Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Hazel and Azazel

"

      Hazel stares at the clock that seems to be moving impossibly slow. She turns her attention back to her portuguese work and realized that she has written in Chineese, her native language. She wuickly erases it and writes in the correct language. Hazel is so absorbed in her work that she jumps when the bell rings. She gathers her things and heads to English. In the hall she sees something out of the corner of her eye. She turns to see what it is and catches a glimpse of shaggyy black hair disappearing into an empty classroom. She shakes her head and follows him.

 

       "Azazel what the hell are you doing here?" She hisses as she closes the door behind her.

 

        "Making sure Akatora is safe." he confesses looking ready to bolt, being in the same room as Hazel always made him feel uncomfortable.

 

        " of Course she is safe. Why wouldn't she be?" Hazel asks crossing her arms across her chest.

 

        " You wouldnt believe me if I told you." He says. He starts to fade but Hazel grabs hold of his arm.

 

         "Azazel, tell me right now!" She demands. Azazel just shakes her off with ease and fades. Hazel groans with anger and leaves the room for English. She arives just as the late bell rings. She takes her seat behind Kyroku and next to Akatora.

 

       'Are you still mad at me?' Akatora's question fills Hazel's mind.  She shakes her head in response. Out of the cornor of her eye she sees  Akatora frown at her and feels her trying to read her mind. Hazel quickly throws up a wall and gaurds her thoughts because she doesnt want Akatora seeing her confrentation with Azazel. She hears Akatora sigh but doesnt turn around to look at her. instead she stares at Kyroku's red hair in front of her.

 

           "Ok you can do the worksheet in groups of three of your choosing fo rthe remainder of class." the teacher says. The class scatters into groups and the three girls get into their own group and move to the back of the classroom for privacy.

 

        "Ok spill Hazel, what is it you dont want me to see?" Akatora asks.

 

        "It's nothing." she whispers.

 

        "What is with you two? you guys are both keeping secrets and that isnt like either of you." Kyroku says. The girls fall silent each wrapped up in her own thoughts. " I can't take this anymore. Both of you are going to tell me what is bothering you at lunch." Kyroku orders and sarts working on the class work. Hazel nods and gets to work.

 

         The day goes by so fast the next thing Hazel knows, it was lunch time. She gets a tray and gets into the lunch line. She moves quickly down the line and pays the two dollors. She heads for her usual table and finds that the others were already there waiting for her. She plops the tray down and slides into her seat.

 

    "Ok now that everyone is here, Hazel you first, what is it you dont want Akatora to see?" Kyroku asks openign her carten of milk, wrinkling her nose and puts it down. Hazel takes a deep breath.

 

     " I caught Azazel in the school. When I asked why he was here he said he was making sure Akatora was safe. I asked him why but he disappeared and didn't tell me." She says. She lets Akatora see the memory and feels her linger around the part of Azazel. "I told you what has been bugging me. now its your turn." she says wanting to get Akatora out of her mind.

 

        "Well Azazel came over last night. But I told him to go away and he did, I already told you this." Akatora replys pain lacing her words.

 

        "What about that note you took from me this morning?" Hazel asks

 

         "OH that? it was nothing, just an old letter from Azazel. I didnt wan you to see it because ytou were already mad." Akatora says quickly. Hazel knew she was lying but didn't press it further. Clearly Akatora was still in love with Azazel and Hazel understood why. Azazel was so good looking he had girls following him around like puppies. And she knew Azazel would never hurt Akarora on purpose, that he would do everything in his powers (Literally and figuritivly) to protect her from harm.  But She was a witch and he was a demon. The two should never mix. And Hazel would make sure that it stayed that way.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on May 5, 2014
Last Updated on May 5, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing