Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

The Final Battle

"

        Azazel wakes up the pain from earlier as brutal as when he first recieved it. He wonders if Akatora got away safely  and forces himself to stop thinking about her, already accepting that he would never see her again. He gets up, expecting Jason to pummel him to the ground, but surprisingly no one bothered him. He looks around to find that he is alone. Azazel takes one step forawrd and gasps as the pain hits him full force. He eases back down because the pain is unbearable. Then Leam imerges from the bushes off to the right of him.

 

      "The Pain is intense isnt it little Azazel?" He snickers.

 

       "Why don't youjust kill me and get it over with?" Azazel moans trying to concentrate on something other then the pain. Leam kicks him in the leg sending yet another wave of electircity coursing through his body.

 

        "Because I want you to suffer just like you made me suffer all thoughs years ago." Leam spits. Azazel just grunts and rolls his eyes. Doing so was a huge mistake, Leam saw him and rage flooded his body. Leam creates an enormous ball of electircity and sends it straight to Azazel's heart. Not enough to kill him but enough to make him completly and utterly powerless. Azazel lets out an agonized scream so loud dogs five miles away start to howel.

 

           "Did you hear that?" Hazel asks looking in the rerview mirror at Kyroku.

 

          "It sounded like Azazel screaming! Hazel drive faster!" Orders Akatora, who was in the front seat. Hazel does as she is told.

 

        "Akatora are they still at the lot?" Kyroku asks. Akatora scans the area with her mind and nods.

 

       "Yes they are but I cant find Jason's mind. either he is to far away for me to pick up or he is cloaking it." she replys chewing on her lip, praying they would get there before it was to late. When they are about a block away they park the car and get out. Hazel holds out her hands and the other two girls firmly grab them. Staying silent Hazel concentrates on turning the three of them invisible. She suceeds and in the next minute anyone who happened to walk by will only see shimmering light. Quickly and quietly they walk the one block to the lot. When they get to the lot they hide behind some bushes on the outskirts of the old foundation. Akatora peeks out to see Leam standing over Azazel's unconscious body. Her heart leaps into her throat thinking it was to late when he suddenly twitches and his eyes open to stare at the demon above him.

 

         " Ok here's the plan. We wait until Leam leaves to resuce him, we don't want to fight Azazel wont be able to handle that. BUt if either Leam or Jason comes back Hazel you use your fire, I'll use my weather, and Akatora you use your telekinesis." Kyroku tells them. They agree to the plan and wait to act on it. They watch as Leam tortures Azazel and see that Azazel was to weak to defend himself from the brutality of the electricity. it takes everything in Akatora's will not to rush in and destory Leam. Finally Leam leaves after burtally kicking Azazel in the head. Once he is completly gone and Akatora confirms he is far enough away they leave their hiding space. Akatora runs over to Azazel and drops to her knees beside his head. Regaining conciousness Azazel opens his eyes to see Akatora staring down at him.

 

       "Aka-Akatora what are you doing here, its to dangerous." He mumbles weakly pushing her away. He looks to the right of her and sees Hazel and Kyroku a couple inches behind her peering down at him. "You guys need to leave. Leam will be back any minute. Dont want you guys getting hurt." He murmers. He tries to catch his breath, which he immediately realizes sends pain shooting to his heart, he lets out a low moan of pain.

 

         " I am NOT leaving you again. so dont even ask me to." Akatora snaps. Azazel gives her a weak smile, knowing it was pointless to try and talk her out of this, she smiles back at him.

 

         "Lets help him up, Kyroku grab one shoulder, I'll grab the other." Hazel suggests. Kyroku goes over to his left shoulder and Hazel goes to his right. They slowly ease him to his feet and let him lean against them. The four of them slowly start to head toward the bushes when a twig behind them snaps.

 

          " Azazel you're not thinking about leaving are you?" Leam asks mock hurt thick in his voice. Akatora whirls around and faces the blonde haired demon. He must have seen something in her eyse because he suddenly steps back. The space between them fills with static. Kyroku lets go of Azazel and stands next to Akatora. Hazel does the same, just as Jason finally makes an appearence to stand by Leam's side. Kyroku looks Jason over. He was huge and muscular she'd give him that. She grabs Akatora's hand and sees Hazel grabbing her other hand. The three witches gather their strength and Akatora and Hazel transfer it to Kyroku. With the strength of all three witches Kyroku sends a tornado sized wind spinnign toward the two men. The impact hits Leam and Jason so hard they fly backwards landing on the ground with loud thunks that echos through the lot. 

 

             "Kyoku watch out! Beside you!" Yells Azazel. Kyroku looks to the right of her and ducks just in time to miss getting punched int he face. The demon is a girl with black hair and chocolate colored skin. Kyroku reconizes her at once as the she demon Tatiana.

 

           "Hazel, Akatora you guys take care of the thugs. this chick is MINE." She yells. She swings her fist and smiles as it connects with Tatianna's cheek. she sticks out her foot and kicks her behind the knee, Tatianna falls.

 

           Hazel stands in front of Jason, waiting for him to make the first move. His muscles are tight under his T-shirt, his long black hair is jelled back with a shine. He lunges at her, she steps aside and blasts him with a fire ball that he easily deflects, only to get hit by another one following right behind.

 

        Akatora uses her telekinesis to send huge rocks flying at Leam hoping one will connect with him. But he uses his electricity to destroy them. Finally one hits him in the leg and he falls. She looks over to see Hazel blasting Jason until he finally fades out of sight. She sees Kyroku getting ready to give Tatianna the death blow and feels a sick happyness at the she demons demise. She turns back to Leam. Suddenly she feels his fist connecting with her cheek and the taste of blood floods her mouth.

 

         Using the little strength he has left, Azazel slams his body against Leam, making them both fall to the ground.

 

         "Didn't anyone ever tell you men can't hit a lady?" Azazel yells gritting his teeh. He punches Leam in the face and stomach. As weak as he is, Leam easily throws him off. He gets up and glares at Azazel, spitting out the blood in his mouth.

 

          "Why do you protect this witch Azazel? You are a DEMON, her mortal Enemy, yet you follow and protect her like a puppy!" Leam says spitting again. Azazel looks at Akatora and then back at Leam.

 

              "Because I love her, she is my life." He admitts. Leam burst into a cruel Laughter. Leam stops laughing and looks serious. He looks at Akatora for a minute before his winning grin streaches across his face.

 

             " I just thought of the perfect revenge." He says still grining. He creates a small electricity ball and throws it at Azazel. Still being weak Azazel is to slow to deflect the ball and is hit right in the chest. he falls to the ground with a low moan. Leam walks over to him and grabs him by the hair, pulling his head back. "I want you to watch this. See my plan is to kill your little witch and have you watch. Then you will have to live the fact that you couldnt save her for the rest of your pathetic life." Leam spits letting go of Azazel. He stands up and faces Akatora.

 

            He creates an electricity ball the size of two beach balls. He smiles at Akatora, who is shaking in terror, rooted to her spot even though she knew she should run. Leam could tell she was trying to build up energy to defend herself, but it was no use, he was much stronger. The other two witches try to rush over to her but two more demons Leam had brought here, that had been hiding in the bushes, grabs them in tight unbreakable holds. Leam throws the ball at Akatora, Making her scream.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on May 7, 2014
Last Updated on May 8, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing