Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Forbidden love

"

      At four-thirty Akatora gets ready to leave. She goes to her closet and looks for a sweatshirt. She decides on a black one with a light blue rose design on the bacl and puts in on. She chesk her makeup in the full length mirror and sees that her hair is frizzy. She quickly runs a brush through it and puts it into a ponytail. Akatora looks at the time and sees that it is 4:35pm. She grabs her house key and runs down the stairs. Her older sister, by two years, Nevaeh was at her daughters preschool so Akatora couldn't drive their shared care. So she walks the one mile to James park. the walk over did nothing to calm Akatora's nerves.

 

         Azazel paces back and forth next to the water fountain. it was five O'clock and Akatora still hadn't showed up. Then he spies her up ahead quickly walking over to him. The late afternoon sun shines on her ans something on her left hand glistens red. Azazel's heart aches when he realizes it was her promise ring. When she crosses the distance between them she stands infront of him.

 

        "it's nice to see you again." He says as he looks her over.

 

        "Oh Shut up and kiss me!" She says. He gives her a smirk and leans forward. HIs lips linger over hers for a minute before he pulls back. Someone behind Akatora caught his attention. It was a girl from his clan. Azazel curses softly. "what is it? What's wrong?" Akatora asks turning to see what he was looking at, but he stops her, afraid for the girl to see her.

 

        "It's nothing, lets go somewhere else, like the park benches." He says and directs her in that direction. She goes along with it and doesnt ask again. Once there they settle down on the bench.

 

        "Now, what is so important you had to come to my house at eleven and wake me up?" She asks leaning against him. Before speaking he wraps his arms around her. She can feel his heart pick up at the contact.

 

       " I have to warn you about someone. HIs name is Leam. He and I have been enemies for Decades now. A long time ago I won a fight against him and nearly killed him. He vowed revenge against me and disappeared. Well. hes back now. I want you to be careful promise me please." He says. He looks at her with pleading eyes.

 

       " You think He'll come after me?" She asks fear creeping into her voice. He closes his eyes and holds her closer.

 

         "Yes, Akatora please promise me."

 

        "Azazel of course I'll be careful." She tellls him. Azazel sighs in relief and kisses the top of her head, a small smile on his lips when he hears her sigh of satisfication. Suddenly a shadow comes from behind them.

 

       "It's true then, Azazel you have fallen for a witch." a girl voice says from behind. Akatora and Azazel turn around to see a girl with chocolate colored skin standing there.

 

      "Tatiana what are you doing here? Does Azrell know?" Azazel asks.

 

       " Yese Azrell knows. He told me to follow you because you have been acting stange lately and now I know why." Tatiana sneers and looks at Akatora.

 

        " I order you never to mention what you saw today to Azrell." He orders, fists clenching.

 

          " Don't worry little Azazel I wasn't going to tell him anyway." She smirks and fades away. Azazel stares at the spot Tatiana was just at, anger in his eyes. Sencing his anger Akatora looks down at her braclet and sees it is glowing brightly. She looks up at Azazel and sees that his eyes were slowly turning red.

   

      "Azazel, your eyes" is al she has to say before he gets up. He motions her to follow him and heads for the parking lot. She gets up and rushes after him. They get to his car and he opens the door for her. He slams the door making Akatora flinch. He climbs in but doesn't start the car. For ten minutes they just sit in silence. Suddenly Azazel punches the steering wheel making Akatora yelp in surprise and get out of the car. Azazel rolls down the window.

 

        "Akatora it's ok. I've calmed down." He whispers. She gets back in and he turns the car on. "I'll dirve you home." he says and backs out of the parking spot.

 

         "Could you stay with me?" She asks s they speed away. He nods his head and steps on the gas. Twenty minutes later he parks the car in her driveway. he gets out and goes around to open her door. They walk up the drive away to her front door,hand in hand. She unlocks the door and turns to face him. "Now I do Believe you owe me a kiss." She tells him. He laughs.

 

         "I do believe you are right." Azazel agrees. Akatora slips her hands around his neck and closes her yes. A sweet shock goes through her body as his lips meet hers. She could smell his aftershave, making her want more. She pulls him closer, feeling Azazel's body responding.

 

            Azazel easily picks her up and carries her to the couch. He puts her down without breaking their kiss. All he wasnt to do is show Akatora how much he loves her. To show her how much she means to him. But he could feel the demon  within him stiring, wanting to consume her life forse. He ends th kiss unwillingly and tries to catch his breathe.

 

          "whats wrong?" Akatora whispers her own voice breathy.

 

          "This is a bad Idea, I should leave." He says through clenched teeth, trying to control the demon. He starts to get up but Akatora grabs his arm.

 

        "I'm not afraid of your demonic side Azazel you know that." She says. He looks down at her and smiles, knowing she had read his mind. She gets up and goes up the stairs to her room. Azazel smiles again and slowly follows her. When he reaches her room he finds her laying down on her bed. He goes in and sits on the edge of the bed. The demon struggling to break free. She crawls over to him. " You don't have to protect me, I can handle it." She whispers. She kisses him and starts to tug him down. Growling deep in his throat he gives in to her and kisses her back with raw passion. He eases her down on her back, tilting his head he asks a silent question, waiting for permission. In answer she wraps her arms around  him and pulls him to her. The kisses turn darker, hungrier, Akatora starts to unbutton his shirt and he takes it off, her falling to the floor with his. Soon they were making love for the first time, moaning and tangling around eachother, their spirits becoming one.

 

            It was scary and amazing at the same time. Akatora snuggles closer to Azazel who is fast asleep. She listens to his heavy breathing and trie to enter his mind. He awakse with a jump and shoots up. Akatora laughs and sits up on her elbows.

 

          " It was only me, relax." she says running her hands up his back causing him to shudder, a growl escaping his lips.

 

          "Don't do that when I am sleeping, it scares the s**t out of me." He confesses. She laughs again and kisses his naked back and gets up. She grabs her clothes and gets dressed. Azazel does the same. "What time is it?" he asks buttoning his dark black jeans.

 

        "Nine thirty at night." She replies putting her shirt back on.

 

         "You're sister is probably home by now." Azazel asks nervously, afraid she might come in at any moment.

 

         "She is- Crap!" Akatora says ans stops what she is doing, freezing. Azazel goes over to her and puts his hands around her waist.

 

         "What do you read?" He asks scaning the house for power. What he finds makes him shiver. Now he knew why Akatora froze up. Hazel and Kyroku were down staris waiting for Akatora and him.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on May 5, 2014
Last Updated on May 5, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing