Chapter 22- One Thing About Getting Strong. The Weight Is Only Going To Get Heavier

Chapter 22- One Thing About Getting Strong. The Weight Is Only Going To Get Heavier

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

  

Dodge: “SON OF A B***H! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?”

 

Jax begins to stand back on his feet. Although wobbly he seems to be in good spirits. He starts to crack his knuckles.

 

Jax: “I realized you weren’t the problem but that damn gun was. So I figured why not just crush the barrel of it?”

The scene switches back to when Jax grabbed a hold of his gun and punched him. While Jax punched Dodge in the ribs, he was able to crush the barrel of the gun.

 

Jax: “As you can see from these bruises I got it wasn’t the best of plans but it got the job done at least. Now what say we finish this?”

 

Dodge: “DON’T GET SO COCKY PUNK!”

 

Dodge manages to head butt Jax but Jax brushes it off and lets off a crazy smile

 

Jax: “You still got some fight in you. I like that”

 

Jax unleashes a series of blows to Dodge’s body and face and to finish the combination he uppercuts Dodge into the second floor of the club. Jax grabs a ledge and pulls himself up to the second floor. Takashi and Victoria hurry to get out of the way. Jax tells Victoria to come here and she complies

 

Jax: “You need to get out of here. I’m generous enough to help you down.”

 

Victoria: “Ok.”

 

Jax helps Victoria down from the second floor and then he tells Takashi to come over and he complies. Jax simply boots Takashi out of the club.

 

Takashi (While falling down): “SO EVIL!”

 

Jax then turns into Dodge’s direction and sees him scrambling trying to get up. Jax doesn’t notice but Dodge managed to find himself a gun although it isn’t his.

 

Jax: “Your pretty tough to still be standing. No worries. What happened on the first floor were baby punches. Now I’ll show you some manly punches.”

 

Dodge (Thinking): “Yeah that’s right ya son of a b***h. Come a little closer and I’m going to blast your f*****g heart out”

 

Dodge turns around and pulls the trigger and hits Jax a little by the ribs. Jax stumbles for a bit and almost drops to his knees but still heads towards Dodge.

 

Jax: “Sorry, no way in hell am I going to go back to the base and say I lost a fight. I got too much pride for that”

 

Dodge (Thinking): “Damn! If only this was my shooting arm. A few more shots and he’ll be down for the count”

 

Dodge’s vision is getting blurry so he can’t see that Jax has already closed in on him and begins to punch him a few more times and knocks him into the wall. Jax repeatedly jabs him and all the while the wall is starting to crack and get weak. Finally Jax unleashes a nasty kick to Dodge’s stomach, causing Dodge to break through the wall and out of the club and Jax, using so much momentum fell out of the club too. From what it seems, Dodge looks unconscious and Jax is sprawled out across the concrete, physically exhausted. Victoria and Takashi come over to where Jax is and start to help him up. He starts to stand up but is very weak and seems as if he could pass out at any minute.

 

Jax (With a weak voice): “Yes. I’m the greatest”

 

Jax then passed out 



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Secret: If you didn't know by now, Jax name comes from Mortal Kombat

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NO! My baby passed out, but it's all good. He is a strong person. HE BETTER MAKE IT THROUGH OR I WILL DESTROY YOU! I'm glad that he beat Dodge. Now let him go heal! Hehe I like the part when he kicks Takashi out of the club. Takashi screaming "SO EVIL" XD Can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I LOVE YOU JAX! I also like it when he boots Takashi out of the club, and when he says, "Yes. I'm the greatest." He's so funny! ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


Go Jax!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like Jax XD
I imagine that Takashi thought he'd ease him down too, insteads he gets booted out... that's just great XD
greetings

Posted 12 Years Ago


Go Jax! I really like that he's super tough so he can do like anything. And again with Takashi! Made me laugh lots. I can't wait for more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Jax is cooler than ICE, DUDE.

Sure hope he wont be asleep for too long. The story would lose some of its edge without him D:

And yknow what? I never made the connection of Jax and Mortal Combat. You think with as much as I play it that I'd know. ^___^"

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

602 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 19, 2011
Last Updated on August 19, 2011

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..