Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

This is how a heart Breaks

"

        Akatora screams as the electricity speeds toward her. But some body pushes her out of the way just as the ball is about to hit. There is a burst of blue light so bliding it forces her to close her eyes. Some where in the light somebody screams in pure uncensored agony. Then the light vanishes as quickly as it came. Akatora opens her eyes and cries out. In the spot she had just been lays an unmoving Azazel crumpled in on himself. Akatora runs over to him, praying he is still alive. She drops to her knees next to him. She sees that his chest is barely moving up and down. He opens his eyes and looks at her. Azazel opens his mouth to talk but coughs instead.

 

         "Azazel you're going to be ok." Akatora whispers, taking his hand and squeezing. He weakly returns the pressure to her hand.

 

          "I'm Fading fast Akatora, I want you to know I love you." He manages to say through gasps.

 

          "Shh don't speak. of Course you're going to make it. you're going to be just fine>' Akatora cries. Azazel Smiles up at her. His breathing becomes quick painful and shallow.

 

       "Akatora I-" Before he can finish his sentince he is thrown into a coughing spazim. His whole body shakes violently. Finally after ten minutes he stops. His whole body stops shaking and he releases the pressure on Akatora's hand. He lays there unaturally still.

 

          "Azazel wake up, Please baby wake up.You can't die, you cant leave me alone. Please dont leave me alone!" Akatora sobs. She puts her head on his unmoving chest and cries her heart out,His heart beating nowhere to be found. Someone gently touches her shoulder. She looks up and through blurried tear filled eyes she sees her friends, with tears in their own eyes. She looks at Azazel and kisses his lips on last time before getting up. Whirling around she looks for his murderer. But Leam had faded a long time ago.

 

           "Sweety, come on lets get you home." Kyroku says gently trying to usher her in the direction of the car.

 

          "Not until Leam is DESTROYED!" Akatora declares dangerously. Suddenly the saddness she feels turns into pure hatred and rage. She runs in the direction of Leams other hideout, one she only caught a glimpse of during her kidnapping. She follows the essense of Leams mind. One thing on her mind, The death of Leam. She hears her friends calling her back but she doesnt stop running. Then she hears them running after her.  'They can't catch me or stop me' she thinks and puts on more speed.

 

          A small cotteage comes into veiw up ahead and she slows down to a jog. She can hear Leam's laughter along with Jason's from within its walls. Her rage and hatred increases at the sound. She goes up to the door and uses her power to blast it in. The laughter immediatly stops. She goes into the cottage, stepping over the broken door and faces her fiance's murderer. 

 

          "You killed Azazel, and now you are going to PAY!" She tells and with her power makes him fly back with such intensity he breaks through the wall of the cottage and lands outside with a resounding THUD. She looks at Jason and the others with a 'Death' glare. They look at her and fade in a rush. Akatora smiles. 'good no more distractions' she thinks and steps through the whole, careful about the jagged pieces of plaster that are still falling. "Get up Leam, Fight like a man." She snaps at him. He is laying down and slowly gets up.

 

         "Listen Akatora you really don't want to fight me, Why dont you leave now and I wont hurt you.' he offers nervously. Akatora streches her arm out behind her and something from the cottage flys into her hand. It was a huge sword. She point it at Leam.

 

          "Oh but you're wrong Leam. I really, really want to fight you." she tells him and moves toward him, the sword glinting off the sunlight. Leam backs up and puts his hands up as if surrendering.

 

          "Lets take it easy ok?" He asks. Akatora jsut swings the sword and slashes at his stomach. He yelps as it slices his skin, drawing a bright red line across his stomach. Akatora giggles as he falls to his knees. She walks around him until she is behind him. She swings again and cuts his back making him scream again.

 

          "It hurts doesnt it?" She asks giggling again.

 

         "Nothing I cant.. handle." He gasps. Akatora hisses in anger.

 

          "Well I'll take care of that for you." she sneers. She takes the sword and stabs him in the back, knowing it wont kill him. She pulls the sword out slowly and giggles more when he screams in agony. "How about now?" She asks, madness creeping into her voice.

 

          "YES it hurts you win, now let me go!" he says through clenched teeth.

 

         "I'll let you go, when your DEAD!" She yells and raises the sword again, this time aimng for the back of his neck, the fatal strike.

 

          "Put the sword down Akatora, you dont want to do this!" Kyroku says from behind her. Akatora looks back at her, seeing her and Hazel at the edge of the tree line.

 

          "Yes I do Kyroku He killed Azazel I'm going to make him pay!" She snaps turning her attention back to Leam.

 

            " He will pay, but not like this, Killing him like this isnt going to to solve anything" Hazel says.

 

             " I am a witch, he is a murdering demon, witches kill demons." Akatora cries her arms strarting to shake.

 

              "Yes but not like this, Please give me the Sword." Kyroku says gently , inching closer. Akatora looks at Leam who is still kneeling, bleeding profusly from his wounds. She puts down the sword and kicks him, making him fall face first in the dirt. She lets Kyroku take the sword before she kneels beside his head.

 

           " I will bring Azazel back, and when he is strong enough he will murder your a*s so badly you're going to wish I had killed you just now, this I promise you." She says whispering the deadly threat in his ear, smiling a cruel smile as he flinches. She gets up and goes over to her best friends. They wrap her in a huge hug and the three witches head off toward the wherehouse lot

 

          "Come on, we bettter start looking for a reserection spell." Akatora says as she reaches the body of her true love.

  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The end

FOR NOW



© 2014 Fenix Flight


Author's Note

Fenix Flight
Thank you for reading my book. I hope you liked it. If so then STAY TUNED FOR THE SECOND BOOK. ECLIPTIC 2 FALLING FOR THE ENEMY

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on May 8, 2014
Last Updated on May 9, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing