Chapter Two.

Chapter Two.

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Memories bitter sweet

"

      Akatora Kawari shivers and pulls her sweatshirt closer, she waits outside for her best friend Hazel to pick her up for school. She pulls the sweatshirt closer and gasps when she realizes who it belonged to. It was Azazels favorite black one that he bought over ninty years ago. Akatora sits down and takes the sweatshirt off. it still smelled like his coulgene. Suddenly memories of them together flicker through her mind. She remembers the first time she met Aazel at Club Midnight, the only underage dance club around. She has been working there at the juicebar when a really hot guy sat down in front of her. He had long black hair that fell in his eyes that were a deep emerald green. He was dressed in all black except for the thin silver chain he wore around his neck. Right from the start Akatora knew he was a demon for the eclipsed moon pendent she wore as a braclet began to glow a deep red.

 

       He introduced himself as Azazel. They started talking and soon Akatora fell in love with him as he with her. A week later the two were dating. He told her about his past and about how he was a Demon. She told him that she was a witch that fought off demons, almost like the show charmed. BUt that didnt scare him off, and his past didnt scare her off, in fact it made them fall more in love with eachother. Months later Azazel gave Akatroa a gift that changed everthing. He gave her a ring with the Jewel Garnet in the center. It had been popular during his time was was rare now a days. He told her it was a promise ring.

 

         Shuddering Akatora comes back to the present. She holds up her left hand which still has the ring on and sighs. Their love was forbidden because of what they were. She had been forced to break up with him to protect him from the other witches.

 

       "Akatora hurry up! let's GO!" Hazel's voice breaks through her thoughts. Akatora looks up to see Hazel in her car. She smiles and gets up to get in. When she was buckled in, Hazel drives off toward South Side High School. When they get there they park next to their friend Kyroku's beetle bug, being seniors they got the privlage of parking in the school parking lot without having to have a parking permit. Kyroku wasn't just the girls friend, but witch mentor, helping them to prefect their skills so they could protect the town. She gets out of her car and puts her long curly red hair into a messy ponytail

 

        "Hey girls whats up? Akatora whats wrong? did something happen?" Kyroku asks, whispering in concern.

 

       "It's nothing, just something from the past came back." Akatora answes. her mentor giver her a puzzled look and opens her mouth to say something but shuts it as the bell rings. Akatora geads for her locker but Hazel cuts her off.

 

       "When you say your past you mean Azazel don't you?" She demands.

 

      "Yes thats what I mean." Akatora whispers.

 

      "Akatora are you nuts? you know that seeing him is too dangerous AND forbidden, plus you promised Kyroku and I that you wouldnt!" Hazel yells making some of the other students look at them. Akatora holds up her hand.

 

      "But I promised Azazel before I ever Promied Kyroku OR you!" she argues , "besides he came over and I told him to go away, and he did." she says and slowly lets her hand fall beack to her side. She stepsnaround Hazel and starts unlocking her locker. Akatora unlocks the lock and opens the locker only to have a piece of paper fall out. Hazel bends over and picks it up, straighting back up she starts to unfold it. Akatrora quickly snatches it out of her hands for she knew whose hand writing was on the paper, it was Azazel's.

 

        "Hey take it easy. If you wanted it back all you need to do is just ask." Hazel snaps and storms off. Akatora sighs, this just wasnt her week already. She opens up the note and reads the perfectly neat hand writing.

 

'Dear Akatora,

I must talk to you it's important Last night I tried to talk to you

but you pushed me away. Meet me at James Park tonight at 5:00pm

Love Azazel'

 

        She sighs again and puts the note back in her locker. She grabs her Biology textbook and binder and locks the locker back up. She heads upstairs to class in no hurry at all. Suddenly someone bumps into her making Akatora fall and her books scatter on the stairs. She puts her hands out in front of her to protect herself, she hits the stairs and winces as she feels her wrist twist in the wron direction.

 

       " Oh S**t! Akatora are you ok?" The person asks. She looks up to see her friend Randy standing next to her worry written all over his face.

 

          " I think I sprained my left wrist." she says as Randy helps her up. He gathers up her books.

 

         "Here let me help you to the nurse." He says and they head back down the stairs to the nurses. Akatora's wrist turns out to be twisted and the nurse puts a bandage around it t keep it from moving. She writes her and Randy late slips and Randy insists on carrying her books to Biology. Akatora gives her teacher the slip and goes to her seat in the second row. Kyroku , who sits next to her, gives her a concerned look.

 

          'Randy bumped me on the stairs and I sprained my wrist' Akatora says in Kyroku's mind. It wasnt abnormal for Akatora to do this, Being a witch she had two powers, Telepathy which allowed her to comunitcate in the mind and control it. Her other power, the one she was more skilled in was Telekinesis, the ability to move objects with her mind. Kyroku nods and the two girls do their work.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on May 5, 2014
Last Updated on May 5, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing