Chapter 26- This Chapter Is Pretty Long

Chapter 26- This Chapter Is Pretty Long

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

 

The scene changes and suddenly it’s all white. All of a sudden you can hear voices speaking

 

Voice #1: “So much for being discreet huh Jax?”

 

Voice #2: “Dude. He so messed up my game at the party”

 

Voice #1: “What were you doing over here anyway?”

 

Voice #2: “I just heard the words party and here I was”

 

Voice #1: “What happened to Avon? I know she was looking for you”

 

Voice #2: “Oh my wife to be. I sort of ditched her with my illusions before I came here. You don’t think I can come to a party with a lady do you? The ladies would think I’m taken”

 

Voice #1: “Isn’t she supposed to be your wife to be? Why should that matter if you’re taken?”

 

Voice #2: “The main word of that is to be. In the future. Besides you see that foxy mama over there? She has a thing for me.”

 

Voice #1: “Who is she?”

 

Voice #2: “Victoria. Isn’t that such a pretty name? With such a pretty feminine figure and such a pretty smile and nice red hair that comes down past her shoulder. If I was a phone, she’d be the buttons I’ll dial. If I was a fan, she’d be the blades”

 

Voice #1: “But who is she?”

 

Voice #2: “Your no fun. She was apparently Dodge’s girlfriend. She was mistreated and I think she could use a place to stay. Besides Avon is the only chick at the base. Pure sausage fest.”

 

Voice #1: “We have Ruby”

 

Voice #2: “No one cares about her. She’s just a filler character who we use to make our gang seem bigger than what it is. I don’t even think the authors gave her a body”

 

An image of Ruby’s head appears and seems to be cursing

 

Voice #2: “See what I mean? Just the head”

 

Voice #1: “Doesn’t change the fact she is associated with an enemy gang”

 

Voice #2: “Puh-lease?”

 

Voice #1: “Let’s talk about it later. We got to see how Jax is holding up”

 

Jax is starting to open his eyes and sees Kazuto and Soren holding two buckets of water over him. Then they both dump the water on him.

 

Jax: “Hey hey! Damn, I’m good, quit pouring this s**t on me!”

 

Jax rubs his eyes to get the water out so he can see and when he’s done he sees Kazuto and Soren holding two buckets of water over him. Then they both dump the water on him

 

Jax: “YOU TWO JUST DID THAT ON PURPOSE! I’LL KILL BOTH OF YOU”

 

Soren: “How you holding up?”

 

Jax: “I’m fine”

 

Kazuto offers Jax a hand and helps him up.

 

Jax: “When the heck did you show up?”

 

Kazuto: “Way before you. Pretty flashy way to enter a party too. I never would have thought to use a dump truck”

 

Jax: “I got to give the fans something they’ll remember. And anyway you b*****d would it have been hard to help?”

 

Kazuto: “My help is the reason that the F.O.R.C.E hasn’t appeared and took your a*s down to Devil’s Island.”

 

Kazuto points at the destroyed club.

 

Kazuto: “You freaking ruined the club! And not only that, took a dump truck which I’m sure belongs to the city and cost way more duckets than you can afford and wrecked it. Now Soren filled me in on the details but I as soon as Myles and Kidd get back we have to split”

 

Soren: “Kazuto is right. Officials aren’t going to be happy about this once they get a hold of it. And it isn’t even the club”

 

Soren points to some damaged property

 

Soren: “Pretty much this entire area is a complete mess. All due to your antics. How would Sashimi react to seeing all this?”

 

Before Jax can answer Takashi and Victoria walk over to where the gang is

 

Kazuto: “My wife!”

 

Jax: “BUTLER

 

Takashi: “IS THAT MY NAME NOW?”

 

Soren: “I heard a little bit about the lady from Kazuto.”

 

Soren extends a hand out to Victoria and they shake hands and introduce themselves

 

Soren: “Name’s Soren. Pleasure to meet you”

 

Victoria: “Pleasure’s all mine”

 

Soren (Looking at Takashi): “And if I may ask, who are you?”

 

Jax: “Oh that’s butler. He’s going to be doing some butler stuff back at the base”

 

Takashi: “QUIT REFERRING TO ME AS THAT! I’m sorry Soren, my name is Takashi”

 

Soren: “Well I’m not all for people from opposing gangs to join the Sunset Squad but it’s not my decision. And Victoria, are you sure you would be comfortable? I mean, yes we do have Avon with us but that’s pretty much the only female we have.”

 

Jax: “But acting feminine is a whole different story. You’d pretty much be the only real lady there surrounded by guys.”

 

Victoria: “Oh it’s no big issue. Since being with that man, I’m used to be surrounded by a lot of guys.”

 

Kazuto: “That turned me on a little bit”

 

Soren: “Keep your pants on. If you ever do come back to the base, you’ll see how nice we really are. Way different than how things operated over here”

 

Jax: “I don’t know Soren. This girl was in a rival gang. I only saved you back there because I don’t like scum men putting their hands on a woman”

 

Kazuto and Soren look at Jax as if he’s crazy

 

Jax: “Like I said before. Avon doesn’t count. But yeah Victoria, it’s not as if I don’t trust you or anything, but I don’t trust you”

 

Kazuto: “Then why in the hell are we bringing Butler back to the base if he’s part of the rival gang”

 

Jax: “Cause Butler’s a butler and can do butler things a*****e”

 

Takashi: “Does that even make sense? And now why is that man suddenly calling me Butler too?”

 

Soren is ignoring what Kazuto and Jax are talking about and looks at Victoria


Soren: “Victoria, after I gave it some thought, you may not have a choice. Dodge seems like the type of person who would look for you and put you in danger. Your safest bet would be to let us protect you in the long run. At least until we know Dodge is out the picture. I mean we do share some responsibility; we did invade this area and ended up putting you in this situation. We should bare the responsibility and give you a place to stay. Sunset Squad isn’t anything like the ruthless Skymon gang you were subjected to. You can trust us. I give you my word.”

 

Victoria: “I really appreciate all this that you’re doing for me Soren. And judging by you, I think you may be right about how nice your gang is”

 

Victoria lets out a smile and Soren looks at Takashi.

 

Soren: “And you Takashi.”

 

Takashi: “You just called me Takashi?”

 

Soren: “Yes. That’s your name.”

 

Takashi: “Finally someone who can acknowledge me. I’d love to join your group”

 

Soren: “That was fairly quick”

 

Takashi: “And I promise I will lose all ties to Skymon’s Gang and never betray you”

 

Soren: “Oh that’s not a problem. Because if you did…”

 

Soren, Jax and Kazuto all have a devilish smile towards Takashi and flames are burning behind them

 

Soren, Jax & Kazuto: (In a demon-like voice): “We would completely obliterate you from this dimension”

 

Takashi (Now sweating bullets and appeared to have shrunk a few feet): “Ok”

Jax: “Hey Soren and Kazuto, what happened to Dodge anyway?”

 

Kazuto: “He’s still passed out on the other side of the club. We’ll just leave him there. It’s not like he’ll do anything to us. And believe it or not, I wouldn’t be surprised if All That Radio got a hold of this and already let other gangs know that you defeated Dodge and if we’re lucky, that Skymon lost too.”

 

All of a sudden Kazuto feels a presence come through his illusion. He starts to get a bit nervous

 

Kazuto: “Uhh dudes, it looks like we have company”

 

Kazuto points and sees two shadowy figures walking towards him

 

Soren: “Well Jax is in no condition to fight and I only see two of them. Kazuto be prepared to fight”

 

Jax: “What the hell you talking about Soren?! I’m in a perfect condition to fight”

 

After he says this, blood comes out of Jax’s mouth and he drops to one knee

 

Kazuto: “Dude, just chillax. These illusions didn’t really take up that much strength to conjure. Me and Soren can manage”

 

Kazuto and Soren prepare themselves as the two people walk towards them



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Note: We're planning for "So Called Heroes" to run 10 years

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter was really funny especially in the beginning. Jax makes me laugh and so does Soren. Takashi just made this scene even more funny. OMG I HATE YOU FOR LEAVING IT AT A CLIFFHANGER! I need to read more. I love this story! I can't wait to see it as a manga! Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing. :3

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really like how this chapter is longer, and the dialouge is great too. I especially enjoyed the floating head of Ruby XD. FLOATING HEADS RULE!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


WOOOOO-HOOOO!!!!! Ten years of one of my favorite mangas sounds awesome!!! Keep writing, I can't to see who these shadow figures are!
(P.S.: Love love LOVE the butler jokes! "We will completely obliterate you from this dimension!" [with evil flames in backround] totally hilarious!!! ^^ )


Posted 12 Years Ago


Ahh, the butler jokes with Jax and Takishi keep me laughing! I thought it was weird though when Jax said "heck" in the beginnning area since he normally says much more forceful things.. But whatever! For some reason, Victoria really annoyed me in this scene... I don't quite know why but something seemed really irksome with her character >.> I can't wait for more! (and ten years?! How will you keep up ideas!? Crazy..)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Butler. Lol

Wow, 10 years of Jax and friends? Sounds like a plan!! :3

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

595 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2011
Last Updated on August 23, 2011

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..