Chapter one

Chapter one

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Akatora and Azazel

"
Azazel taps lightly on the second story bedroom window. It was eleven oclock on a sunday night. Azazel steps into the shadow of the plant that was on the balcony. He waits until he sees the curtain move before he steps out of the shadow.

" Akatora it's me. Let me in" Azazel whispers. The window opens and a girl pokes her head out. Azazel sucks in his breath at the sight of her. No matter how many times he saw her, Akatora's beauty amazed him every time. Her long black hair was braided and her sea blue eyes still had a dreamy look to them.

"Azazel? What are you doing here? Go away." She hisses.

" Akatora please I must talk to you!" Azazel begs. Akatora sighs.

" Azazel you know we can't see each other. Its forbidden. If Kyroku finds out she will be pissed!" She cries. Azazel nods his head in defeat. He takes one last look at her delicate chineese face and disapears into the night.

He reapears next to his car. He could feel his anger rising. It wasn't fair that he couldn't see thr love of his life, Akatora. But it was probably the safest way. Azazel was after all one of the most powerful demons in the world. He was immortal and well over a hundred years old, but he stayed looking nineteen. Akatora wasn't a normal human either. She was a witch, along with her best friend Hazel Autamn. Thinking of Hazel makes him shudder. Hazel hated Azazel befause of what he was. Azazel opens the car door abs slides behind the wheel. He takes the key off the dashboard and starts the car. Slamming on the gas he speeds away. His anger was full blown and he pushes the car well past the speed limit. He didnt choose to become a demon! He was turned into one without knowing until it was too late. Azazel would do ANYTHING to become mortal again, but Azrell the leader of his clan would kill him.

Azazel looks in the rerview mirror and sees his eyes go from deep emeral green to blood red. That only happens when his anger was out of control, and right now it was. He needed relief, he needed to take his anger out on something or someone. He knew the perfect place. Azazel stomps on the brakes and the car comes to a screeching halt in front of an abandoned warehouse. The warehouse had been abandoned five years ago due to the heinous crime thay was comitted there. 'No one would miss it if it suddenly exploded' thought Azazel smirking.

He concentrated on building up his power and energy. When he power is at maximum strength he sneds a of fire the size of a football speeding toward the old building. The warehouse explodes in a red wave of fire. Azazel feels jos strength leave his body leaving him drained, and smiles. He didnt feel angry anymore just spent and tired. He watches the burning building for a little longer before heading back to his car. He gets in ans slowly, shakily drives back to hos house. Azrell and the clan would be wondering where he has been and what he has been up to. So he pushes the car over the speed limit and quickly drives through the quiet street.


© 2014 Fenix Flight


Author's Note

Fenix Flight
Sorry for bad spelling. I wrote this ony ipod.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting with few typos. A good plot the only thing that threw me off was all the names are so close and sound almost the same, which made the characters a bit confusing for awhile. Xo Winter

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You do have flaws and typo mistakes. Fairly easy to edit/correct. The story can be as real as you want to make it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is very interesting but was a little difficult to read because of some of the misspelled words. Other than that it is very intriguing.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing