Are You The One For Me? (6)

Are You The One For Me? (6)

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

I felt someone pull my hand back and pin me against the wall.

"
Ever since that day, I've been avoiding Eric. I knew it hurt him, but it hurt me too and I just had to! Mahruk tried to go and lecture Dylan some more, but I stopped her. Whenever I saw Dylan, something inside of me hurt, but whenever I saw Eric, I felt all the pain vanish. That's gotta mean something, doesn't it?!

It's been like almost two weeks since I've last spoken to Eric and I guess that was enough to tick him off. One day, when I was going to lunch, I felt someone pull my hand back and pin me against the wall. And that someone was none other than...

"Eric?!" I exclaimed.

"Why don't you talk with me anymore? Did I do something wrong?" he asked me, gripping my arm.

"Eric, I need to go." I tried to get him to let go of me with my other hand, but then Eric just grabbed that one as well.

"I like you, Callista, I thought you liked me too. I thought you were my friend." Eric continued.

"I am your friend." I insisted.

"Then why are you doing this?"

He looked really upset and I felt just as bad.

"I-I..." I stuttered.

I didn't know if I should tell Eric the truth or not. Just as I was about to, I saw Dylan walking from the corner of my eye. I closed my eyes and then gulped back my tears.

"I think it's best if we just...stay away from each other." I told him.

"Why?!" he cried.

"I-I don't think we should be friends."

Before Eric could say anything else, I pulled away from him and ran.

ERIC'S POV:


I watched as Callista left me. I didn't understand her. I thought for sure she might have some feelings for me, but now I'm certain she doesn't. I looked to the side and saw Dylan approach me.

"Hey." he said.

I mumbled a short hi, I was too upset to talk to anyone right now.

"So, what was that about?"

"I-I don't know. I don't know what's up with her. I like her and she keeps avoiding me. I don't know what to do!" I explained.

"I think I know what's wrong with her." I looked up at Dylan.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

Dylan began telling me about something I could never have thought of. It was the weirdest thing and I couldn't believe it.

CALLISTA'S POV:

'Maybe Mahruk was right, maybe this was a stupid idea.' I thought to myself as I cried silently in the bathroom.

I didn't bother going to lunch, because that would just mean seeing Eric again with Dylan and I'm not so sure I'm ready to face him again. But, I have to tell him the truth. I need to tell Eric why I'm avoiding him. He needs to know! I have to do it.


© 2011 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
Sry short ch. & I noe it ended up weirdly.
The next ch. will b up soon.
Promise! XD
<3 <3 <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh the suspense. it's killing me!!! *stops dramatics* looky, there's a next chapter button. by now you know I'm reading the story regulary. Yes, because it's a good plot and I like to see what happeneds next. I like your style of writing and have grown used to it. you definatly get better with each chapter. You made a bit of a typo that could have alot of people confused. When it was Dylan's POV you had him say: "I looked up as Dylan approached me". HAHAHAHA, he cannot approach himself. 'Tis is just impossible! #THOR VOICE...

SN: Thought this chapter was a good one.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Oh the suspense. it's killing me!!! *stops dramatics* looky, there's a next chapter button. by now you know I'm reading the story regulary. Yes, because it's a good plot and I like to see what happeneds next. I like your style of writing and have grown used to it. you definatly get better with each chapter. You made a bit of a typo that could have alot of people confused. When it was Dylan's POV you had him say: "I looked up as Dylan approached me". HAHAHAHA, he cannot approach himself. 'Tis is just impossible! #THOR VOICE...

SN: Thought this chapter was a good one.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
1 Review
Added on July 15, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2011
Tags: Love, Romance, Young Adult, Fiction, Sad, Drama
Previous Versions


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Heyy, to whoever is reading my profile right now! Before you continue on, I would just like you to know something important about me and my stories. I am an amateur writer, which means I'm not a profe.. more..

Writing