Are You The One For Me? (5)

Are You The One For Me? (5)

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

"But Eric likes you, Cal! I know he does and you're not just gonna give him up just because you're afraid of some stupid p***y, are you?" Mahruk scolded me.

"
Eric, Edwing, and I were all in Mr. Cataneyo's office. This was my first time being here and I was really nervous, a little too nervous.

"Now, I want to know how this happened." said Mr. Cataneyo.

Eric and Edwing started arguing and would've continued if Mr. C hadn't cut them off.

"First, Callista. Speak."

"I..." I told him all that I knew and then Mr. C sent me outside with Edwing, so he could hear Eric's side of the story.

I was sent back to class before I could hear what Eric and Edwing's punishment was, but I really hope Eric didn't get into too much trouble. I didn't see Eric again until lunch the next day, well I saw him, I just didn't feel like approaching him while Dylan was with him. I was talking to Mahruk about what I should do.

"I mean, I like Eric, he's really cute and he actually wants to be my friend, but Dylan's like always with him!" I said.

"So, get him alone somehow." Mahruk suggested.

"How? They're in the same class and now they're like best friends."

"Ok, that is a problem."

We thought in silence for a moment and then I sighed.

"Maybe I should just stay away from him," I responded. "Dylan already practically hates me and I don't want to give him any other reason to dislike me even more."

"But Eric likes you, Cal! I know he does and you're not just gonna give him up just because you're afraid of some stupid p***y, are you?" Mahruk scolded.

"Yeah, I guess I am."

I got up from the table and went to the bathroom. I passed by Eric and Dylan's table, but stared down at my feet when Eric gave me a smile. In the bathroom, I thought about what Mahruk said.

DYLAN'S POV:

One minute I'm eating lunch with Eric and my other friends and the next I see Mahruk come on over to us and start yelling at me. Mahruk and I weren't the best of friends, more like enemies since the 6th grade. We lived near each other, but I didn't really talk to her much. And right now I have no idea what it is that she's going on about.

"What's your problem with a girl likin' your best friend?" she shouted at me.

"I-I have no problem with that." I told her.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. Now what is it that you want?"

"Nothing, I just wanted you to get my message clear."

Then she just walked away, well more like stomped.

"Whoa, what was that about?" Dave asked.

"I have no idea." I replied.

"Does that happen to you often?" Eric asked next.

"No, not really."

I looked back at Mahruk and saw her talking with Callista. I had a feeling that what Mahruk was saying was probably about her.

CALLISTA'S POV:

"Ok, what did you tell him?" I asked Mahruk as soon as I sat back down.

When I was coming back from the bathroom, I saw her yelling at Dylan and getting strange looks from his friends including Eric.

"Nothing much, just that he should mind his own business and let Eric talk to whoever he wants." she replied.

"You didn't mention my name, did you?"

"No. But, I'm pretty sure he has no idea what I was talking about."

"That's good." I was relieved of that.

I really hoped Dylan didn't know that I sorta had feelings for Eric and get mad at me.




© 2011 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
Yea, I noe I switched the POV's a lot.
But, it's better than doin it all in diff. chs, rite?
so, anywayy, this was a ch. that I have recently made, instead of editing it.
& I rlly hope everyone who read it, njoyed it.
there's a lot more 2 come! XD
<3 <3 <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I liked how you switched to differen't narrators, made it funny and good. I love hearing what the characters are thinking. makes me less confused. I wonder why Mahruk and Dylan don't get along that well *shrug*. I have a feeling it's not a love/hate relationship but you never know....

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I liked how you switched to differen't narrators, made it funny and good. I love hearing what the characters are thinking. makes me less confused. I wonder why Mahruk and Dylan don't get along that well *shrug*. I have a feeling it's not a love/hate relationship but you never know....

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
1 Review
Added on July 15, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2011


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Heyy, to whoever is reading my profile right now! Before you continue on, I would just like you to know something important about me and my stories. I am an amateur writer, which means I'm not a profe.. more..

Writing