Are You The One For Me? (4)

Are You The One For Me? (4)

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

I soon felt something warm touch my hand and I realized it was Eric's hand. I blushed and looked down, my hair fell on my face a little. I felt Eric's hand go up and brush it away,

"
I can't believe such a cute guy like Eric would want to be friends with a girl like me. I swear, he is such a sweetheart! I have some guy friends, but none of them like me anymore than just friends. But Eric, he seems different. I don't know what it is, but something about him makes me feel like he likes me. I shouldn't get my hopes up too high though, or they just might come crashing down, like they always do.

Anyway, it was the next day, and I was once again at lunch. I noticed Eric and Dylan had both got up to get lunch. I looked at Eric and he smiled at me, I smiled back. My eyes soon fell on Dylan and I noticed he was staring at me, my smile turned into a frown and I had to look away.

I sat there at my table until my class had come back. Mahruk was absent today, so I was bored. Soon I saw Eric come over to me with his lunch tray.

"Hey." he said with a smile.

"Hi." I replied.

"Can I sit with you?"

"Sure, but don't you want to sit with your friends?"

"Nah, I rather sit with you." he flashed me a sweet smile.

"Alright, then."

I moved over and he took a seat next to me.

"So, why don't you get lunch?" Eric asked.

"I don't know, I don't really like the cafeteria food, it just looks gross to me." I answered.

"Oh."

"But, I eat like the fruits and stuff." I added.

"You want my apples?" Eric offered.

"No, it's yours."

"Don't worry, I have plenty."

"Ok."

Eric handed me a apple and I took it. I bit into the juicy fruit and chewed it. He ate one as well. While he ate, Eric would look at me. I wondered why, but, I guess it's nothing.

"So..." he sounded as if he was trying to make a conversation with me, but couldn't come up with anything to say.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have like no idea how to talk to a girl, so please pardon me, if I sound like an idiot."

I grinned and said, "It's alright."

"Um, so tell me about yourself." he finally said.

"Well, I'm obviously a girl, I love music; it's practically my whole life. I'm always listenin' to it and have many favorite bands and artists. My favorite female singer is Avril Lavigne and I wanna be just like her; I wanna have hot pink highlights and learn how to skate. What about you?"

"Well, I'm obviously a guy. I'm also a big fan of music. Um, I don't know how to skate, but I would love to try to learn one day. I have no idea what else to say."

We both stayed silent for a moment, I just sat there looking at him. I soon felt something warm touch my hand and I realized it was Eric's hand. I blushed and looked down, my hair fell on my face a little. I felt Eric's hand go up and brush it away, I looked up and he smiled at me. We were both quiet, until I heard a voice from the table in front of us. It was Edwing. He was a boy that wasn't such a good pal of mine.

"Oh, look the bears finally got a boyfriend!" I heard him shout, which made some other boys in my class laugh.

That is the last time I tell someone the meaning of my name. I looked down, feeling sad. That's when I noticed Eric's hands were balled into fists. I looked up at him and he looked mad.

"Hey, you got a problem?" Eric called.

"Forget it," I said to him. "It's nothing."

"No, it's not!"

Eric got up and walked over to Edwing.

"Is there somethin' wrong?" he asked.

"Nope." Edwing answered.

"Then why are you picking on her?"

"I don't know maybe because it's like really easy to."

"Well, you wanna know what else is easy to do?" I knew this was the start of a problem, but I didn't know what to do to stop it.

"What?" Edwing asked curiously.

"Break your face." Eric answered.

"Well, someone's got a temper."

"You better believe it."

They both looked like they were about to kill each other, I had to stop it. But, I didn't get the chance, because our principal, Mr. Catoenails, as I called him, came over to our table.

"What's going on boys?" he asked, his bald head shining as he tilted his head and the light caught it.

"He has a problem!" Eric said.

"Me? You're the one who came over to me and started the problem." Edwing argued.

"You started it!"

"It's not his fault, he was just defending me!" I protested.

"Wow, who knew that the bear was so brave." Edwing commented, which made Eric lung at him.

It took 3 security guys to get Eric off of him. By now, everyone was staring and was silent.

"You three to my office, now!" ordered Mr. C.


© 2011 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
Mahruk & Edwing = real people
Mahruk = BFF4L = Best Friend Forever For Life = like a sis 2 me
Edwing = My not so nice classmate, but not that bad, there R worse
Eric = Fiction
Dylan = Real = based on my ex-crush, but with diff. name.
Mr. Catoenails = based on real principal, called Mr. Catoenails by Teresa, my best friend.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on July 15, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2011
Tags: Love, Romance, Young Adult, Fiction, Sad, Drama


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Heyy, to whoever is reading my profile right now! Before you continue on, I would just like you to know something important about me and my stories. I am an amateur writer, which means I'm not a profe.. more..

Writing