Chapter 24- Someone Has Some Medical Knowledge!

Chapter 24- Someone Has Some Medical Knowledge!

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

He takes his hand off of Skymon’s chest and backs away. There is still ice surrounding Skymon’s chest. Myles seems to be staring at Skymon’s body.

 

Skymon: “SON OF A B***H! DON’T JUST STAND THERE! LET’S SEE YOU DEFEAT ME!”

 

Skymon walks towards Myles but finds his movement has slowed at an astounding rate. He looks shocked.

 

Skymon: “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?”

 

Skymon then can see his breath when he breathes.

 

Myles: “I’ll tell you but just to let you know, my words may fade out to you.”

 

Skymon looks as if he is panicking and tries to attack Myles but is starting to stumble.

 

Skymon: “SON OF A B***H!”

 

He tries to create a whirlwind but Myles calmly walks up to him and freezes the two of his hands.

 

Myles: “It’s over Skymon. Give it up.”

 

Skymon stares Myles down but Myles continues talking.

 

Myles: “I dropped your body temperature.”

 

Skymon thinks back to when Myles placed his hands on his chest.

 

Myles: “The effects work similar to a person developing Hypothermia. When the body temperature is cooled, the vital organs and heart rate starts to slow down. Although I didn’t chill your body the amount I had hoped, it seems that this works fine.”

 

Skymon starts shivering and teeth start to chatter. He tries talking but finds it difficult.

 

Myles: “I guess there is no point in explaining the rest of this anyway. The way it’s looking you wouldn’t even be able to comprehend.”

 

Then all of a sudden Kidd shouts

 

Kidd: “WELL EXPLAIN TO ME! WHEN THE HELL DID YOU START BEING ABLE TO USE ICE, LET ALONE BECOME A STRANGE?!”

 

Myles just sighs and comically freezes Kidd. Then looks back at Skymon. Skymon begins to fall over but Myles catches him.

 

Myles: “I guess Boss was right. This cold power contrasts with my warm-heart. 
He then looks at Skymon slumped over his shoulder. 

Myles: "It’s not like you did anything wrong I guess. It just so happens we're trying to rise to the top to be the best you have to be the beat the best” 


© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Secret: I had to learn about Hypothermia in EMT class. Why not apply it to my story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a great chapter. I'm glad he didn't actually kill Skymon. Skymon may be evil, but he doesn't deserve to die. I am happy that Myles has a warm heart. OMG! Kidd made me laugh. I like Miles power anymore. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Whoa, someone's a smarty-pants, huh! Good chapters, I'm so looking forward for the next chapters!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow. o__o That was amazing. I didnt think Myles knew how to do that. But whatever. Creative way to take down your enemy, Mr. Myles!! +10 points for you!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Aw, Skymon's in time-out now! About time he got cooled from his tantrum. But how does Myles freeze Kidd...? That confused me a little.. And the last lines by Myles are kinda.. weird and missing some " " marks. But other then that I like this scene, although it leaves me wondering what will happen next..?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

600 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 21, 2011
Last Updated on August 21, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..