You are Interesting?

You are Interesting?

A Chapter by Ethan Paz
"

A contrast between pages and life; books and life. Mainly about life but you will get it if you read and not skim over it!

"

You are a page (A good page?)                                          

A living chapter (You decide.)                    

Bringing about change. (Right now.)      

 

Some pages are rough (I hate paper cuts.)                                     

Some are smooth

A worthy book you will pursue. (How you write it is up to you.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The pages are written slowly,                           

Success defined by the clock. (Tick, tock, tick tock)

In this world there is no life’s block.

 

A book will be written. (Yes, written)

Lessons learned by your example, (Yes, you. Yes,  I mean you.)

But will people, your book, they want to trample? (No critics!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Most books have sold zero copies.

They wish editing could be done now. (Click)

Do something just don’t say, “How?”

 

SOLD OUT



© 2010 Ethan Paz


Author's Note

Ethan Paz

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


I don't like this write particularly, but who am I? I have been hating all my writings lately.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the theme or the controlling idea that a book is like life. It's a common contrast that in order to pull off such an idea requires uniqueness in which your poem posseses.

Now the title kind of makes me c**k my head to the side and think. I mean, do you mean that as a question to the reader that she or he has the power to make their life interesting or do you mean every person has an interesting song or life. I don't really know. For me, it's an awkward title, but I might be interpretting it wrong. Feel free to correct me.

Now, in the first stanza, in the first line, was the question mark placed there on purpose for the following lines to answer the question? If not, the question mark would just cause confusion.

Stanza four, the last line, threw me off. I don't know if you're trying to use a type of inversion or what? Also on the last line, I didn't understand the no critics part because in life, there are poeple who are goiing to put you down, so why would you say no critics unless you mean to say don't listen to critcs or something like that.

I think the fifth stanza is your strongest point for me. I love how the lines pull together to persuade people to keep living and keep making that book. That even if a person shall fail, they must get up and keep perserving or strive better. Bleh, my words are so shambled.

Overall, I don't see why you should hate it. I can't construct a poem like this in such a unquie way. You should feel confident in your poetry because they are very beautiful.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I really like it..I don't think there's any reason why you should be hating your writing. Every writers comes in his/her own unique way. You're really good )

Posted 14 Years Ago


it was a good poem. it made me think. well done

:D deadly healer

Posted 14 Years Ago


Don't hate it your an amazing writer

Posted 14 Years Ago


Good description of using pages and people. Music is pretty cool too.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I agree I would not use the pictures and take away the ( ) with the words in them but other then that you did a great job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like the format you used when writing this poem. It is unique. I like how you compare people to a book. Great imagery.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love you writhing it takes you a while to think about it but it comes out great keep writing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Good premise. I find the pictures distracting when inserted in between lines.
Write on.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Don't hate on your writing. Sometimes you need to write horribly to get better.
You use pages in books to describe lives, words are all some people have so I can see what you're saying here. All of us are waiting for something... What are you waiting for?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1166 Views
29 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 27, 2010
Last Updated on May 10, 2010


Author

Ethan Paz
Ethan Paz

Iron River, MI



About
What's up I'm happy your here now reading my content. The content is organized in different sections for your convenience. Many of life's questions will be answered when you read my writings. So c.. more..

Writing
Hot Temper Hot Temper

A Poem by Ethan Paz



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love And Lust Love And Lust

A Poem by Manda


Get Moving! Get Moving!

A Poem by Manda