Chapter 16- Cocky, Arrogant Or Confident? You Decide

Chapter 16- Cocky, Arrogant Or Confident? You Decide

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas
"

Writer's Secret: Why Does Soren Look Bad A*s In The Opening? He Was Intended To Be The Main Character

"

Right afterwards the DJ hops down from the building and takes off. Now it seems the only people there are Jax, Dodge, Victoria, Takashi and 3 members of Skymon’s gang. Jax walks over to the truck and grabs Takashi.

 

Jax: “Damn! I thought that guy was Dodge! Takashi I don’t have time for this! Where is this guy you said could kick my a*s?”

Soon after, loud shots are fired in the air.

Dodge: “Ya filthy f**k! I’m Dodge! WHO ARE YOU?”

Jax: “Name’s Jax baby. Don’t wear it out”

 

Dodge: “Hmm does that name ring a bell?”

 

Jax: “I’m the greatest member of the Sunset Squad. Of course you’ve heard of me.”

 

Random Skymon Member: “Wait. That’s the gang over in Southern Caesar we got into it with years back!” 

 

Dodge: “Ahh yes I remember these punks. What’s that one fella you have over there? King? Maybe if he learned to keep his trap shut.”


Jax: “He’s long gone now. It’d be better if you didn’t associate him with us”

 

Dodge: “And are you looking for revenge after all these years?”

 

Jax: “Revenge is such a strong word. I prefer the word vendetta. It sounds better”

 

Random Skymon Member: “I’m not even sure if you’re using the right word there”

 

Jax is sitting there looking surprised. He just stands there for about ten seconds and then begins to speak.

 

Jax: “Does it matter?”

 

Everyone (Except Dodge): “YES IT DOES!”

Dodge is starting to get irritated.  He punches a hole in the wall

 

Dodge: “WHAT THE HELL ARE WE JUST STANDING AROUND FOR? THIS B*****D THINKS HE CAN WALTZ IN HERE, CRASH MY PARTY AND ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!?”

 

Dodge points his gun at his members

 

Dodge: “How about you make yourself useful and show him what we do to people we don’t like?”

Random Skymon Member: “You got it.”

One of Skymon’s members runs towards Jax with a knife. He goes to stab Jax in the stomach but Jax grabs his arm and twists it, causing the guy to drop the knife. Then Jax kisses his knuckles and ducks down with a huge smile on his face. Then Jax precedes to uppercut the guy so hard that he goes through the roof of the club.


Jax: “Ha Ha! I love it! That’s one down!”

 

Skymon Member #1 (shocked): “What the hell? This guy isn’t human! He knocked that guy out the park. Literally!

Skymon Member #2: “We need to leave and just let Dodge take care of him. They are both freaks

 

Skymon Member #1: “Right! Let’s go!”

Both men head towards the huge gaping hole in the wall to try and escape by jumping down from the second floor but suddenly…BANG!!!  Both men are shot out of the club as they were attempting to leap down from the second floor, they drop to the ground with blood and the viewpoint switches to show blood coming out of a hole between their eyes.

Dodge: “That’s what I like to call killing to birds with one f*****g stone”

 

Dodge starts to laugh while Takashi starts to get upset

 

Takashi: “Franko! Chilly C!!!  HOW COULD YOU? THEY FOUGHT FOR YOU! THEY BELIEVED IN YOU! YOU’RE OWN CR"“

Dodge pistol whips Takashi with his rusty revolver

 

Dodge: “Shut up! Whose side ya supposed to be on anyway? What the hell ya doing bringing this b*****d to my party anyway? I’ve a good mind to blow ya own damn head off Takashi”

 

Victoria: “Takashi!”

 

Dodge shakes his head and lets out a dry laugh

Dodge: “This ain’t my day. First this w***e tries running off with some wannabe Casanova. (Dodge is pointing his revolver at Victoria) Then this muscle head comes crashin’ into my party for me! Now I have these sorry lot of men running away looking like damn dandelions. Probably to see good ol Skymon. And say the Skymon gang is falling apart. WELL F**K SKYMON! And you VICTORY!”

Victoria: “It’s Vic-”

Dodge interrupts and grabs Victoria by her throat and is holding her up in the air with one hand

 

Dodge: “I know what the f**k ya name is! This here is all ya fault ya dirty b***h! You probably were screwing this muscle head right here too. Probably invited him! ANSWER ME D****T!”

Victoria tries to respond but her voice is really weak

 

Victoria: “Do…Dodge…I…can’t…br...eathe”

 

Dodge: “YA DON’T NEED TO BREATHE TO BE A W***E!”

 

All of a sudden a bone crunching sound is heard, Dodge takes an extremely hard punch right to the face which sends him flying back against the wall. Victoria is on the ground gasping for air and Jax cracks his knuckles

 

Jax (Thinking): “Yeah buddy. I just helped this dame out. This should make the fans adore me. But let me say something to put the icing on the cake and not have them think I was doing it for my own benefit”

 

Jax: “What kind of filthy scum would put his hands on a woman? You need to pick on someone your own size. Like me, Jax”

 

Jax (Thinking): “I’m good”



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Secret: Why Does Soren Look Bad Ass In The Opening? He Was Intended To Be The Main Character

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow Jax! I love him even more now! This chapter made me really laugh. All of his lines were just really funny. I love the humor. I would say that he was cocky, but amazing! Oh Dodge, you and hitting women. I'm tired of it. If I was in the story you would have been dead within five minutes. You would have been crying for me not to kill you. But then again I'm to good for you anyway, Dodge. You're so lucky I'm not in this story. I loved this chapter because it was so funny. I love Jax because he brings humor into this. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Now that's the Dodge I like! The guys running away is a nice little tidbit and I like how Victoria fits in with the fighting between guys multiple times. Oh, and I think cocky lol.

Posted 12 Years Ago


confedint;) and omg i love jax!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I read this chapter while listening to "Everybody Loves Me" by One Republic.

It fit very well nevertheless.

WUBWUBWUB!!! WHY ARENT THEY ANYMORE CHAPTERS!?!?!!?

Posted 12 Years Ago


WHAAAAAAAT!!!! YOU CAN'T END IT THERE JAX WAS LOOKING LIKE A HERO!!! A COOL, CELEBRITY-WANNABE, DAME SAVING HERO!!! this stinks, write more, PatMax2!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

739 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..