Chapter 19: In All My Glory

Chapter 19: In All My Glory

A Chapter by Emunah June.

It was a good thing Brother and Koda came when they did.

 

Ayumi and I hadn't spoken since the lip brush incident, but Koda and Brother arrived shortly after.

 

"Yo! Alphonse!" Brother shouted obnoxiously when he stepped into the room. As usual, he was glued to his wife's hip, and I grunted. Brother leaned in towards me. "Didja sleep well?" he asked. I pushed him out of my face, and we both laughed. "Yeah I slept fine," I lie. I don't tell him about the dreams. He'd get angry at me.

 

Koda comes over and gently touches my shoulder. "Nice to see you again, Alphonse. You're feeling better I hope? Or did Edward's coming make you feel worse?" she asked as she shot Brother a look she thought I hadn't seen. I smile. "It's okay, Koda, I feel much better. In fact, the nurse is coming in today to check and see when I can go home," I say, and she smiles back at me. "That's great! You need to come home and rest!"

 

I smile.

Good to know Im cared about.

 

Ayumi peeks at Koda's stomach. "Say Mrs. Elric, how much longer until the baby is born?" she asks. Koda is caught off guard, but she smiles. "Oh, about two more months. Doctor says its going to be a girl. I'm excited," she answers, patting her stomach. Brother comes over and wraps his arms around her waist. "You mean we're excited. Don't forget about me," he says as he kisses her neck.

 

She giggles.

Ayumi smiles.

I groan and look the other direction.

 

Ayumi flips open her cell phone. "I'm going to go call Kaen. I'll be right back!" she says before she walks out of the room and into the hallway. I wish I could follow her, these two were annoying me.

 

Koda gasps and places a hand to her stomach. "I just remembered...I need to pick up baby formula on the way home. Be a dear and remind me on the way home, ok Ed?" she asks. Brother nods. I c**k my head curiously.

 

"You mean you aren't going to breastfeed?" I ask.

Koda shakes her head. "No, I decided against it."

I stare. "Oh. I thought breastmilk was better for babies."

Now Brother shakes his head. "Nah, with breastmilk babies have a chance of contracting stuff like AIDS and HIV."

 

I shrug. "Oh."

 

Ayumi comes back in. "Kaen's coming."

 

I grunt.

Oh boy just what I needed.

More people.

 



© 2011 Emunah June.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Actually breast feeding is better for a baby. They need the nutrients from their mother. A baby can actually die from just drinking formula. My friend told me because she knows a lot about that stuff. I liked this chapter. I would have been annoyed by them a little. I think it's cute they are in love though. But I'd be annoyed if I were in love with her too. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Will Ed realize that you want some alone time with Ayumi? Geez haven't we been in situations like that before. Now big brother is coming too...Another time Al

Great chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


If I were Al I would have kicked them out and yelled "get a room!"

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ed seems a little clingy to his wifey
that would annoy me too -_-

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
People annoy me too, Al. So you aren't alone there. Can't wait for the next chapter! ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

413 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 21, 2011
Last Updated on May 21, 2011

Out Came Love


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..