Chapter 25- F.O.R.C.E Isn’t An Acronym, In Case You Were Wondering

Chapter 25- F.O.R.C.E Isn’t An Acronym, In Case You Were Wondering

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

 All of a sudden a car with the words F.O.R.C.E along the side of the vehicle pulls up. Then two people step out the car wearing what appears to be police uniforms. One of the people has a bullhorn and start to speak through it.

 

FO.R.C.E Member #1: “SKYMON! YOU ARE HEREBY ARRESTED FOR DISTURBING THE PEACE, MANSLAUGHTER, EXTORTION AND PYRAMID SCHEMES!”

 

Myles (with a suspicious look on his face): “I can’t help but think you made that last one up”

 

F.O.R.C.E Member #1: “WE WILL NOW BE TAKING YOU TO DEVIL’S ISLAND”!

 

Kidd: “That’s the most top-notch prison in the country!” I’ve heard some crazy rumors about that place”.

 

The officer puts his bullhorn down, looks at Myles and begins to speak to him.

 

F.O.R.C.E Member #1: “Sir I’m going to have to ask you to leave this area at once. I don’t know who you are but you indirectly helped up capture Skymon.”

 

The other officer looks at Myles and thinks to himself that Myles looks familiar but decides to keep it to himself since he did help bring down Skymon. Then he decides to speak.

 

F.O.R.C.E Member #2: “Yeah we should bring you in as well but we’ll let it slide. Now run along.”

 

Myles just shrugs his shoulders and starts to walk past them. Once he gets past them one of the officers starts talking to the other

 

F.O.R.C.E Member #2: “Hey did that guy look familiar?”

 

F.O.R.C.E Member #1: “Yeah, now that you mention it I think he’s related to that guy whose one of the Eight P�"”

 

Before he can finish his sentence, both officers are knocked out and dropped to the floor. Behind them Myles has both arms extended with ice on his knuckles. Kidd, still up against the wall looks surprised.

 

Kidd: “Why did you do that Myles?”

 

Myles walks over to Kidd and extends his hand out to help him up.

 

Myles: “Sure, I’m not too fond of other gangs around the city but I hate the F.O.R.C.E even more. It’s not like they knew who I was anyway, we’ll be okay.”

 

After he helps Kidd up he tells him that they need to find Soren. Kidd tells him that he was probably on his way to Sonic Park to meet up with Jax.

 

Myles: “By the way where is Sashimi, Kazuto & Avon? They didn’t come with you?”

 

Kidd has a flashback to right before they were heading out.

 

Jax: “HEY! WHERE THE HELL DID KAZUTO, AVON, AND SASHIMI GO?”

 

Kidd: “QUIET DOWN! I DON’T KNOW!”

 

Soren: “I wish they both would put a muzzle on their mouths”

 

Soren sees some sticky notes on the table

 

Soren: “Jax, Kidd. Look what I found.”

 

Kidd and Jax come to where Soren is and take a look at what is written on the notes

 

Sashimi (Note on the table): “Left out to train. Trying to improve my skills to become the best swordsman that I can be and not fall behind anyone in the gang to the point that I can’t catch up so you guys will think that I’m useless and then would maybe want to kick me out the group, in which case I would have nowhere to go and just be wandering around on the street fending for myself” written by Sashimi.

 

Jax: “How the hell did he even manage to write all that on that small note?”

 

Kidd: “Isn’t he sort of wandering around the streets fending for himself right now?”

 

Everyone just shrugs their shoulders. Soren just speaks on how they know where Sashimi is at least. Then they pick up the next note.

 

Avon (Note on the table): “Making sure Kazuto doesn’t do anything stupid” written by Avon.

 

Kidd: “Now why would she write something like that?”

 

They look at the next note.

 

Kazuto (note on table): “Out looking to hang with some ladieeeeeeeeeees yeah-uhhhh” written by Kazuto with a smiley face next to his name.

 

Jax, Soren and Kidd (simultaneously): “Figures.”

 

The flashback ends and Myles has a weird look on his face

 

Myles: “I see. Anyways we still got to head over to where Jax is. You need help getting over there?”

 

Kidd: “No thanks, I can manage”



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Secret: When I write the fighting scenes for some reason I listen to "Gotta Get Through This" by Daniel Bedingfield

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I didn't think Avon would be a girl. OMG to gir, power!!! Girls deserve respect!!! Anywho. This was a good chapter. It was actually pretty funny. Of course Kazuto would be the pervert. Avon should kick hiss butt! If I was in the story he would have had a scar on his genitals! :D Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yay! Avon's a girl! I was waiting to see if there would be a girl in the group. Loved the flashback with the post-its, really funny. Can't wait to read more!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the flashback to the notes, they made me giggle! Especially Kidd's comment on Shashimi's. Nice chapter! in the beginning I was thinking "Isn't Myles part of the F.O.R.C.E.?" but then I remembered.. It's a nice intermission to have this non-fighting chapter too!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
Wow! Your writing is incredible and so imaginitive!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow. Glad that Skymon is going where he rightfully deserves to be!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

498 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2011
Last Updated on August 23, 2011

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas