Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

The Deal

"

    The pounding at the door wakes Kyroku up. She checks the clock, Who would be banging on her door at ten P.M? She gets up and slips on her slippers. She quietly pads through her one floor condo to the front door. The person Still banging loudly.

 

        "Who is it?" Kyroku says annoyed at being woken up.

 

        "Kyroku its Azazel, I need to speak to you its Urgent." Azazel says on the other side. Kyroku rolls her eyes, Unlocks the door and unwillingly opens it. Azazel pushes past her, into the house and collapses on the floor.

 

       "What happened to you? stick your finger in a light socket again?" She teases recieving a dirty look from the demon.

 

       "Akatora is in Danger." He snaps. Kyroku's eyes widen.

 

       "What happened, tell me everthing." She demands. She waits until he gest up and sits on the couch. She sits on the edge of it. He takes a deep breath and luanches into the story. Kyroku covers her mouth, stifling a gasp as he finishses.

 

       " Call Hazel and tell her to get over here." He sasy breathlessly.

 

        "Jason really messed you up huh?" Kyroku asks gently.

 

       "Don't sound to concerned people might think you care." He growls giving her a weak smile. She sticks her tongue out at him making him laugh weakly. She goes over to the phone, but before she can pick it up it rings. SHe looks at Azazel and picks up the phone.

 

       " Kyroku its me, Akatora, I know Azazel is there put him on>' Akatora cries. Kyroku starts to say something but Azazel is suddenly behind her taking the phone out of her hands.

 

       "Akatora are you ok? What did Leam do to you?" He asks. Kyroku watches as Azazel listens to Akatora. Suddenly he growls. "LEAM, You have gone to far this time, when I find you I am going to Kill you this time!" He yells into the phone, He goes silent.

 

        'whatever Leam is saying must be bad' thinks Kyroku, noticing Azazel clenching and unclenching his fists. He hangs up and falls back onto the couch. He covers his face and starts to shake. It only takes Kyroku a few seconds to realize that he is crying. She has never seen him cry before.

 

      "um you ok? what did he say?" She asks soflty. Still with his face in his hands he says.

 

        "Leam said the only way to get her back is if I take her place." Kyroku nods and takes the phone from him, dialing Hazel's number. When she answers Kyroku tells her a quick version of what happeded and Hazel says she will be there in a flash. Ten minutes later Kyroku hears Hazel slamming her car door and stoming up the walk way. She lets her in and is once again pushed aside. Hazel runs over to Azazel who was slowly rising from the couch.

 

       "You Son Of A B***h! This is YOUR FAULT!" She yells. Kyroku feels Hazel building energy and knows she is about to use her fire power. She rushes over to her and grabs her hands.

 

       "Hazel don't he is the only one who can help us." she whispers in her ear. Hazel stops struggling and relaxes.

 

       "Fine, what are we going to do then.?" She asks, the tempature in the room going back to normal as she lets her fire energy go.

 

        "You two aren't going to do anything. This is something I have to do alone." Azazel says, his eyes glowing brighter as determination kicks in.

 

         " You're still to weak you can't fight him alone." Kyroku reminds him, knowing its no use. He looks at her then at Hazel then back at her.

 

         "Who said anything about fighting? You heard Leam. The only way to get her back is if I take her place. And thats exactly what I'm going to do." He tells them and leave the house. Kyroku lets go of Hazel only to have her run after him.

 

          "Azazel Wait!" Hazel calls. He stops and slowly turns around to face her.

 

          "What is it? I dont have time?" He snaps. Hazel gives him her car keys.

 

          "Use my car. It'll be faster. And be careful, Bring her home." She says. Then she gives him a hug that takes Azazel by complete surprise. She lets go and runs back into the house before he could do anything. Still in shock he walks over to her mustang and unlocks it. He starts it and floors the gas. He didnt have to look in the mirror to know his eyes were glowing deep red.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on May 6, 2014
Last Updated on May 6, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing