Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Leam

"

    Two days later Azazel and Akatora are at the Club Midnight. Akatora dances agaisnt him while his hands are tightly around her waist, leaving no space between the. When the song ends they left the dance floor and find a table in thee back.

 

      "Do you want a soda?" He asks. She says please and he goes to the juice bar. Once there Azazel looks over at Akatora to see if she is ok, but can't see her through the wiggling mass of dancers. Then a big guy cuts in front of him. "Hey Man-" Azazel was cut short. The man turns around to face him. Azazel immediatly reconizes him as Leam's bodygaurd Jason. "Where's Leam?" He asks, his voice going cold and deadly.

 

      " Over ther about to talk to your girl." Jason says with a grin and nods his head toward Akatora. Azazel tries to run toward her but Jason grabs him by the back of the neck, surprising him, but thats all it took for Jason to get the upper hand. "You're not going anywhere." He sneers and sends electric currents through Azazel's body. Azazel yelps in pain and passes out. Jason brings him outside and throws him in the alley behind the club. He takes out a cellphone and presses speeddial. "Hey Boss he's all taken care of. The girl is all yours. He says and hangs up.

 

         Leam hangs up and pushes away from the wall. He heads over to the Beautiful girl he had seen with Azazel. He has to admit to himself, Azazel found a hot one. She was wearing a black mini skirt that showed off her long legs and a hot pink halter top that showed off her flat tan stomach. Suddenly her braclet gives off a deep red glow making Leam stop dead in his tracks. Was this girl one of the legendary witches? He moves closer and observes her. She looks down and her braclet and looks around her in alarm. Leam just watches. All of a sudden he feels her scanning the club with her mind and quickly cloaks his mind from hers. He smiles, she was a witch. Oh this was going to be Interesting.

 

         Akatora looks around the club one more time. She wonders what is taking Azazel so long when she spots an attractive man watching her. He has light pale blue eyes and long blonde hair styled perfectly. He must have realized she caught him staring because he smiles at her. He saunters over to her.

 

         "Can I sit with you?" He asks in a seductive voice. Akatora starts to say no but his eyes stop her. She blushes and nods her head. He sits down and looks at her. "I'm Leam, what's your name?" She tells him hers. In the back of her mind the Name Leam sounds familiar but she cant remember where she had heard it before "Would you like to dance?" He asks, his eyes never leaving hers. She nods again and lets him lead her to the dance floor. The music changes to a slow song and she lets him pull her close, his arm dipping slightly lower then her lower back as they dance. They stare into each others eyes. Then someone bumps into Leam making him look the other way. When he does Akatora snaps out of the spell he put on her and it shatters around her. She gasps and breaks out of his grasp backing away.

 

      "You're the Leam Azazel warned me about! how could I have been so careless." She gasps. He gives her his winning smile and sees her shiver.

 

      "So the kid has been talking about me. I'll have to thank him when he wakes up." He says slyly.

 

       "What did you do to him?" She demands, her fists clenching.

 

       "He's in the alley, see for yourself." He says caually nodding his head toward the back door. He watches as she runs to the alley. He sees Jason hanging aroudn the door, waiting for orders. Leam decides to give them two minutes before interupting. When two minutes are up he heads over to the alley. He reaches Jason. "Count to Fifty, slowly then come help me." He says and opens the door.

 

         "Azazel wake up." Akatora whispers urgently. She shakes him but he doesnt respond. She enters his mind and he groans in pain.

 

        "Akatora are you ok?" He mutters his eyes flickering open searching for her and landing on her.

 

         "I'm fine, what about you? What happened?" She asks. He tries to sit up and lets her help him.

 

        "Leam's bodygaurd Jason electricuted me, which means my powers are screwed up, DAMNIT!" He says through clenched teeth. He looks at Akatora and she gives him a puzzled look, not understandind. 'Electricity is my only weakness. It screws up my powers making me powerless for at least an hour, sometimes more depending on how much electricity I recieve." he explains.

 

         "Well that explains why you get so uncomfortable around Kyroku, What with her power over the weather, She could make lighting strike you." Akatora says with understanding . Azazel winces and nods and the mention of the other witches name. Akatora hugs him gently then helps him to his feet. They reach the door and it opens without her opening it, and Leam steps into the Alley.

 

       "Well isnt this a sweet picture. A witch helping a useless demon." He sneers and laughs. Akatora looks at Azazel ans sees his eyes were already blood red. Leam laughs harder. "Oh no Azazel's mad I'm so afraid" He teases in between the laughter. Akatora feels Azazel's muscles tenching and knows he is about to attack. She lets go of him and he swings a punch at Leam. Leam fades just in time and Azazel punchs only the air. He stumbles and falls. Leam appears behind Akatora and grabs her by the waist , jerking her painfully against his chest. She shrieks and tries to break free but Leam keeps his hold. " Well Azazel Akatora and I have to run." Leam says and starts to fade, taking Akatora with him. Azazel tries to get on his feet, but Jason slams  him back down. When Leam is completly gone Jason lets go and fades as well. Azazel gets up ans stares at the empty alley. His worse fears surging up. Leam had Akatora, and he couldnt save her. He tries to fade but the electricity still has its hold on his powers.  He curses and breaks into a fast fun, forgetting he had brought his car. He had to get Hazal and Kyroku to help him. At least until his powers come back. WHen that happens, Leam was going to PAY.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


Author's Note

Fenix Flight
Sooo when ever I try to type Jason's name I keep hitting the Z button and spelling Jazon. I think that is a really cool way to Spell Jason. What do you people think???

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on May 6, 2014
Last Updated on May 6, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing