Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Confessions and strained acceptance

"

        "Are you sure you saw them go in here together?" Kyroku asks Hazel.

 

         "Yes, I went invisible and followed them from the park to here." Hazel tells her. Kyroku scuffs and plops down on Akatora's couch. She turns the TV on and flips through the channels. She turns it off when she hears footsteps coming down the stars. Akatora and Azazel come down and stop at the bottom.

 

       "Hello guys, what are you doing here?" Akatora asks nervously.

      "I think the more important question is what is HE doing here?" Kyroku snaps. She gets up and goes over to stand in front of him. Azazel winces like he pain and backs up. Kyroku smiles, even though Azazel was one of the most powerful demons, Kyroku was stronger.

 

       "That is none of your business" Akatora tells her, not oblivious to Azazel's growing discomfort. Kyroku looks at Akatora surpise flicking in her eyes.

 

        "Yes it is my business. Everything concerning demons is mine AND Hazel's business as well as yours." she yells.

 

         "Shhhhhh keep your voice down! You're going to wake up Navaeh and Bella up" Akatora whispers.

 

         "What is he doing here Akatora?" Demands Kyroku.

 

          "I was here to see Akatora but she was telling me why I can't" Azazel says. Kyroku turns her ice blue gaze on him making him flinch again.

 

         "Thats not what it looked like at the park." Hazel speaks up wanting to break the tension.

 

         " You Followed me to the Park?" Akatora says with disbelief.

 

         "I went invisible and followed you." Hazel says squirming as Akatora just stares. IN that moment She hated Hazel's power to turn invisible.

      

         " I just wanted to see him agian." she whispers . Kyroku puts her arm around her.

 

       " We know you do, but its to dangerous. What if someone comes after you because of him?" She says. Akatora and Azazel share a look.

 

        " I would never let that happen." Azazel tells her, determination flowing through his whole body.

 

        "Just get the Hell you of here Azazel!" Hazel snaps turning her dark brown gaze on him, hatred burning.

 

          "HEY this is MY hous, don't go kicking people out like you own it!" Akatora yells at her, her temper rising.

 

        "Akatora she's right. It's better if I leave." Azazel tells her. He kisses her on the cheek and fades away.

 

         "Ok you two need to leave NOW!" Akatora yellls, shaking free from Kyroku's arm.

 

         "Hazel go, I'll meet you outside. I need to speak to Akatora." Kyroku tells Hazel.

 

        " I dont want to talk to you!" Akatora cries and runs up the stairs. Hazel goes outside just as a door is slammed shut upstairs. Kyroku goes up the stairs and opens Akatora's door. She finds her on her Balcony.

 

          "Akatora, please tell me what happened. I promise I wont get mad." She says softly, going onto the balcony herself. Akatora jsut ignores her and keeps staring out into the darkness. Kyroku  goes over to her and puts her hand on her shoulder. Akatora jerks away from her touch.

 

         "You would get mad I know it." She argues.

 

         "Try me." Kyroku argues back. Akatora mutters something so low She couldnt understand. "What did you say?" she asks.

 

         " I said Azazel and I spent the night together!" Akatora yells.

 

         " Oh..... OH, you mean?"

 

        "Yes thats what I mean"

 

         "Why?"

 

        "Beause we are in love Kyroku, and I will Never stop loving him." Akatora says and bursts into tears. Kyroku doesn't know what to say or what to do. She stand there and waits until Akatora calms down.

 

         " Well I cant make you do anything you dont want to do. But I am your mentor and I can disaprove of what you do. I wont stop you from seeing Azazel, but don't expect me to accept it." She says. With that she leaves the house and gets in her car to drive Hazel home. Before doing anything Akatora waits until she hears Kyroku's car drive away down the street. She looks out into the darkness.

 

         "Azazel are you there?" She whispers into the night. Azazel appears and sits on the balcony railing. Akatora rushes over to him and is ingulfed in the safety of his arms. She cries into his chest while he hums a soothing song.

 

           " Shhh it's ok, I wont let anything happen to you." He whispers kissing the top of her head.

 

          "W�' ài nǐ" Akatora says lookign up at him.

 

        "What does that mean?" He asks looking down at her and whiping away the tears on her cheeks.

 

         "It means I love you In chineese." She says leaning her cheeking in his palm.

 

         " I love you too Akatora, more then you will ever realize." He says, his breath husky and his holds her closer to him.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


Author's Note

Fenix Flight

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on May 5, 2014
Last Updated on May 6, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing