I like Kidd even though he is a hothead! And he has an endless supply of weapons! I love weapons. We can't lose someone with weapons! Hurry up Myles! Make to Kidd! I can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


SUSPENSE!
:D

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
Oooooh! There's going to be a fight! Oh, yeah !Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I agree, I believe there will be a fight.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hmm, I feel a fight scene coming up! Of course, the spray paint thing was the best part and Kidd seems to be trouble... Hopefully Myles gets there quick. I love all the little stage directions you have written because it definitely helps to visualize what's happening in the scenes.

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOL Kidd spraypainted the picture!!! xDDDD Ahh I just love jokesters.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Kidd+spray paint=hilarious!!! I'm beginning to warm up to the big guy. But I wouldn't have guessed that he was the oldest, that's ironic! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Favorite part was Kidd with the spray paint. That was great, just great.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Uh oh, wonder what happens next!

Posted 12 Years Ago


ioh damn getting real good i wonder whats going to happen to kidd....

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

787 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 5, 2011

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..