Chapter 27- Looks Like The Gangs All Here!

Chapter 27- Looks Like The Gangs All Here!

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

 

All of a sudden Myles and Kidd appear where Soren, Jax and Kazuto are. Soren walks up to Myles and begins speaking to him.

 

Soren: “How did everything turn out at Skymon’s place?”

 

Myles: “Good for the most part. I had to step in for Kidd and take out Skymon myself but Kidd seems to be in good health. That’s all I’m concerned with.”

 

Takashi and Victoria look surprised that this guy was able to take out the leader of their former gang.

 

Takashi (thinking): “This guy was able to defeat Skymon? What the hell is up with this gang?”

 

Kidd, who is covered in bandages and cuts over his arms, walks up to Jax. He then begins to smile.

 

Kidd: “Looks like you’re a little worse for wear there buddy”

 

Kazuto: “OOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

 

Kidd and Kazuto do a fist bump to each other

 

Jax: “B*****D! You seem to be worse off then me. I’ll kick both your asses’ right here and right now”

 

Kazuto: “Dude the only thing you need to learn how to kick are Dump Truck Driving lessons”

 

Kidd: “OOOOOOOOO”

 

Kidd and Kazuto do a fist bump to one another

 

Jax: “THAT DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE! AND KIDD DON’T JUST ACT LIKE YOU HAVE A CLUE WHAT HE’S TALKING ABOUT!”

 

Jax continues to argue with Kidd and Kazuto when Myles walks over to them. He looks at how hurt Jax is.

 

Myles: “Are you holding up ok Jax?”

 

Myles places his hand on Jax’s shoulder but Jax shrugs it off. He has a stern look on his face

 

Jax: “What’s it matter to you coward?”

 

Myles: “All of it matters to me. You, Kazuto, Kidd, and everyone that rolls with us. I’m sorry I just up and left like that. But when we get back to the base and hopefully if everyone is there I’ll clear up everything.”

 

Kidd (backing up Myles): “Yeah man, you should have seen how Myles backed me up in the Skymon fight. You have to believe that the guy left to better the Sunset Squad in the long run. Even I can’t stay mad, especially after our talk on the way here. Kazuto you believe me right?”

 

Kazuto: “Whenever you point the finger at someone, you have three pointed at yourself”

 

Jax (confused): “What does that even mean?”

 

Kidd: “Thanks man, I knew you’d see it my way”

 

Soren: “Kazuto, I must say you have a way with words”

 

Myles: “Thanks for believing in me Kazuto.”

 

Jax (still confused): “I’M THE ONLY ONE THAT DIDN’T GET THAT?!?”

 

Victoria is seen giggling at everyone’s antics and thinks to herself that these guys must have strong bonds with one another. Suddenly, she and Myles eyes lock onto one another’s.

 

Myles: “Who is this woman here?”

 

Kazuto: “My soon to be wife”

 

Soren (ignoring what Kazuto said): “She says she was Dodge’s girlfriend. From what she’s saying he pretty much had her tied down and disconnected from the outside world.”

 

Kazuto: “So now we’re taking her back to the base with us”

 

Myles: “That just sounds like kidnapping”

 

Kazuto: “Dude, it’s not like we’re asking for a ransom or anything”

 

Myles: “Then you make it sound like abduction then”

 

Myles then extends a hand out for Victoria to shake. She does so and they shake hands

 

Myles: “Look. My name is Myles.”

 

Victoria: “Victoria. Pleasure to meet you”

 

Myles: “Right back at you. Now I’m the going to be next in line for Captain of this gang. And I’m always willing to accept a new person that is if they really want to join. I know I’m sounding like an interview but do you really want to join us? I mean you see what kind of mess we get in”

 

Victoria: “I would like to very much. I want to explore out of East Caesar. It’s like that Soren fellow said; I’ve pretty much been sheltered. Flowers growing, snowflakes falling, bright lights, I just want to see them all. Even if it’s the Westside of Caesar I want to see it. I just don’t want to live like a recluse anymore”

 

Victoria starts tearing up and everyone looks at her. Myles begins to smile and extends his hand out to her one more time and she grabs it.

 

Myles: “Seems like the Sunset Squad is a perfect fit for you. We’re on our way to the top of the mountain, and when you’re standing so high, you can see everything”

 

Soren: “Jax, why don’t you explain the rest”

 

Jax: “I also crashed this club which was like a second home to her and beat up her boyfriend so she really has no place to go”

 

Myles: “Doesn’t matter. Don’t worry I’ll show you our pad when we get back and you get to meet our other comrades. There are two of them. We got others but they won’t really be that important to the story and I don’t really know their names. Probably some people my Dad knew”

 

Victoria: “That’ll be great Myles”

 

Myles then suddenly notices Takashi.

 

Myles: “And who is this?”

 

Jax, Kazuto & Kidd: “The butler”

 

Takashi: “WHY IS THAT SUDDENLY MY NAME?!”

 

Takashi looks at Kidd

 

Takashi: “AND YOU WEREN’T EVEN HERE SO HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BUTLER THING?”

 

Soren: “Myles this is Takashi. He too, was also part of the Skymon gang. But he wanted to join us. And don’t worry we already scared him so it’s not like he’ll do anything wrong.”

 

Myles (laughing): “Is that so? Well looks like the problem is solved! Nice to meet you Takashi. Glad to have you with us”

 

Myles then gets everyone’s attention and starts to speak

 

Myles: “So is everyone ready to head back?”



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Secret: What Am I Doing Aside From Writing? Trying To Be A Firefighter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this. It was an awesome chapter. I love Takashi he makes this even funnier. Oh Jax...lol XD you're so stupid, but I have to love you cause you are my favorite character besides Soren. Kazuto, you are an idiot! Victoria is cool. And I really really really like Myles as well as Jax and Soren. Kidd is awesome. Great write. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


"YOU WEREN'T EVEN HERE SO HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BUTLER THING?!" I'm in loooove with the butler antics!!! And I love how Jax is always the confused one! You really are good at tying everything together. I like the Writer's Secret too.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like how Jax explains the rest of what happened at the club.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh goodness, how I love the butler thing! Nice job with tying stuff together with everyone there, and I think I like Myles much more now, because I didn't before... But I like how he kind of explains some stuff and it helps to wrap up the previous chapters.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good chapter. I like the 'Writer's Secret' too.

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOLOLOL!! One of your more funny ones!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

571 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 27, 2011
Last Updated on August 27, 2011

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas