Chapter 22: Confidentiality

Chapter 22: Confidentiality

A Chapter by Emunah June.

I woke up with a take out box on my bedside and everyone looking down on me.

 

"Morning champ!" Brother called at me, smiling. I smile back, sitting up and carefully eyeing the takeout box. Koda and Ayumi looked at each other and grinned.

 

I smiled.

 

Everyone was happy and I liked that.

 

Ayumi walked over. "Feeling any better, Al?" she asked. I casually shrugged my shoulders. "Well, I feel like I can go home now if that counts for anything," I say, and everyone smiles down upon me.

 

Koda comes over and taps my shoulder. "Hey Al, can I talk to you privately later? There's something I'm concerned about," she says, and I feel the back of my neck grow cold. "Uh...sure no problem."

 

"Concerns?" Brother echoes as he wraps his arms around Koda's neck from behind. "What concerns could you have with innocent little Alphonse, Koda? Eh?" he asks, poking her cheek and making her frustrated. I laugh a little, and hear Ayumi let out a giggle.

 

Suddenly there's a knock on the door, and I'm startled. "Want me to answer it?" Brother asks, letting Koda go. I nod, and he walks to the door and whisks it open. On the other side stands Kaen, a broad grin and a boquet of flowers in his hand. "Hey there, Alphonse!" he says as he places the flowers in my hands. I blush. Were all these for me? "Gosh, Kaen I...thank you very much!" I say as I flash him a smile. He nods at me, then turns towards Brother and Koda. "This must be your family, huh?" he says, extending his hand towards Brother. "My name is Kaen Shukketsu, it's nice to meet you!"

 

Brother takes his hand and gives him a firm-looking shake. "I'm Edward Elric, and this here is my wife, Koda Elric," he said as he went to shake Koda's hand. As soon as the handshakes were finished, Kaen looks at Ayumi. "Heya Ayu!" he says, giving her a brotherly bear hug. She giggles, and I blush. She sure is cute.

 

"Alphonse..."

 

Koda looks at me again, and I know what that means.

 

We need to talk. Now.

 

"Hey uh, guys? I need to talk to Koda privately so can you guys..um...hang out in the hallway for a moment?" I ask, and everybody gives a "Sure" or "Okay" or "No problem". As everyone leaves, Brother whispers something to Koda that has her blush a deep red. Then he looks at me, smiles, and walks out of the room, closing the door behind him. Koda is fanning herself with her hand when I finally get everyone out. 'So Koda, whats up?" I ask, and she coughs as she places a hand on her stomach. She says one simple word, and just like that I become confused.

 

"No."

"N-No?"

"Yes, Al. No."

"Huh?"

 

Koda shakes her head. "Alphonse...I know about your dreams you've been having. I'm always in them, and earlier you were asking me not to leave you. Al...I know what you're dreaming about."

 

I blush and feel a shiver run down my spine. "K-Koda, I--" I begin, but the look on her face stops me from talking. She rubs her stomach again, then looks at me. "Alphonse, I'm married. Just try to remember that."

 

That hits me like a slap in the face.

 

"I-I know you're married, Koda."

"Good. Just making sure."



© 2011 Emunah June.


Author's Note

Emunah June.
Wow Koda. D: Not nice.

BUAHAHAHAHAAHAA I has finally posted a new chappter! :DD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Koda that was very mean! I feel really bad for Al! I mean I know it's wrong for him to dream about his brother's wife. I mean it's sad that she had to confront him about them. I mean it's kinda rude to be mean to someone in the hospital. Anyways, I enjoyed it regardless. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww poor Al...But Koda did have to set him straight...He cant be dreaming about his brothers wife like that! Nice to see Kaen and Ed get along so quickly

On to the next chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


ooouuu bbuuurrrrnnnnn! Poor Al :(

Posted 12 Years Ago


awwww is Al going to be all depressed now???
NUUUUU
dont be mean to him he's so adorable!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
It feels like I've been waiting forever for this chap. ^^" It is a good thing that Koda did that. Al needed to remember that Koda is already married to Ed. Great chapter. Please update soon. ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


YESSSSSS FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Whew Koda burned him like toast, but it had to be done.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

449 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 27, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011

Out Came Love


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..