Chapter 30- If You Don’t Have A Name, Your Most Likely Fodder

Chapter 30- If You Don’t Have A Name, Your Most Likely Fodder

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

The scene begins and the Officials have the Scarred Man and the three others surrounded. The Scarred Man takes a puff of his cigarette and blows out some smoke. Rougarou is steadily eating, Felicia appears to be passed out and the guitarist is playing notes on his guitar and bobbing his heads to his headphones. One of the Officials start to talk

 

F.O.R.C.E Member: “If it isn’t you Demons. You guys are coming with us for the murder of numerous F.O.R.C.E Officials. If you try to resist at all, we won’t hesitate to shoot.”

 

Scarred Man: “Must we really be referred to as demons? And looking at your ranks you must just be Sergeants. The Officials we fought were at least Captains. Sorry but your rank has to be a little higher if you want to pose a threat to us”

 

F.O.R.C.E Member: “You b*****d! You can say that with a smile on your face after you killed our comrades?”

 

Scarred Man: “It’s not my fault they were weak”

 

F.O.R.C.E Member: “Stop. If you say anything else, we won’t hesitate to pull the trigger”

 

Scarred Man: “If you cowards really want to shoot then go ahead”

 

F.O.R.C.E Member: “YOU B*****D! PREPARE TO DIE!”

 

As soon as the Officials begin to pull the trigger, simultaneously all of their guns seem to break in their hand. They each look shocked. The Scarred Man takes a look over at the Guitarist.

 

Scarred Man: “Well Slash, I see you picked up some new techniques haven’t you?”

 

Slash plays a note on his guitar as if he’s saying yes. The Scarred Man then notices that a F.O.R.C.E Member still has a gun in his hands

 

Scarred Man: “Actually you missed one”

 

Slash plays a note on his guitar that sounds as if he’s depressed. The lone F.OR.C.E Member then shoots at Rougarou. It hits him in the shoulder. He lets out a loud howl that shatters the glasses in the room

 

Rougarou: “That one was a bit tender. Nah, I’m lying”

 

The wound on Rougarou’s shoulder seems to heal very fast. The F.O.R.C.E Members just look nervous

 

Rougarou: “I’m a Wolf. We tend to heal very fast. We also can do this”

 

In a split second Rougarou appears behind one of the F.O.R.C.E Members and stabs him in the back with his claws. Blood drips out of the Officials mouth. Rougarou then picks him up and tosses him into a wall. Three other F.O.R.C.E Members whip out their nightsticks and try to hit Rougarou but the Scarred Man appears in front of them and effortlessly blocks all of their attack with his legs and one hand and is still smoking his cigarette with the other hand. The three then try to attack him with combinations of punches and kicks but he blocks them. He then grabs one of the men by the arms and swings him around into Rougarou.

 

Scarred Man: “Here you go”

 

Rougarou then shoulder rams the Official extremely hard to the point you can hear his shoulder break. The F.O.R.C.E Member screams out in pain. There are five F.OR.C.E Members remaining.

 

Scarred Man: “Slash these guys ruined a perfectly good meal. I’m just going to go “Gentle Fist” style so we can be on our way”

 

Slash stands up from his chair and plays his guitar really fast. Three of the men seems to be stuck and can’t move

 

F.O.R.C.E Member: “WHAT THE HELL! I CAN’T BUDGE AN INCH!”

 

The Scarred Man has a slasher smile on his face. He then gets into a stance that perfectly imitates Neji Hyuuga from Naruto. (*Neji Hyuuga is a character from the manga Naruto who uses the Gentle Fist fighting style). The Scarred Man has both his middle and index finger on both hands pointed out and he heads towards the four F.O.R.C.E Members.

 

Scarred Man: “Two Points!”

 

He basically pokes the four men with his fingers extremely hard in the chest and stomach. The men clench their teeth

 

Scarred Man: “Four Points!”

 

He then hits the Officials in their chest, stomach, and neck.

 

Scarred Man: “Eight Points!”

 

He hits them in their neck, chest, arms, and legs. Each of them are spitting out blood.

 

Scarred Man: “Sixteen Points!”

 

By now the Scarred Man’s hands are moving to fast it’s hard to keep track of where he is hitting them but the men are twitching as if they have gotten shot

 

Scarred Man: “Thirty-Two Points!”

 

Pretty soon every one of the men’s body parts are twitching and blood is just dripping down their bodies. Their eyes have gone white and seemed to have lost consciousness.

 

Scarred Man: “Sixty-Four Points!”

 

He goes to attack but suddenly stops. He sees that the man have pretty much got knocked unconscious standing up. He then just lightly taps them and they all fall down.

 

Scarred Man: “Now where did those last two go?”

 

He looks and sees that the two remaining F.O.R.C.E Members have managed to get handcuffs on Felicia. The Scarred Man just shakes his head. Slash and Rougarou just stare at the F.O.R.C.E Members as if they’re crazy

 

F.O.R.C.E Member: “Even if it’s one of you Demons, that’s good enough.”

 

Scarred Man: “I wouldn’t do that if I were you. She doesn’t like being restrained. Not to mention you accidentally knocked off her scrunchie”

 

The two Officials notice and suddenly Felicia’s hair starts to move as if it has a mind of its own. It slaps the two around a couple times. And Felicia starts screaming

 

Felicia: “AHHHH! FILTHY MEN PUTTING THEIR HANDS ON ME! FILTHY LOUSY MEN! FILTHY LOUSY ROTTEN SCUMMY MEN!”

 

Rougarou (thinking): “I think she’s just taking out her aggression on men in general”

 

Felicia: “Men want to put their hands all over my body, and not even take me to dinner first! What do you think I am some cheap w***e!”

 

Felicia’s hair starts to wrap around the two men’s neck and it starts to choke them for about ten seconds and then they start turning blue. Her hair then lets go and they pass out on the ground. She then uses her hair to pick the lock from the handcuffs and free herself. Now all of the F.O.R.C.E Members are incapacitated.

 

Scarred Man: “Simply fodder in my eyes. They’ve tainted my favorite color”

 

Rougarou: “I find it odd none of them were “Stranges” though.”

 

Scarred Man: “That’s exactly why. Because they don’t want to be viewed as strange from the regular civilians who look up to these people. These b******s want to curse us then act like they can stop us by being regular and using normal weaponry? How much are they trying to humiliate us?”

 

Slash plays a note on his guitar.

 

Scarred Man: “We’ll talk about it later”

 

Slash plays another note.

 

Scarred Man: “Tell me about it. Are you guys ready to leave? We got business to take care of”

 

Felicia (still drunk): “Yooooouuuuuu gah it”

 

Felicia starts stumbling a little bit

 

Scarred Man: “Rougarou, carry Felicia.”

 

Rougarou: “Yes sir”

 

Rougarou walks over to Felicia and picks her up and throws her over his shoulder.

 

Felicia: “WOLFY!! What are you doing! I can do fine by myself”

 

Felicia uses her hair to mess with Rougarou and they start arguing a little bit. Slash walks over to where the Scarred Man is and they start to head out the door.

 

Scarred Man: “Well fellas. Let’s just prepare ourselves for this upcoming tournament”

 

The four walk out the door and the scene ends



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
What a way to begin the Second Arc huh? Geez after being away from the main cast for five chapters I'm starting to miss them. And if you are too don't fret. Next chapter is going to be focusing on them

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry for my lack of reviews on the last 30 some chapters, but I've read them all and can say that this whole story is really interesting. Good job. (:
And Slash is a pretty cool.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this chapter. I love Slash and his power. He is one of my favorites now. I just want him to use real words grr! Haha that was funny to read. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome scene! Slash and Rougarou are awesome and I like the powers you gave them. Can't wait to see more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


YAAAAAAAAAY I GET TO READ ABOUT JAX AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I like Slash, how he communicates with his guitar and stuff, it's cool! Can't wait for the next chapters!

Posted 12 Years Ago


YAY I WANT MORE JAX! Ehem... Anyway, I definitely like Felicia and Wolfy! They seem the funniest, and Slash is pretty cool with his guitar jammin' stuffms. Overall, I like this whole bit as a start!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
Awesoomeee!!! Great chapter, just a few missing periods and commas just re-read your work and you'll find where you made your mistakes. Great job! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great!! More Jax!! :DDD

Anyhow, I like Felicity. Her rants are hysterical. :P And I like how Slash talks in guitar notes. It gives him a very origianl feel. Cant wait to see whats next!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

741 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 2, 2011
Last Updated on September 2, 2011

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..