Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Battle Lines being draw

"

      "Please let me go." Akatora cries looking at Leam. They were at the place where an old wherehouse once stood, But suddenly last sunday it had burned down to the ground.

 

      "Don't worry I'll let you go as soon as I get my hands on Azazel" he says. He goes over to her and brishes the hair out of her face. She winces against his touch and wishes she could shrink away from it, But being chained up she couldnt move. He smiles and leaves her alone. She looks over at Jason to see him dozing off. She looks down at her chains and concentrates on making them break. Suddenly she is hit in the head from behind, her concentration shattering. "Don't you even try to beak free you stupid witch!" Leam yells and hits her again. She turns her head to glare at him. With her mind she sends him flying backwards and hit a tree. He lays unmoving for a a few seconds. Then he slowly gets up and shakes his head. " You're going to pay for that b***h!" He calls to her Madness entering his voice and eyes. He creates a fireball and sends it speeding toward her. She closes her eyes preparing for the intense pain. When nothing happens she opens her eyes.

 

         Azazel was in front of her absorbing the fire. When he is done he turns around to face her. He kneels down and take the chains in his hands and breaks them. Azazel grabs her and kisses her so hard her lips start to hurt.

 

      "Are you ok? are you hurt?" He asks looking her over.

 

      "He hit me upside the head twice. other then that I'm fine." She says teary eyed. He picks her up and stands her up. Steppping in front of her, he was now in between Akatora and Leam. He stands his ground as Leam tries and fails not to limp toward them. 

 

      " Well Azazel You made it after all. I was starting to think you wouldn't" He sneers.

 

 

      " I knew Akatora would be able to protect herself for a little while, and clearly I was right." Azazel sneers back. Leam snaps his fingers and Jason comes up behind him.

 

      "Ok lets end this, Azazel you know the deal. Your witch goes free and you stay." Leam states. Azazel nods his head and takes a step toward them. Jason grabs him and throws him to the ground. Akatora rushes over to him.

 

      " Azazel please dont do this. There has to be another way." She begs. Azazel looks at her.

 

       "Akatora run, get as far away from here as you can. Don't worry about me just go.... there is no other way." He whispers.

 

       "I'm not leaving you!" She says stubbornly.

 

       "God Damnit girl forget about me and GO!" He yells. Akatora feels like she has just been slapped. Azazel has never yelled at her before. She takes one last look at him and gets up to leave. Before she could flee he grabs her hand. "Wait take these,Hazel might want her car back." He says and gives her the keys, and a faster escape plan. She takes them and runs away.

         

       Azazel watches the love of his life flee. All at once his mind is filled with the sweet chinese words she taught him. He smiles and gets up, only to be thrown down again.

 

       "Jason this is becoming a habbitt with you. Throwing me down, I get back up and you throw me back down. Its getting old." He jokes whipping blood from the cornor of his mouth.

 

      "You think thats funny? How about this?" Jason hisses and grabs Azazel. Suddenly Azazel's body fills with burning pain. His body feels like it's being sliced in two as the electricity courses through his viens. He lets out a scream filled with pain.

 

      "Jason let go of him. I'm the only one who gets to shock him!" Leam yells going over to them. Azazel hits the ground and groans as his skin burns where it touches the ground. Leam kicks him in the stomach sending another wave of electricity through his viens. He tries and fails to keep from screaming in agony.

 

        Covering her ears to block out Azazel's scream Akatora gets into the car. With shaky fingers she puts the keys in the ignition and stomps on the gas making the car lurch forward and speed away. But not before Akatora hears another scream from Azazel. Crying and shaking she turns on the heat. She has to save Azazel, she just has to. But she can't do it alone, she needs help from her two best friends. She takes out her cell phon and dails Kyroku's number for the second time that night.

 

      "Akatora is that you?" She answers.

 

     "Yes It's me. I'm coming over." Akatora tells her and hangs up. She puts the blinker on and swithces lanes searching for the road that will take her to Kyroku's house. she finds the road and in five minutes she is pulling into Kyroku's driveway. The front door opens before she gets to it and she is sweeped up into a giant hug where she proceeds to burst into heart wrenching sobs . Her two friend rush her into the house.

 

     " Hazel bring her to the bathroom while I find something for her to wear" Kyroku instructs. Hazel leads Akatora slowly to the bathroom. When Akatora sees her reflection in the mirror she bursts into more tears. Her pink halter was covered in mudd and ash from the where house lot and had huge tears in it, her mini skirt was in worse condition. Kyroku comes in and hands her a pair of sweatpants and a big t-shirt. The two girls leave the room so Akatora can take a shower.

 

          She turns on the shower and lets it heat up. She takes off her dirty clothes and steps in sighing as the warm water washes over her. Akatora takes a bottle of shampoo and ours it into her palm. Taking the sticky liquid she puts it into her mud and ash caked hair. The water at the bottom of the tub quickly turms a murky brownish black as she rinses out her hair repeating the process a few times getting it all out of her hair. She finshes and turns off the shower> She steps out and grabs the towel that was placed on the toliet for her. Akatora quickly dries off and changes in the clothes Kyroku had given her. Leaving the bathroom she enters the livingroom to find the others whispering quietly. The stop as soon as they spot her. Kyroku pats the seat next to her motioning for Akatora to sit down. She obeys and once again finds herself being hugged by them. They start asking questions at the same time, overlapping one another. Akatora quiets them and quickly tells them what happened.

 

     "So you see we have to go help him right now!" She says finishing her tale.

 

      "Akatora you need sleep to regain your strength." Kyroku says in a soothing voice.

 

      "NO what I need is to save Azazel! Leam is going to kill him. He might already be dead." Akatora cries and gets up.

 

      "I think Leam will keep him alive for a while. He sounds like the type of demon that likes to 'Play' with his victims." Hazel says.

 

      "Akatora I promise after we have slept we will go save him." Kyroku reassures her. Akatora sighs and sits back down.

 

       "Fine I'll sleep on the couch." She whispers. Falling asleep was harder then she thought. Every time she closed her eyes she saw Azazel being beaten or electricuted. Finally hafter an hour she falls into an uneasy sleep. While she sleeps her telepathy  scans the neighboorhood. Her power was stronger when she is sleeping. Akatora is aware of this so she forces it to scan farther. Finally she finds the one mind she is searching for. She enters Azazel's mind and goes through his memories. Akatora wakes up with a scream, she had seen nor more like felt the damage that had been done to Azazel. Hazel, who is sleeping on the floor stirs.

 

     "Akatora what's wrong what did you read." she yawns rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

 

     "I saw Jason and Leam electricuting Azazel. I went in his mind and felt the pain and saw the damage. Hazel he doesnt have much time left. Wake up Kyroku we're going now!" Akatora tells her in a hard voice, Hazel wakes up their mentor and the three girls get ready for the war they know is coming. They gather their strength and head out the door to save their fallen Comrade.

     

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on May 6, 2014
Last Updated on May 7, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing